Heart Attack

Painful Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Now, one last chance. Can you still recognize this road, Stubborn Jung?"

"Ugh... fine! I'm n-not su- sure either."

she looked down.

 

Amber found himself smile unconciously as the sight in front of him is adorable.

"Now describe your grandma's farm. Make SURE you describe it right or I'll drive us back to Seoul immediately." he said in a serious tone.

*mumbles* scary *mumbles* the hell is he doing *curse* *curse*

"You can stop cursing me now and start. Or we're going back now." 

"Yah!"

"Now start."

"hmpf... fine! so-"

Before Krystal could start, the car suddenly became silent as the engine stopped and that made both of them froze on their spots.

Amber tried starting the car for few times but no luck.

"Ya-yah... What's with the car..."

"Because you curse too much, now the car won't start."

"what the?" *groan*

She abruptly get out of the car and follow Amber to the front car.

 

Few minutes passed...

Amber sighed and walked passed Krystal to the car and get his things. He came out with his jacket, torch and other nescessary belonging. that made Krystal widened her eyes in shock.

"seolma~! Tell me what im thinking is wrong!"

"You're right. Go get your things. The car is not working. We will walk to your grandma's place."

"What? Are you crazy? It's dark! Can you see?! Call someone to fix your freaking car!"

"Well... I would've done that if there's phone signal here." He lifted his phone to her face level to see.

Krystal checked her phone and see the same.

She was about to curse again when she realized something. "Ah! Now I know we're near to the farm! There's no signal around grandma's area!" Her eyes twinkled in excitement at the thought that she got the way right. "I told you I know the way." *proud*

 "Yeah you know the way and we ended up here." He started walking his way to find the farm with the phone's google map.

A small smile crept to his face without him knowing as he thought about the sight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter