Promises

Painful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Suzy's POV

 

It's been 3 months since we live together. He quit school and got a job in one bakery. I was against him at first, but he keeps reasoning out many things, I can't win over him. At least he's happy and smile with me, we live with happiness. Even though sometimes, his mom will send her guards to get AJ back, but he won't. I know living together is our happiness, and I'm willing to live with him for the rest of my life. He's my everything.

 

I hurriedly get all my things in my backpack and walk out of the classroom when the teacher dismissed. I was walking with a smile on my face knowing that my boyfriend must be waiting for me at the front gate now. I can't wait to see his smile. But my smile turn into a frown when I walk closer to him. There's one girl talking to him, and my friendly boyfriend smile sweetly to that girl!

 

I quicken my pace and approached them. yeah yeah... I'm jealous, who wouldn't?

 

"AJ~" I called him cutely making them both turn to me. I hold his arm tightly

 

"You're here."  He said and flashed his loving smile to me before kissing me on my forehead. I nodded cutely to him.

 

I turned to look at the girl who was talking to my boyfriend and realized that she's the girl working with AJ at the bakery. "Hi" I greeted her and smile.

 

"Oh! AJ's love of his life is here!" she teased and that make me blush.

 

AJ grinned widely. "That's sure thing!" I slapped his arm shyly.

 

"I should be going now, my friends must be waiting. Bye lovebirds." she said after a loud chuckling of my dorky boyfriend's reply.

 

"Baby, let's go?" AJ turned to me after biding Nicole goodbye. "En!" I reply cutely making him pinch my cheek, "cute!" he said. I blushed from his little actions. This man never fails to make me blush and my heart beat faster.

 

We were walking hand in hand silently enjoying the company of each other when AJ suddenly stop walking. "Oppa? what's wrong?" I asked as I turned to him.

 

He was looking at a music store. "Let's go in there, baby." He smiled and said, before drag me with him inside. I just followed him wondering what he wants to do.

 

 

He opened the door for me as always and we went in. "what can I help you young couple?" A middle age man greeted us with sweet smile. I smiled back hearing how he called us.

 

"Can I play that piano over there for a few minutes please?" AJ asked her politely. "Sure. Why not?" he agreed.

 

I smiled awkwardly at her when AJ drag me to a white grand piano standing beautifully under the dim light.

 

"What are you doing, oppa?" I asked as he stopped in front of the piano and turn to look at me with his sweet smile.

 

"You missed me playing the piano for you, right?" he asked which surprised me. I told him one night after sing him a good night song. I really miss it though, the way he press his fingers on the piano and smile sweetly to me. 

 

I nodded and he went to sit properly in front of the piano. He looked at me and smiled before pressing his slender fingers on the keys. I immediately kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter