Part 2

My World and His World

I became so elusive after what happened awhile ago, I was too embarrassed to him, he saw my childish side. I look around and he noticed me “You must be thinking why are you here and where are you” he states, I nod at him and still looking around “You are in our Building’s clinic, I brought you here because the place where I saw you is near here, and our doctor already clean your wounds and bruises, I actually will send you later at the hospital will it be okay for you?” he asked me “H-hospital? I- i—“ I stutter, it’s not that I don’t want to go there, I am gladly want to go to hospital, “It is nice of you mister but I really don’t have any money to pay for the expenses” I manage to say, he looked at me while shaking his head “No need for the payment, and Ji Yong, call me Ji Yong” he said, Ji Yong? Sounds familiar, where did I heard it? I wonder where did I heard it, I looked at him, he gave me smile, it’s warm than awhile ago, “sound familiar?” he ask me, I nod like a kid “You will know it soon” soon? Know? What does it means? He gave me a weak smile,

He looks at me; it gave me goosebum, “Is there anything wrong?” I asked him, he shook his head “If you don’t mind, why are you alone in the middle of the night at a empty street? And why are you do you have those bruises and wounds around your body” it shocked me, I immediately put my hands over my body, he waves his hand in front me “No… no… don’t get me wrong doctor Cho, our doctor said it, so I didn’t see nor peek at your body…?” he said while I noticed that I haven’t introduced myself yet to him “Dara” I said to him “So it’s Dara, nice name you have” he compliment.

Before I tell what really happens, I heaved a sigh, intertwined my hands to each other and look at him, both of my heart and mind tells me that it is okay for me to tell him, if I still keep this hatred nothing will happen to me, I will still receive all those hits and curse, but there is something I need, I looked outside and the winds suddenly blows, “You want to go outside?” he noticed me, I looked at him, is it okay for me to go outside, in this condition how can I go out? “Don’t worry, I will guide you” he said with assurance, I’m about to uncover my body from the blanket when I noticed that my clothes are different, as far as I remember I was wearing a blue dress, but now “Sorry, we get rid of your dress and bought you a new one, the blue dress is really have to go now, and it will be good so that you won’t remember anything bad by seeing the blue dress.

I fully uncovered my body to the blanket, I slowly getting up but I can feel the pain from my wounds and bruises, “You okay?” he asked me, I gave him a nod, “I can manage myself” I said to him, he just watched me. I’m about to stand on my own when the door opens, “Hey what are you doing?” the mohawked guy said “Ya! Hyung what are you doing to her?” the guy with a big black bag around his hissed “We are about to go out you and you suddenly comes in, I’m planning to bring her to the park so that she can smell the freshness of the air” he said, “Ji, it’s dangerous you know.. You’re an i—“then I noticed that Ji Yong made him shut, “You’re not gonna tell?” he said.

“Seungri imnida! The maknae!”

“Taeyang imnida”

“Daesung here!”

“TOP”

The three of them gave me a warm smile and little salute but the guy called ‘TOP’ who is the tallest among them just gave me a smirk. “I’m Park Sandara, it’s nice to meet you all” I introduced myself to them. Ji Yong noticed that they were holding some plastic and boxes, “You brought foods right?” Ji Yong asked them, “yes we are, I thought that it may comfort her” Taeyang said, “That’s good! So let us all go to the park then!” Ji yong happily said it, Seungri became hyper, I just stared at them. Ji Yong suddenly holds my hand, I can feel the warmth, safety and I don’t know what it is, now I can feel that my cheeks are burning, but I suddenly feels the pain, “O-oww” I softly said but Ji Yong heard it, “Aigoo, Mianhae, I got carried away… but I’ll hold you so that you can walk properly” he said to me.

While walking to the corridor, all the staffs are looking at me and sharing gossips, but I don’t care, I don’t even know where I am, then I noticed that they stopped. I peek in front to see what is going on, Ji Yong release his hands “Oh, the big bang boys! Going somewhere?” the guy said, wait, did I hear him right? “I supposed that you are already preparing for your comeback right?”  Comeback? Who are they? “Yes hyung we are already” Ji Yong answered, he is about to hold my hand again when the guy speaks again “I heard that you brought a lifeless girl at our cli—oh there she is” he noticed me, I bowed down for some formalities at him, “I’m the CEO of this building, you can call me YG” he said, YG? Sound fami—wait YG as in Yang Goon? I gasped and I caught their attention “I see you finally realize it” Ji Yong said, I really don’t know what to say or to do now, I wonder why he didn’t tell me that they are Big Bang, is he scared of me being a fan girl? “A-a… I really don’t know what to say, but I’m very glad to me you even though I’m in this condition” I said to him. “Oh it’s nothing, I’m glad that Ji Yong saved you, oh by the way, I thought you will bring her to th hospital for some examination.

Seungri frowned because the ‘picnic’ is being postponed “take care noona! We’ll find some time to have the picnic” he said to me as I bid goodbye at them. I still can’t believe, the who saved me is the leader of a great group, but it felt so good. “So see you later Dara” Taeyang said, Daesung just gave me a warm smile and again, TOP is giving me a smirk.

“Is there anything you want to say or ask?” he noticed me, he was actually busy at his iphone but stil, he keeps on glancing on me, I actually sitting beside him, we are using their van, the Big Bang van as they said “N-nothing…” I said shyly as I look away immediately “well if you’re thinking if this is okay, well yes it is, worrying about my fans? Don’t worry, I will say that I’m just helping you” he said to me.

After thirty minutes of travel from the YG building to the hospital, we already arrived. He didn’t even put some disguise on.