One stormy night....

WOLF : the story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One stormy night....

        Luhan awakes from his nightmare. He was panting as if he was chased by some ghoul or assasinator. Luhan clutched his rib tight as he winced in pain. It's raining cat and dog outside and the temperature was 16°c but still Luhan was sweating. As the pain from his ribs soothes out, Luhan leaned his back on the bed frame while staring at the pouring rain through the window in the room's darkness. How he wish that all the bad memory he had can be carried away just like how the rain washed away all obstacle on his path. He close his eyes. His phone is vibrating. Luhan reach it out from the drawer.

 " Sehun ....."

   "I can't reached him....." Sehun sighing as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. Tao patted his shoulder. He sympathise Sehun as he seem so miserable since Luhan disappearing.

   "Maybe he have some unsolved thing to be done. Or maybe he is sleeping. You know he love to sleep." Tao tried to comfort Sehun even when he know that it doesn't make any sense. Nobody sleep tight in a condition like this.

   "I can't believe he turn me off. Why does he do that? Don't he know that I am worried about his condition. How severe he was injured. It just doesn't make sense. " he shooked his head with disappoinment. Tao couldn't say anything. He know Sehun is really hurt with Luhan. Tao take a glance at his watch. 8 am. Time to go to class even if you have your thing unsolved.

   "Let's go, Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter