Chapter 1.

Flower without a scent

Your p.o.v

So it finally came the day where you dad would be marrying that wicked old witch that you hated so much, you also hated your so called " sister " too, she is pretty and beautiful and all but she acts like a s*ut and is also really good at acting and lying but I don't blame her it was probrably the stupid mother of hers. I sometimes pity her of why she has such an of a mom. Oh well but now that my dad was getting married to that hag I had to transfer schools I actually liked the school I was going to but now I have to go to a crappy school called Woolim High School . I heard that the school was one of the most popular schools in Seoul that almost nobody but talented people could get into. And yes to the people who were wondering if I was talented or not. For instance I can sing, dance, draw, paint, and very athletic . And so yes I got into the school and pasted the auditions they were really easy though. Any ways back to the story my dad and stepmom were getting married I saw that my stepmom was crying I really wanted to puke right then but I couldn't because I had to look good infront of my dads workers. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that my dad was the CEO of the Choi company . The wedding lasted almost the whole day I was super tired I could have fe onto the ground and sleep for 100,000,000 years but I couldn't . So right when the party was over I washed up and fell asleep on my big comfy king sized bed. The next morning a maid came into my room and woke me up . " Miss wake up it's time to go to school"  I got up and went right to the bathroom to wash up. I changed in to my Woolim uniform and ate my breakfast then a maid came to me and said " your older sister left before you did so dont worry about her" she smiled at me and went to do her work I took a lunch box that my maid made for me and went off to school.