Day by Day

Will You Still Accept Me?

Few Days later...

Tiffany woke up in an unfamiliar room. She is now wearing a big shirt

Tiffany's POV

I woke up feeling a little bit dizzy. I think im in a boat so I went out of the room and saw few men. I hid myself but someone saw me and came near me, I was scared so I immediately took a step backward.

"Don't worry little girl, we are rescuers and we saw you on that island so we used our extra clothes for you to wear, don't worry you'll be going home soon." The man said. I just smiled to him.

I'm excited that I'm going home now because I'm gonna see Taeyeon again and Oh wait.... I-I'm p-pregnant... With another man!

Oh Jessica I wish you can help me with this problem.

 

SEOUL, KOREA

Jessica's POV

I got a news that the rescuers found Tiffany but at the same time worried, I don't know why but it feels like something bad happened to Tiff but I wish I'm wrong.

 

Few weeks later...

Author's POV

Tiffany is back in Korea and she immediately called Jessica to fetch her. She needed to tell something important to Jess.
After a few minutes, Jess arrived and looked for tiffany

"TIFFANY!" Jessica said as she ran to Tiffany. Tiff saw her and hugged her immediately. Before Jessica could even speak, Tiffany buried her face on Jessica's chest, tears rolling.

"What's wrong Tiff? Care to tell me?" Jessica asked Tiff worriedly. When Tiffany heard what she said, she cried harder. She didn't know what to do. Jessica didn't say anything and she just let Tiffany wet her shirt with her tears.
When Tiffany calmed down, she looked up to Jessica who was smiling at her.

"Jess can we eat first? I'm really hungry" Tiff said using her aegyo.

"Okay, little girl" Jess replied with a chuckle.

"But I need to inform your boyfriend first that you're already here" Jessica said. Just as Jessica was about to get her phone to call Taeyeon, Tiff immediately snatched her phone.

"What's the matter, Tiff?" Jessica asked, flabbergasted by the sudden action of her friend.

"I'll tell you while we're eating, okay?" Tiffany replied with a smile.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the restaurant. They took a table and sat down.

"Spill." Jessica said boldly. Before Tiffany could say anything, the waiter arrived & asked for their orders. They gave their orders and the waiter left.

"Okay, Spill" Jessica said.

"Promise me first that you wont freak out" Tiff said.

"Yes. Promise." Jess replied.

Tiffany took a deep breath and closed her eyes

"I'm pregnant."