Four

My World and His World

 

“I’m sorry, to tell you that, Miss Park Sandara is already in the critical state, she may look fine but she’s not. I am telling this to you now because there’s no other people who I can tell the result, but if you please tell this to the Miss Park’s family” the doctor said, How can I possibly tell this to her family? I actually don’t have any connection with Park’s Family. “But even thou she’s in the critical state, she will live right doctor?” I asked him “that, I cannot assure you” It shocked me “then what’s her illness, may I ask” I asked him but before he could tell me her illness, my ring phones “Ji Yong-ah, you need to get back here, it’s time for the general rehearsal, sajangnim will come to check you guys” our choreographer informed me, “Doc, I’m sorry, but please do tell me what is her illness, I’ll be back to check on her and to know”


 

“There is something wrong with this” YG said to them, the five of them looking intently at him, this is the first time YG noticed something wrong with their rehearsal “the dancers are doing great as well as the four of you” he continued, they looked at T.O.P who’s being the weakest in dancing. “Ji Yong you are pre-occupied today, fix it, or you will not release this album” he said and left them looking at Ji Yong.

“Hyung! This is the first YG noticed you at all” Seungri said as he comes closer to him, “hey Ji, where’s the dragon inside you?” Seunghyun ask “Hyung, are you okay?” Dae asked worriedly. Bae just tap his shoulder “Hey is everything alright bro? Are you worried about Dara?” he asked “Let’s visit her later, but now we should practice” he continue.


 

They practiced as soon as Ji Yong would forget what’s going on to Dara.

“Okay that would be for today See you tomorrow then” Jae Wook said as he claps his hands. The boy bows down while they said “Good Job everyone” and “See you tomorrow” Ji Yong gets his things up and immediately goes out to check on Dara.

“Hyung is really in a hurry eh?” Seungri said

“Pabo, he is really worried about Dara” Daesung said back

“Yeah, I heard that Dara is in critical state” Bae ’s in

“Ya ya! Let’s get going, don’t mind Ji Yong, he’ll be fine” Seunghyun said.


 

Ji Yong starts his BMW and drove to the hospital. Thinking that Dara is fine, he thinks about her condition. “She will be fine right?” he asked.


 

“I’m sorry Ji Yong-ssi, visiting hours ended just awhile ago, please come back tomorrow” the nurse said, “Okay, where is Doctor Kim?” he asked “He already went home” she answered, he sigh, ‘I guess I’ll just go back tomorrow’ he thought.

He sigh, he never thought of being this concerned to a stranger that he saw just a few days ago.

Remembering the face of Dara when he saw her in the street, it was like he’s hurting also. He really don’t what happened to her back then, but when the doctor told everything when she was being brought here in the hospital, it shocked him big time.

He decided to go home and visit her tomorrow as well as to talk to Doctor Kim.


 

She woke up as soon as she felt something on her hand, she look at her hand and she saw Ji Yong sleeping already ‘I thought I was alone here in the room?’ she ask herself. She look around, and it’s already afternoon as she notice the sun outside, then the nurse came which make Ji Yong wakes up “Oh-oh, sorry, I fell asleep, are you okay?” he straighten up “Your lunch Dara-ssi” the nurse said “Nurse, where is Doctor Kim?” he asks “He’s at his office Ji Yong-ssi” she answered.

He let her eats her lunch, he goes to Doctor Kim’s office “Doctor Kim?” he knocks “Yes, com’in” he said. Ji Yong sits on the chair as the doctor offers him a drink “So Doc, let’s continue what we left the other day” Ji Yong said, “Well, you asks what is her illness right?” the doctor answered, he look at Ji Yong, he definitely wants to know what’s her illness, he sigh “It’s a common illness, I mean, a common type of cancer, Leukemia, but she’s already in a critical state Mr. Kwon” he finally said, Ji Yong is looking down, he let little laugh “She’s already in a critical state” he sigh, he’s frustrated, he don’t even know why he is so affected by her illness.


 

I am already resting, I just had my lunch here in this room that I really don’t know, is this the ICU? Where is he anyway? Why did he just left? Why do I even bother, he’s just helping me. The door opens and there’s a lot of nurse who entered, walks towards me “Dara-ssi, we will be transferring you on a private room again and there, we will still continue to monitor you” the nurse said “Transfer me? Why?” I ask her “Doctor’s order, Dara-ssi” she answers and started to transfer me.

There he is, inside the private room “Ji Yong-ssi?” I said he turn around and a worried look faced me “Wh-what happened?” he just smile at me “I better go now, take care of Dara” he hugged me as I am hesitant but I hug him back telling that I’ll be okay.


 

Here at the dance studio, I am the first one to arrived, I am early today, I decided to practice to warm my body up and since YG Hyung noticed me I need to improved and release our album. I prepare my ipod and let the music starts.

I tried not to be attached to her, but it’s too late, I am now. Every time I think about her, I always get worried about her and the moment when I the doctor called me because she was rushed in the hospital, I hurriedly went there. I didn’t notice them enters the dance studio I just keep on dancing, I’m already dancing for almost 2 hours, I really just want to forget everything today.

The music stops, I look at where my ipod is, then there’s YG Hyung, looking at me “That’s enough Ji Yong” I gave up; my body suddenly collapse “Hyung!” I heard them shout “I’m. Okay” I said between my breathe. I close my eyes, I am breathing heavy, one of them put a towel of my hand “Ji, drink some water” I sit as I take the bottle of water.

They let me rest for some time, it really bothers me, I can’t even forget what the doctor said and I eventually ask him to transfer her in a private room. It triggers me to say that, “Hyung what happened, did something bad happened do Dara noona?” Seungri asks, I look at him and heave a sigh, I face palm myself, “Hyung” he said “She’s dying.”