Chanyeol & Krystal

EXO One Shot Requests!

 

Imagine your OTP reading together. Person A comments on a faint scar on Person B’s arm. Person B replies that they had a habit of selfharming many years ago, and had stopped soon after they got together. Even with that reassurance, Person A catches themselves inspecting Person B’s arms at times. (cr: imagineyourotp.tumblr.com). Request from amusingmurdermachine

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a couple of years since Krystal and Chanyeol have been together. They've always had a healthy, happy relationship. It was one day that something caught Chanyeols huge puppy eyes. 

 

They were taking their time reading their books together on a sofa. Krystal turned a page, then suddenly Chanyeol noticed something. He just continued staring at Krystal, surprised by what he saw. 

 

''Yah! What are you looking at? You know it's quite creepy…'' She suddenly realised her sleeve went up while turning a page. She quickly pulled it down.

 

''I-i-t's nothing.. Err. Forget what you saw…'' She kept stuttering. 

 

Chanyeol took her book out of her hand, and took her arm. ''What do you mean this is nothing? Please tell me you're okay! You're scaring me. Is this recent?''

 

Chanyeol's head was just flooded with questions, he was just scared and disappointed that he never knew this before. His own girlfriend had been hiding this to him. Krystal just lowered her head down, due to being embarrassed. 

 

''YAH! Answer me!'' Chanyeol was shocked on the way he spoke to her. He took her hand and started rubbing it. ''I'm sorry, just tell me. What happened? When was this..'' 

 

Krystal had to tell him now. There was no backing away… ''I-I, Okay.. Few years ago, I became depressed.I hated my life. I just didn't want to live. Cutting myself just relived the pain… For some reason I felt better. But everything changed when I met you. For once I found happiness in my life. You're the reason I live now. You're the reason I always smile.'' She stopped, and started wiping away her tears. ''Please, just don't worry anymore. I'm over it. There's nothing to worry about. I love you, its all that matters…''

 

Chanyeol was speechless, never in a million years would he think that his joyful, happy girlfriend was depressed. He kissed her scar, and pulled her into a hug. 

 

He whispered in her ear while hugging her, ''I obviously love you, saying you smile every day because of me, makes me even more happy. Knowing that I'm the reason you stopped makes me proud. I love you Krystal. I really do.'' 

 

He stood up from the hug, and kissed her lightly onto the cheek. Krystal couldn't help but to just smile. She thought he'd think differently about her if he knew about that past. 

 

''My Princess, I will forever be yours. Don't you worry.'' 

 

----------------------

 

Author's Note,

Ahh! I was balling out crying! T-T
I hope this was good enough.
And if any of you readers are either depressed or you just cut yourself,
Please tell someone! Talk to someone, don't hurt yourself! 
I love you all! ^.^ 
Sorry for not adding the reasuring part though, I just couldn't find a way of ending it 
with the reasuring part. >.>

~Anita