NO YOUR STAYING HERE!!!!

Flower without a scent

Your pov

when you got inside your house you saw your dad was as white as a sheet of paper and had really dark and scary looking  eye circle . You immediately ran to him and said " dad you don't look so well are you okay?" He lightly shook his head and whimpered a bit and said "it's okay, I'm fine " but you knew that each time he did that it meant that he was bothered, very tired, or sick. You remember that last time he did this he was sick so you raised you hand and felt his forehead, you jerked you had back due to the hotness that you felt. After that you immediately grabed his hand and draged him into his bedroom and layer him down softly. You ran as fast as you could to to the bathroom and grabed a towel and a large bowl with water in it and briskly walked over to your dad bedroom you went in there and he was already fast asleep with cold sweet flowing down his head. You drained the water from the towel and placed it on his head after that you went down stairs and made hot soup for him and put it on a tray and brought it upstairs. You place the tray on this night stand and looked at the clock that said 5:27. Your eyes widen and cursed in your head. You went to go and get ready and put on very light make up. When you got down stairs you saw your stepmother . She glared at you and asked "where do you think your going?" You ignored her and kept walking, she walked up to you and grabed your wrists and yanked you to turn around and look at her. "What" you answered while glaring at her she then said " b**** your staying here!" She then draged you to your room and locked you in there. But you didn't care you could always climb down the window and so that's what you did and headed to the concert where you and your friends decided to met.