Talk to Me

Will You Still Accept Me?

Taeyeon opened the door widely. He saw Tiffany and immediately hugged her

. "Why didnt you tell me, Tiffany?" Taeng asked her

"I-I'm s-sorry T-Taeyeon. Now that you know what happened to me, I guess you don't want a dirty girl like me to be your girlfriend anymore" Tiffany said as her tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"What the hell are you talking about Hwang Miyoung?! Why in the world would I hate you?!" Taeyeon asked.

"Taeyeon, I'm pregnant, with another man!" Tiff exclaimed.

"And so?"

"I don't deserve you anymore!"

"And why?.... Don't you love me anymore Tiffany?"

"I love you Taeyeon! I love you more than anything else that's why I'm letting you go! I want you to be with the person that deserves you! And that person is not me!"

"Don't be so stubborn Stephanie! No one can ever replace you in my heart! And I don't care if I'm not the real father of that child because as long as it is your child I will treat him/her like my own too!"

"Taeyeon-ah, why are you so good to me?"

"It's because I love you Tiffany, I love you so much!"

"Taetae" Tiff said as she buried her face on Taeyeon's chest.

"Fany-ah always remember what I just said" Taeyeon hugged her tightly. Tiffany continued to cry in Taeng's arms until they both drifted to dream land.

 

Next Morning...

Taeyeon woke up ande remembered their talk last night

"Baby, I didnt know that this thing could happen to you... If I was there to accompany you, things wouldnt be like this" Taeyeon said to his sleeping girlfriend as his tears fell from his eyes.
Tiffany heard a soft sob so she opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon crying.

"Why are you crying, Tae?" Tiff asked.

"I'm sorry baby, if only I could protect you that time then you won't be suffering like this" Tae said between his sobs.

"No, don't blame yourself Tae! Nobody wanted this to happen! It's just fate that is playing with us."

"I'm really sorry baby. I assure you that from now on I will do my best to protect you."

"Thank you taetae~ I love you" Tiff said.

"That's a must right? I love you too~" Tae replied as he hugged her and kissed her lips, passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~