Start of AJ's Life

Painful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's POV

 

I stirred a little before open my eyes. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes to adjust the vision. I arched my back a few times because of the soreness I got from sleeping on the floor. Suzy did talked me to sleep on the bed with her, but I refused. I don't think it's a good idea for me to sleep on the same bed as her. I respect her, and I will only sleep on the same bed with her when she's married as my wife. So I insisted in sleeping on the floor using blankets as my bed instead.

 

I get up and look at the bed, she's not there. I'm such a sleepyhead, aish. I should've wake up earlier. I make my way to the bathroom and do my morning routines. My clothes, toothbrush, towel... those things I needed are all prepared.

 

Suzy'v POV

 

I'm making us the breakfast when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Without looking back, I know who is it.

 

"Had a good sleep?" I asked him and continue cooking our breakfast. He hummed as a response and rest his chin on my shoulder. I turned around ot look at him, he release the hug but still holding my waist. "prepare the table and wait for the breakfast there, baby?" I said and I plant a quick peck on his lips.

 

"Yes , ma'am!" he did a salute and I chuckled at my dorky boyfriend.

 

I served two plates of american breakfast on the table a few minutes later. He's all excited seeing the breakfast, he lifted up his spoon and fork like a kid can't wait to start eating. "Can we eat now?" He asked and smile cutely to me. I giggled and nodded.

 

We eat happily and I chuckle everytime he show his dorky face. I enjoy seeing his face like this.

 

"I'll walk you to school." He said and smiled sweetly to me. I nodded and start to walk as he lock the door.

 

"Oppa!" I slapped his arm playfully when he steal a kiss from my cheek. He stuck his tongue at me and run like a little kid, I start chasing him around. We stopped as we saw TaeSoo standing crossing their arm at my school gate, looking at us seriously.

 

"Wae?" AJ asked as we approach them. No responses, they just continue looking at us, then Taeyeon furrow his brows.

 

"Aish! I know you must be here!" Taeyeon exclaimed and punch AJ's arm as always. "We know." Sooyoung added and do the same.

 

 

Amber's POV

 

"We know" Sooyoung said and punch my arm. I just shrugged and grab suzy's hand continue walking.

 

"Yah! You can't just shrug and walk away!" Tae shouted at me. I know they're following us, but I just ignore them.

 

"They're calling you, AJ." Suzy said and stopped walking. "I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter