Chapter 4: Minwoo was strange these days,,,,

Pieces Fall Into Place.

At the boyfriend's place where they usually hang out... the boyfriend members felt strange on Minwoo's mood..

Donghyun !Minwoo was strange today right? He's so happy today, always smiling:)) He looks like a crazy guy smiling without reason. said Kwangmin

Yes I also see that kwangmin said Youngmin

HEY! minwoo!looks like your happy today? It looks like... something strange happens? huh?:)) Asked Donghyun

NAH! nothing guys. I'm just inspired. replied Minwoo

INSPIRED! said the boys loudly.

yes. inspired? why? you don't want it?

No, of course we're happy seeing you happy. said Junho

ahmmm.... but Minwoo sunbae, who's that lucky girl that you're inspired of?;;)

I don't knoww guys. you know I just feel.... happyy and lucky to meet her... you know..... Hei Ryu. replied Minwoo

OMO! Hei Ryu. the girl who saved your life and she's the one you hated right? Said Kwangmin

Not anymore... said Minwoo ( and minwoo told the boys the one Hei ryung told him yesterday)?

OMO! she's pretty cool huh? Said Kwangmin

Yes she is. Replied youngmin

but Minwoo! did you apologize to her? said donghyun

Yes I did! i apologized.replied minwoo.

Wow! you're really fast huh? 

Yahhh. I think I wanna court her. said minwoo happingly..

The Next Day, Minwoo commanded his guards to take Hei Ryu to his house...

The guards took Hei Ryu and took her to Minwoo's house and the guards make something Hei ryu to smell so that she can sleep. and while Hei ryu was asleep,she was given a massage, facial , and etc... and when she woke up.... the girl asked her to pick a nice dress that she would want to wear. and Hei Ryu picked and wear it... then the chief says.. Hei Ryu follow me and i'll take you to the young master ( the name that they are calling minwoo) 

Young Master? pleaded Hei ryu

Yes, the young master. 

ahmm. can i ask one question.

Yes, you may. said the chief.

Is this still part of Korea right? the house is so nicee. looks like a president of some country is leaving here.

Yes Miss. said the chief.

Here he is. said the chief.

The Guy was standing there waiting for Hei ryu to come and when He turn his back It was MINWOO! 

YOU! said Hei ryu.

Wow, you're so beautiful... see... Money can turn an ugly duckling to a princess said minwoo.

WHAT! It's like you kidnapped me! & FYI you can't bought everything with your moneyy.

So? Tell me? What things in this world that you cannot be bought with money?

Hei ryu didn't answer cause she didn't know the answer!:)) 

I'm giving this all to you!! Hei Ryu removed her neclaces, earings, sandals and changed her attire to her uniform and gave all including the dress to Minwoo.

Then Hei Ryu left the house.. 

Hei ryu walked barefooted, and while walking, he saw Youngmin riding at the motor and Youngmin stopped for awhile and saw that Hei Ryu was barefooted. And on the other side Minwoo scolded his workers.

CHIEF! didn't I tell you that you have to get the best fashion designer! shouted minwoo.

But, that was the best designer. said the chief

THEN FIND A NEW ONE! We'll pay much higher and greater.

Okay Young master.

AIIIIISSSHHHHH!!!!!! said minwoo.

On the other side.  Hei ryu and Youngnim were seating at the bench and talked about things. and youngnim gave his sport shoes to Hei ryu.

And they all left...

Hei ryu cleaned Youngnim's shoes. and the other dayyyy.....

***********************************************************************************************************

I apologize for the Minwoo's rude side. The sory goes like this but in the end you'll see;) 

I'll be updating soon!