Chapter 1 : Beginning of the Story.

Pieces Fall Into Place.

Hei Ryu lived in a place where simple and a poor livelihood comes within their family. Hei Ryu was a student and at the same time she works to help her parents in their livelihood. She works as a delievery girl who delievers flowers. One day her Boss, asked her to deliever this flowers to the SM university....

Hei Ryu, Kindly deliever this flowers to SM university. said the boss.

Yes boss replied Hei Ryu.:)

Hei Ryu delievered the flowers and decided to go at the rooftop to have some fresh air and when she came up... He saw this guy standing at the edge of the building..

OMO! Minwoo sunbae , what are you doing up there!? 

Hey you! do you want some autograph? I don't think I can give you some. Don't you see I want to end up my life. Just Go. Replied Minwoo.

Sunbae, why do you have to do that? you're so popular and had a good life and I also think that you have good friends.... people also treat you well. please, think of it...

You don't know me! so please stay out of it.  Go away!! replied Minwoo.

When Minwoo was about to jump........ Hei Ryu rushed to grabbed Minwoo's hand and Minwoo was saved from ending up his life. People were shocked on what Hei Ryu did..and after a few days... People were rallying that SM university should give Hei Ryu a scholarship for saving the son of this university ( Yes, SM university belongs to Minwoo's Family)  and after few days, Minwoo's mom decided to give Hei Ryu a scholarship from making the people stop from their rally and to get away from issues. Hei Ryu for some reasons was given a scholarship because she knows how to dance and sing.

When Hei Ryu was finding her way on the way to the music hall, she saw this guy listening to its ipod and singing... blonded-hair guy, charming... Hei Ryu stares at him and was amazed of its charisma;;) and after a few seconds... The guy was interrupted and looked Hei Ryu back, and this guy was .... Youngmin.

Anneyeong. Do you know where is the way to the Music Hall? Asked Hei Ryu.

Let's come together. I'll be also on my way there. replied Youngmin.

While they are walkingg....