Second Encounter

My World and His World

 

It was already one week had passed when I met the Big Bang and Mr. YG. It was a rare opportunity for us to meet them, and they were all so nice to you. One week has passed that I didn’t go to my school also; I’m so fed up now. I locked myself in my own room. Then I remember that I should go back to the hospital to know get the results.

I ready my self, I put on my usual attire, a tee and a jeans with a sneakers for my footwear. I tied up my hair and look at the mirror “So you’re going outside huh?” I said to myself as I sigh. “Well, I have no choice, do I? I just want to see the results” I answered to myself. I get my small bag and started to walk, but then I heard a large bang on the house, and again, I sigh “Fighting again huh?” as soon I heard my mom shouting at her second husband.

I find my way to get out of the house, I used my window to jump off from my room, I run as soon as I landed. Hurried up just not to get caught by mother but it’s too late “Ya!!! PARK SANDARA!” I heard her shout my name, ignore and continued running away. I run fast as I can, I actually want to run away from our house but where to? I have no friends and no money at all, should I get some part time jobs as of the mean time and save so that I can rent my own place? That would be impossible for me because every store is own by the family of my so-called “classmate” when they heard that I’m applying they will object or they will accept me but they will harass me, pitiful me right?

I catch some air and started to walk again, I hope I could walk so freely just like now but I guess it will never happened, I was looking down when I bumped to someone, “A-ouch” I said softly, but I can hear scoff and hissed, my heart started to beat fast, I want to see who I bumped on but I’m too scared, I know this aura, am I getting beaten again? Thou they are lucky because my wounds and bruises are just healed, just in time right? “Ya!! Look on what are walking on!” a girl said, she shoved me, then she familiarize me, “Hmmmm… I know you” she said to me, still not looking at them because I’m too scared, I hugged my bag and wait for them to beat me. “hey hey!!! It’s Dara Seon! Long time no see my toy” it feels like an arrow tamed me, am I really just a toy? Am I not a human being? Am I? so many questions are now forming.

“I think I saw her last time with a cute boy” someone said, cute boy? Who’s that? “Wait… I remember him, it’s G Dragon of Big Bang! Girl you got some guts to flirt him” flirt? Who did? I didn’t as far as I remember he just helped me. I want to explain everything to them, it’s not that I’m flirting him but he just helped “A-ani…” I managed to say, they all looked at me, waiting for me to speak more “So you do have tongue to speak eh?” she look around and shove me she grab my hair and speak “What do you want to say? Huh?” I’m too scared, please someone help me, please.

She was about to slap me when I hear some whistles “Ya ya! What are you doing huh??” a voice came out, then I hear them panic and run away, the girl just throw me like a paper, I slumped my body to the ground. As soon as I landed my head started to spin, a blur vision of a police man “Miss? Miss?” and it fades away.

“Are you her guardian?”

“Uhmmm… Yeah”

“Are you a relative?”

“No… not really… I’m just her friend”

“Sorry but I can’t tell you the results, but she’s fine now”

“oh, it’s that so… hey doc, how come she’s again admitted?”

“A police man carrying her and told the ER nurses that she faints, at first the policeman saw group of girls around her and one of the girls were holding her hair so tight that’s why he went to them but the girls run away”

I cough, what happened again? I look around and again I’m in the white place, then I saw the doctor and Ji Yong were talking about something “That’s good, you’re awake, Miss Park, will you come with me?” the doctor said, I nod to him “I’ll call a nurse to pick you up” the doctor left.

“Are you okay?” he asked me, his eyes is full of worries, did he come here because he knew that I will get the result? “Uhm, y-yeah” I stutter, he heaved a sigh and look at me “You got me worried” he said, I furrowed my eyes, I’m confuse, what really happened? “Eh? Excuse me?” I said to him

He faces me, “the doctor called me, I was in the middle of the practice when he called, he told me that you were rushed here in the hospital and you are lifeless. He’s about to tell me the results of the test last week but he said he can’t since I’m not a relative, thou I’m your guardian, then I asked him what really happened and he told me that your were being carried by a policeman and the policeman told everything to the doctor… I.. I really don’t want to elaborate any of those scenes now, but are you sure you okay now?” that was a long speech coming from him, he is really worried about me but why, but before I could answer her, the door opens, and there’s the nurse who will accompany on the doctor’s office. “Miss Park?” the nurse said, I look at her “Please this way” she said as she waits me. I look at Ji Yong “Yes, I’m okay now, thank you for being concern” I said as I left him at the room.

The nurse guide me to go to the doctor’s office, my heart beat so fast, I’m so nervous, “Doctor Kim? Here’s your patient Miss Park” the nurse knock and opened the door, I entered the office, I can see some film and structures of brains, it shivers me when I look at them, “Sit down miss Park” he said.

“Miss Park, I’m aware that you were about to get your results now but you’ve been rushed here because you suddenly collapsed when a group of girls surrounded you, the policeman carried you here, so now I will tell you the results” he said as he flips a page on the results, I’m nervous, I can’t take this tension, my eyesight started to get blur again, then I heard him ask me “Miss Park are you okay?” I softly said, “Are you sure…. Nurse I need some assistance here”

“Doctor, Miss Park is not in a good condition”

“Yes I know we should put her in the ICU to observe her more”

“Yes doctor”

“Btw, is Mister Ji Yong still here?”

“Yes Doctor, he is in Miss Park’s private room”

“I guess it can’t be help, I will tell him Miss Park’s condition now and the results of the test”

Where am I? Why is there many wires connected to me from those machines? What happened to me? I look around and I see people with the same condition like me, am I gonna die now? I thought I was brought in a private room? Why are there so many people hereIs there any chance for me to change my life? Am I gonna die? I’ll be glad but give me a day just to do what I want to do with know is going to beat me up and curse me; I want to love as couple does. I maybe alone but I know there is a person who will love me.