Front row seats!!!! Ahhh!!!!!

Flower without a scent

Hana(your pov)

Oh My God why in the stupid univers did we have to go to school!!!! Oh well at least I get to hang out with my friends!!! Anyways this school is too easy I wonder why we had to have such easy things to do. Whatever........aish..... "HANA......HANA.......HANA" you looked up and saw you six cute and beautiful friend running towards you. "Hey" they greeted you "what up?" You greeted back "OMG DO YOU GUYS WANT TO COME TO AN INFINITE CONCERT WITH ME!!!" squealed Joy. Everyone covered there ears and and glared at Joy  as she slowly said it again showing seven Infinite concert tickets. Everyone stared at her with wide eyes. "How in the freaking world did you get those" asked Cindy . I got them when we beat up Nine Muses last week and beside that I got two extra what to sell them? stated Joy "Do whatever you want with those two just give me one!! said Alexis trying to snatch them away from her but fail miserably, just then you heard a bunch of squeals out of no where . You turned around and saw seven handsome guys being crowded by girls . You rolled your eyes at the girls and just smiled to the Infinite members. Then you remember that Infinite still goes to school and the best thing is that they go to your school . But I don't think that they'll notice me cause I don't want them to if they know that im in a gang then they won't even go near me. And besides I'm dressed as a nerd so I don't think they would even glance at me in this form oh well who cares. But now I'm really excited because me and my gals would have a night out I looked a my ticket that I secretly took from Joy earlier , I looked at the seat number and row it said front row . My eyes widen at the sight I wanted to squeal but instead I smiled like an idiot walking down the hallways.