Paradise

Flower without a scent

Your pov

while you were waiting for the concret to begin you had this really strang feeling in you heart that really bothered you....,you felt as if something was not right. But you shrugged it off as if it was the easiest thing to do in the world. Soon the concret started. First song that was on was be mine. L started singing then Woohyun started sing then sungjong started singing and then everyone starts singing. You love all of Infinite's songs they just really capture your attention. After be mine, paradise came on, and that's when you started have a strange feeling again as if there was something wrong but you shrugged that feeling off again but it wouldn't leave you alone it just kept on bothering you. You soon started to daydream and have really wierd thoughts about what might be happening.....

 

woohyun pov 

while I was singing and dancing to our song paradise a certain girl caught my attention she had the most beautiful eyes I wish I could see her whole face though I bet you she would've been so pretty. Anyways she kept shrugging and frowningas if something bad was going to happen I hope that's not true though.....wait why do I care...sh-she's just a fan to me right...?....aish molla.......