UntITLEd Update + BF tag suggestion

Woo-Ya's Text Messages

Author's Personal Corner: OH, MY GOD! THE UPVOTES MADE IT IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS!

OH, MY GOD, SPEED CIRCUS!

oh. my. god. speed. circus....

You know that feeling where your very first story obtained its very first? Well, its like that, but with upvotes!

Okay, I took a deep breathe, I have "Watcha Doin' Today?" playing, I took a drink of my orange juice, and I celebrated by watching INFINITE videos (performances, MVs, and Ho-Ya's solo performance etc). Now, on to the reason why I'm posting this.

As an upvote special, I'm thinking of doing a Boyfriends Tag!

If you don't know what that is, then look it up, because do I look like Google to you? Haha jk, but yeah, look it up on youtube~

I'm thinking about having 10 questions that are from you guys! Like you guys comment a question, or something, but if you don't want to, then I'll try to make them up.

So, I'm kind of excited for this! I just want to spazz, but I don't want to draw attention...

Anyways, about "UntITLEd"

I came to a decision that I'm going to scrap the story.

Nah, I'm just kidding! You were probably like, "WHAT?! NO, YOU CAN'T SCRAP THAT! I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO KNOW WHO THE UMMA WAS!" Am I right, right?

But, I'm still decidimg on more characters. I have a few in mind, and they're around the age of 21-24 (I want them to be in the same age group, sort of). And if you didn't notice, its a crossover fic. I also decided on who the umma is, but I'm not going to tell, because its a secret, sorry~

I said what I wanted to say, I think. So, again, thank you guys for subscribing, commenting, and upvoting. It really means a lot that people are reading this, even though its not that good. Thank you, for the last time!

P.S. I'm sorry if this id unorganized. I'll have to fix that the next time I get computer access. And I love you, guys (as friends)~