Confession part 1

Imagine/Scenario

 

"What do I say? How do I say it? I'm scared.. What if he don't want it? Please help me.." you say to your friend with tears in your eyes. Your friend try's to calm you down, but nothing works. Then she says "if you don't stop freaking out, you can hurt your baby! So calm down.. I'll come with you. Just calm down.."
 
"I'm scared..." You tell your friend again, but she says there's no turning back because your at his door. 
"Just knock. I'm here with you." Your fried says. So you knock and wait for an answer, it took awhile for Chanyeol to answer so it scared you. You tell your friend "why isn't he answering? Did he already find out? Does he not want to talk to me anymore?" but you didn't know that Chanyeol was there and he said "babe... what's wrong? why would you say that? I love you. No matter what!" he hugs you. You answer back "you mean it? The whole "no matter what" part??" Chanyeol looks at you confused and asks "baby, what are you hiding from me?" 
 
You look at your friend, she nods at you to tell him and that it would be okay.. So you shut your eyes and blurt it out "Yeol, I'm pregnant. I found out today" eyes still shut, but you open them because you didn't here a reply from him, and all you see is an emotionless Chanyeol in front of you so you freak out and say "if you don't want it, I'll .... Get rid of it...." eyes so watery while you're trying to be serious looking at your shocked boyfriend..
 
Chanyeol finally speaks up "don't ever say that again... I don't know what id do if that happened. I'm so happy you came tell me babe." He tells you while wiping away your tears. All you can say is "so, we can be a family now? Me, you & our baby boy/girl?" He looks at you differently, a look you never seen. It was a 'happy, excited, loving' kinda look and said "yes babe, we can be a family now." 
You and Chanyeol totally forgot about your friend, the thing that made you remember someone was there is because you heard a sob, so you looked at your friend who was not sobbing her heart out, and says "I'm just so happy for you guys. It was beautiful seeing this happened. Please do have a happy and cute family." You and Chanyeol laugh at how cute your friend was & hugged her.