Cha: 016

[DISCONTINUED] That Corner Hides a Pair of Eyes

okay okay. Its crappy. (orz)
But please comment though ;; i need it 


The whole staff family of the mansion was in the TV room watching the news. 
All of them had their eyes widen in shock as they watch the current event thats terorizing the whole of korea.
Woohyun walked in while rubbing his eyes a few minutes later when he noticed the mansion nearly empty. 
He didnt know where all the people had gone to, but once he entered the TV room, he knew what was happening.

"A storm isnt it?" He said out loud. Everyone looked at him and looked back at the TV again. 
"Yes. There is one." Noel told him with a sigh.
"What are we to do with him them? Can he survive this?" Woohyun asked with furrowed brows. 
Noel nodded and chuckled lowly."Of course he will. His house isnt built with straws you know."

- - - - - 

Sunggyu was all curled up in his bed with mountains of blanket to cover him. 
And since the former tenants were no longer there, he took the liberty to surround himself with all the pillows the house had.
He lies there in his bed quite satisfied with the comfort his body is engulfed with. 
He stares at the ground where the shadows of the rain drops are being eluminated by street lamp outside his house. 

Sunggyu heard a sound of static ring, and turned his head towards the radio beside him.

A strong storm will be coming to korea and will have land fall by tomorrow.
It has been estimated to very strong and everyone is advised to take caution. 
Please stay indoors, and be sure to have extra bateries, a supply of food and water to go around. 
No one is sure as to how strong it would really be, but please stay tuned for the updates. 

Sunggyu closed his eyes again once he felt tired

- - - - -

The thunder was loud and terrifying.  
It was late at night.
And as if it was on que, his nightmares begun. 

Sunggyu thrased around his bed and begun crying hard. He screamed loudly and choked in his own sobs.
His eyes bolt open in fear and the thunder roared loudly. He sat up on his bed and burried his face in his hands and cried hard.
It was torture for him. To dream of the same dream. To see the same things. Fear the same fears.
Every night. Over and over again it would repeat. And all he could do was to cry and feel scared. 

All of a sudden, when he thought he was all alone in the world he felt something or someone scoop him up and hug him tightly.
It felt warm and Sunggyu felt a little bit relieved at the feeling.
He hiccuped and clamped down his mouth to prevent his pathetic yelps from coming out whenever the thunder rings.

The entity laid him down his bed again and played with his hair for a bit. "Sleep" It whispered softly.
And he did.

The next day, Sunggyu woke up and it was still raining but it was harder than usual.
He sat up and looked around to see where the person from last night was. 

But the person was never to be found. 

- - - - -

Hoya was walking down the street while the rain pelts down his head.
He was wearing a hoodie on with his hands in his pockets. He knew it was pretty late already but still he only decided to go home until now.

Hoya passed by a usual house and stopped to study it. 
The thunder rang and with it he heard a loud scream that made his hair stood up.

He studied the source and realized that it came from that very house he was looking at.
Hoya; without any hesitation, walked towards the house and grabbed a familiar key under a plant pot. 
He opened up the door and walked inside hurriedly towards a familiar room. 

There he found the person whom he hated the most thrashing in bed while screaming at the top of his lungs. 
Hoya stared for awhile in shock at the sight of his classmate. It scared him. 

The screaming stopped after awhile and Sunggyu sat up like a loose spring amidst a pile of gears. 
He gasped and clamped down his mouth and cried. He was pulling on his hair and he sobbed pathetically. 

Hoya walked slowly towards Sunggyu with caution and stopped dead on his tracks once he was just a few inches away from him.
He watched as the man before him nearly cry himself to death.

Not able to take it any longer, Hoya slowly inched closer and soon; with trembling arms, engulfed Sunggyu into a tight hug. 
It was wrong of him to do so but he did anyway. After awhile of warmth, he let him go and laid him down to bed. 
Hoya played with Sunggyu's hair for awhile before urging him to sleep. 

Hoya stayed there for awhile until his clothes were all dry from the rain.
He stayed there and watched Sunggyu sleep peacefuly.
He looked at the clock by the bedside and saw that it was already morning. That was when he finally decided to leave.

- - - - - 

Woohyun dreamt of him that night. He woke up with heavy breaths just as when the dream had reached the peak of its emotions.
The elite covered his eyes with his arms and cried silently. He was sorry. He was very sorry. 
He didnt know why but he felt that Sunggyu was very important to him. 
Sunggyu was JUST a friend. 

..Is he?