Version II -Surprise gift, or something-

Woo-Ya's Text Messages

[You know when I said that I won't update for a while, because of bad grades? Well, there was an error in the grading system thingy mabober, and yeah....]

[Also, this is version 2 of a unexpected surprise. Read and find out. :D]

Woo-Hyun: I just don't understand.

Ho-Won: What don't you understand?...

                You just take a loadfull, move it towards your mouth, and it all in....its not that hard to do....

Woo-Hyun: What? No, I understand that, but its something else.

Ho-Won: Oh, what don't you understand?...

Woo-Hyun: She confessed to me, but she's already dating this other guy.

Ho-Won: Wait, someone confessed to you?...

Woo-Hyun: Yeah, its exciting, but at the same time, its not.

Ho-Won: Oh, what was your answer?

Woo-Hyun: Well, I was about to answer, but this guy came up to us, well, to her actually. He asked who I was, and want to know what her answer was?

Ho-Won: Did she say you were her brother?...

Woo-Hyun: No, her cousin. And we don't even know each other.

Ho-Won: Wait, do you know what she looks like?...

Woo-Hyun: Yeah, she's that transfer student. Maybe, that explains the random guy.

Ho-Won: Yeah, I though so....

Woo-Hyun: You thought so?

Ho-Won: Yeah, she confessed to me, but I denied....

Woo-Hyun: Wait, why did you deny? I denied, because I already like someone else.

Ho-Won: I denied, because she thought dating multiple guys makes her popular.

Woo-Hyun: Oh, okay, that makes sense.

Ho-Won: And may I know who this 'someone' is?...

Woo-Hyun: Okay, but you can't tell anyone. You promise?

Ho-Won: Woo, my mouth is not that open....

Woo-Hyun: Its you.

Ho-Won: What!?..

Woo-Hyun: I like you. And please, don't avoid me, because I'm tired of being left behind by my so-called friends.