I Love You

Nerdy Hwang

“Please, stop it hyuna.” Tiffany pleaded while crying. She was soaked with juice which was poured by hyuna.

“Ha! You deserve that nerd. Listen to me stay away from Taeyeon.” She said while glaring at her. Hyuna found out that she love taeyeon because she was writing on her notebook “I Love You, Kim Taeyeon”, hyuna peeked on her.

 

“I never came closer to him, he doesn’t even know me.”

“Whatever, when I ever saw you close to him?! I will do something to you understand!?”

 

Tiffany just nodded. Hyuna then left her.

 

Meanwhile

Taeyeon saw a girl sitting on the ground while crying.

“Hey miss, are you okay?” taeyeon said and helped the girl to get up.

 “I’m fine. Thanks.” Tiffany said without looking to the guy.

 

“Okay.” He said.

Just when tiffany looked at the guy, her jaw dropped.

“T-Taeyeon!!” tiffany almost yelled.

He smiled. “Yes?”

~~ OMG, did he just smile at me? I’m gonna faint.

Taeyeon almost burst out laughing because the girl is gaping at him.

“Hello….” He said while waving his hands in front of tiffany, she blinked.

 

“I- I’m so sorry. I have to go.” Tiffany said then run away.

 

~~ hum, she’s weird. Hahaha, but her reaction is so funny. Who is that girl? Ah she’s that genius girl. Even with thick glasses her eyes is cute. Maybe if she removed her glasses she would be so beautiful.

Taeyeon smiled to himself then walked to his classroom.

 

 

The next day.

Tiffany fell on her when someone pushed her.

“I told you to stay away from Taeyeon!” Hyuna angrily told her.

 

“W-what do you mean?” tiffany asked.

“Someone told me that Taeyeon helped you yesterday. Get away from him !” hyuna said then held tiffany’s collar.

 

“Hey, stop that!” someone shouted startling hyuna.

“T-Taeyeon.” Hyuna said stuttering.

 

Taeyeon pulled Tiffany from hyuna.

 

“Listen to me hyuna. And listen to me carefully. DON’T EVER HURT THIS GIRL ANYMORE. UNDERSTAND!?” taeyeon said while emphasizing each word clearly.

“But taeyeon, she is just nothing. Look at her, she is just some disgusting ugly nerdy girl. Stay away from her taeyeon just come with me.” Hyuna said smiling.

 

“Watch your mouth Hyuna. I will never come with you.” Taeyeon said surprising hyuna.

“If you ever hurt her again, I will do something bad to you.” he said and pulled tiffany by the wrist then walked away.

“Uhm, thanks T-Taeyeon.” Tiffany finally found her voice. Taeyeon stopped from walking and let go of Tiffany’s wrist.

Taeyeon looked at her, tiffany bowed her head. Tiffany’s eyes widen when she felt hands in both of her cheeks. Taeyeon looked at her in the eyes.

“Listen to me Tiffany, no one will ever hurt you again. I will protect you.” taeyeon said.

Tiffany blushed. “T-Thanks, Taetae.” Tiffany said. Then she put her hands on when she realized she called him Taetae. She blushed even more when she heard him laugh.

“Haha, Taetae. Hhm, I like it. Call me Taetae. So, friends?” taeyeon said and offered his hands to tiffany for a hand shake.

Tiffany smiled and put her hands on taeyeon.

“Friends.” Tiffany said then eyesmiled.

It is Taeyeon’s turn to have his jaw dropped.

~~ Wow she has a pretty eyesmile. I want to remove those glasses.

He thought while his heart thumping wildly.

 

 

After a week, tiffany and taeyeon became bestfriends. Tiffany always helps taeyeon with their studies.

During weekends, they always go to the park while eating ice cream.

 

It was their final examination day, they just finished taking their exams.

Tiffany went to call taeyeon on the schools garden. She saw him sitting on the bench his back facing her, he is talking to someone in the phone.

“Yes, she is my bestfriend.” Tiffany smiled when she heard the word ‘bestfriend’. She decided to listen to taeyeon.

“Yes.”

“Yes.”

“Of course.”

“I don’t know. I’m not sure.”

……

“I don’t love her. I don’t even like her.”

When tiffany heard that she began to cry.

~~ He doesn’t love me. He doesn’t even like me.

She thought. She ran away while crying.

~~ I hate you Kim Taeyeon. I hate you!!

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Dad called me after our final exams.

“Hello son.”

“Hey, dad. What’s up?”

“I heard you have a bestfriend, her name is Tiffany?”

“Yes, she is my bestfriend.”

“But I feel, you treat her more than bestfriend.” My dad said teasingly.

“Yes.” I said shyly.

“You want to court her?”

“Yes.”

“You love her?”

“Of course.”

“How about sunny? I thought you love her.”

“I don’t love her. I don’t even like her.”

“Is that so? Go for it Son. Court your bestfriend immediately. I’m getting old. I want you to settle down as soon as possible.”

“Haha, dad. We’re still young. Besides I don’t know if she also loves me.”

“Don’t lose hope Son. I know she also loves you. No one is immune with the Kim’s charms.”

“Okay, Dad. I’ll court her as soon as possible.”

“That’s my Son. I want a grandson okay, a granddaughter is fine though.”

“Dad!!”

“Haha, bye Son. Good luck.”

I just chuckled from my dad’s dorkiness.

Maybe I should court Fany on our Graduation Day. Yes, that’s it. I will confess to her.

 

End of Taeyeon’s POV

 

After tiffany heard the conversation of taeyeon and the caller. She didn’t attended the graduation practices.

She went to California. She was very broken.

 

 

Graduation Day

Taeyeon’s POV again

 

I’m very excited today because finally I would confess to my Tiffany. But I haven’t seen her a few days.

I texted her to attend the graduation. I will surprise her.

 End of taeyeon’s pov

 

He was waiting in the graduation hall for tiffany to arrive. But she didn’t come. Taeyeon went to the park that tiffany and him always come while eating ice cream. He stared at the parks garden. He asked some gardeners to trim the flowers and shape it like heart. He planned to confess to tiffany in the park.

“Hey buddy, let’s go home.”

“Later Soo, I want to stay here. You can go first. I want to be alone.” Taeyeon said.

“Okay, but go home early. It’s going to rain. The sky is dark.”

“Yes,thanks.” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

A tear fell from taeyeon’s eyes. A few minutes later, it began to rain. But taeyeon just stayed there.

~~ Where are you Fany-ah? Why did you left me?

Taeyeon just continued crying under the rain.

 

 

 

 

After 4 years

A certain red haired girl went out from the airport. Everybody is looking at her like she is a Goddess. Her white skin, perfect curves and her beautiful face that any man would dream about.

“Fany-ah” someone yelled her name.

“Jessie!” tiffany said then ran to jessica for a hug.

They were bestfriends since tiffany went to California. They met there and became close friends. But jessica went to korea a year ago but they are still bestfriends.

They arrived in jessica’s place.

 

“So jess where your Boyfriend is? What’s his name again?”

“Sooyoung.”

“Sooyoung?” ~~ seems familiar. Tiffany thought.

“Yes, Sooyoung, he is working with Taeyeon right now, his bestfriend.”

Tiffany choked.

“T-Taeyeon?”

“Yes, his bestfriend. They are working in Taeyeon’s company.”

 

“T-Tell me more about T-Taeyeon.”

“Uhm, he is handsome. He was even featured in a magazine as the most eligible Bachelor in the whole South Korea. He is cold. They say I’m the ice princess because I’m cold but this taeyeon guy is really a cold-hearted person. My Soo said he changed after his girl bestfriend left him.”

Tiffany’s eyes began to tear.

“Soo said he was about to confess to that girl in their graduation day but the girl didn’t come. He even prepared a surprise for that girl. He asked some gardeners to make the parks garden’s flowers to heart shape. Isn’t that romantic but the girl didn’t came. She just left without a word.”

Tiffany cried.

“Her name is…….. what is her name again? Uhm its..” jessica’s eyes widen upon realizing.

“Oh my, tiff. You are that Tiffany girl?!”

“Y-Yes.”

“Why did you left him?”

“Jess I heard him talking to someone. He said ‘I don’t love her. I don’t even like her’. I was hurt.”

“Are you sure that you’re the ‘her’ that he’s talking about? Did you even talked to him after you heard that?”

“N-no.”

“What if you are not the ‘her’ that he’s talking about. You are his only girl bestfriend.”

“Oh my, Jess. What should I do? I wasted 4 years because I misunderstood him and I made him a cold person.”

“But you can still bring back the old Taeyeon.”

 

“Huh? What do you mean, Jessie?”

Jessica pulled her and went to the car.

“Let’s go to him.”

“I’m scared Jess.”

“Trust me. He will be happy to see you.”

 

 

Meanwhile

“Hey, baby.” Jessie called Sooyoung.

“Sicababy, what are you doing here? Missed me already?” sooyoung said then held jessica’s waist.

“You wish.”  Sooyoung pouted. “I’m here with my bestie.”

 

“Tiffany!?” sooyoung said surprised.

 

 

 

“What is this?! You call this a report!?”

“Y-yes sir.”

“Make it again or I’ll fire you. Get out!”

 

“I-Is that Taeyeon?” tiffany asked surprised when she heard that.

Sooyoung sighed.

“Yes. He’s been like that ever since. He always threats the workers here that he will fire them but he never did.”

“I-I did that to him?” tiffany said.

Sooyoung sighed again.

“Can I talk to him?”

“Uhm, just go inside his office.”

 

Tiffany went inside taeyeon’s office. She saw him standing there behind his table his back facing her. Tiffany saw him holding their picture together.

 

“I missed you Fany-ah.”

 

Tiffany cried and ran to him back hugging him. Taeyeon was surprised when someone hugged him from behind. He was ready to shout to that person but stopped when he heard her voice.

 

“I missed you too, Taetae.”

 

Taeyeon turned around and saw his beautiful Tiffany.

“T-Tiffany?!” he said surprised. He began to cry.

“T-Tae. I’m so sorry.” Tiffany said and hugged taeyeon tightly.

“Why did you left me Fany-ah?”

“I- I was listening to you when you are talking to someone in the phone. I heard you said ‘bestfriend’, I know it was me. Then you said, ‘I don’t love her. I don’t even like her’. I thought it was me.” Tiffany said while crying on taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“I was talking to my dad. He asked me about you. He thought that I love Sunny but I said I don’t love her or even like her.”

“I-I’m so sorry tae. I’m sorry.” Tiffany said repeatedly.

“Shhhsshh, its okay fany-ah.”

“I-I love you Tae. I was hurt when I heard that. I ran away because I was hurting so much. I thought you were talking about me. I was hurt I didn’t even talked to you. I’m really sorry.”

 

Taeyeon cupped her face.

“I Love you too.  And most importantly that you are here with me. And don’t ever go away again.”

Taeyeon said then kissed tiffany. They kissed each other torridly and deeply. Taeyeon’s hands began to wonder under tiffany’s blouse.

 

“Hey, guys you’re in the office right now. Just go home and continue that in your room Taetae.!?” Sooyoung said teasingly. They broke the kiss, tiffany blushed.

 

“Yah, choi Sooyoung!”  taeyeon yelled.

Soosica has been eavesdropping in the door. The two giggled.

“But remember to use protection okay.” Jessica also teased.

“Yah, Jessie!!” it is tiffany turn to yell.

 

“It’s fine with me.” Taeyeon said.

“Huh?!” tiffany asked.

“I don’t want to use any protection. I want to have a baby with Tiffany.” taeyeon said.

“Iyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” The two love birds outside just yelled.

 

“Tae!!” tiffany said then hit taeyeon in the arms.

Taeyeon just laughed and hugged Tiffany. Tiffany just smiled.

“Then it’s fine with me.” Tiffany said.

“Huh?” taeyeon asked.

“I don’t mind having your baby.”

 

Taeyeon grinned.

“Then let’s go home and make one.” He said seductively.

“Tae!!!!” tiffany whined.

Taeyeon just laughed happily.

 

THE END