Chapter 2: At the Music Hall.

Pieces Fall Into Place.

So you are Hei Ryu right? the one who saved Minwoo's life? Asked youngnim,

Yes I am. replied Hei Ryu

ahmm.... Hei Ryu, thank you for saving Minwoo's life, were so grateful and thankful that you saved my friend's life. ( then Youngnim bowed to Hei Ryu * to show some respect to her) 

Nahhhh. It's Nothing. I just wanted to help...

While walking they bumped to other boyfriend members...

HEY! WHAT'S UP! HEI RYU! said Kwangmin.

Anneyeong, you're Hei ryu right? said Donghyun.

Yes I am replied hei ryu.

Thank you for saving our friend's life, thank you for being a strong girl and giving all your effort in saving him. Said Donghyun

Yes, we agree. Kamsamnida Hei ryu! said the both Jungnim and Sunho.

So you're also going at the music hall right said Youngnim

Of course!!! replied donghyun.

So! what are you waiting for! let's go together. OYEHHHH!!! said kwangmin! 

then the boyfriend members and Hei ryu walked together to go at the music hall, but when they entered the music hall.... they saw Minwoo that is dancing and practicing at the stage. and when minwoo saw them..

HEY GUYS! WHAT'S UP! what's with you today said minwoo ( then suddenly saw that Hei Ryu was with them) Ohhhhhhhh..... so you guys you're with her? feels like you're already close with her ? huh? 

Yes Minwoo. isn't it lovely? the one who saved and changed your life was with it us. said Donghyun.

Huh? saved? changed? are you all crazy? she's the one who ruined my life! For what she have done! i don't feel i can live my life anymore ! I feel so different. Shouted minwoo.

Hey! Minwoo, don't speak like that at the front of a girl said youngnim

You Guys don't understand me! I better Go! Enjoy hanging out with her! replied Minwoo 

( Minwoo went out of the door and the rest of the boyfriend members and Hei Ryu were so worried on what is happening to Minwoo)

Minwoo did changed a lot? right? He's not the minwoo that I know. said Junho

Yes, His smile, love and care to others, the happiness in his eyes, I don't saw those things in him anymore:( Said Kwangmin

So do I , I agree with you guys.... ahmm. Hei Ryu ? Are you alright? Asked Youngnim

Ahmmm.... Of course! replied Hei ryu ( but you can see deep inside her she's hurt)

Hei Ryu, in behalf of minwoo... i apologize on what he did say to you. please understand him cause i think the reason why he is like that is, his mom decided to handle their company and you know, handling a company wasn't an easy responsibility.... and for that responsibility, Minwoo should stop from singing and dancing.... and that hurts him a lot. said Donghyun 

I'll try my best for understanding him replied Hei Ryu.

Hei Ryu left the music hall, and while she's walking around at the university she saw Minwoo, hurting this guy and Hei Ryu shouted!

Minwoo! Hey don't do this said Hei ryu and helped the guy from standing.

Stay away! shouted minwoo.

What?! are you contented? are you happy right now? is this what you want?! replied Hei Ryu.

You don't know my life so stay away... said Minwoo.

You know? all you need minwoo is love. you need to feel the feeling of being loved! You need consideration to yourself...is this what you want? is this what you are longing for? Hurting people! not caring for other people's feelings!! Please! Be yourself! We want the old minwoo to be back, and i know that you're not happy in what you are doing.... It's a challenge in your life. Be strong Minwoo sunbae...

then Hei ryu left the universityy...

When Minwoo also left the university... he went to the place where boyfriends are usually hanging out, on that day, after on what Hei ryung scold him, the words that came from Hei Ryung's mouth were on his mind all day.. ( You know? all you need minwoo is love. you need to feel the feeling of being loved! You need consideration to yourself...is this what you want? is this what you are longing for? Hurting people! not caring for other people's feelings!! Please! Be yourself! We want the old minwoo to be back, and i know that you're not happy in what you are doing.... It's a challenge in your life. Be strong Minwoo sunbae...) Minwoo can't sleep that day and thinking of what did Hei ryung told him. .... 

Minwoo felt something anxious and strange on Hei Ryu's personality.....