IJHY - Chapter 6

I Just Hate You
Please log in to read the full chapter

February 2013

 

I packed my toiletries into the box.

Toiletries, done.

Clothes, done.

Gadgets, done.

Shoe-

“I don’t know whether I should feel sad or happy that you finally move out from here,” Kyuhyun oppa showed up at my door with his arms crossed on his chest.

I shrugged as I packed the rest of my things into my luggage, “You should feel happy. You can finally partying again and also, you can bring girls home again. And by the way, I’m not moving out. It’s only six months, so it’s just temporarily. And I’ll be home once a month too,” I locked my ready-to-go luggage.

“It looks like you packed everything,” he sat on my bed and sighed deeply. I sat next to him and lied down on the bed. He followed me, and sighed again. We stayed for a few minutes in silence, lost in our own thoughts. It was like the day when I went to USA. Even Kyuhyun oppa always bullied me, but I know he actually have a soft spot for his family, and I also knew that he love me more that I knew.

“I just wondering who’ll cook for me after you leave.” He stated.

Instead of whacking his head, I laughed freely, “then maybe you should get yourself a girlfriend soon.”

He laughed back, “Amen.”

I stood up, “I’ll cook lunch. What do you want?”

He got up and sat on my bed, “Just cook anything. I’ll miss your cooking soon and I have to go back to ramyeon and kimchi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.”

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, which full of food since I went to grocery shopping 2 days ago. I just hope that Kyuhyun oppa would cook anything from these, instead of eating kimchi, ramyeon, and on-call Chinese food.

We sat and talked when we ate the lunch, “Do you want me to drive you there?” he asked.

I shook my head and gulped the rest of rice inside my mouth, “No need. Samchon said he’ll drive me there and officially introduce me to EXO as their new personal photographer. You can visit me though if you want to.”

“Okay, I actually have filming after this,” he gobbled down his food.

My eyes turned into slits, “then why did you offer to drive me there?”

His answer made me rolled my eyes, “I was trying to be a good, cliché brother. Thank god you didn’t say yes. If you did, I would’ve told you I was joking around,” he grinned.

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever.”

Silence hung in the air for a few minutes until my brother spoke up again, “How are you going to handle things with Luhan? And the rest of EXO? I thought you hate them a lot.”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll just take their pictures of them without talking. I think when the six months contract end, my life will be shortened by a lot of years. That nasty ert is an expert at annoying people. And maybe, instead of decreasing, my hatred towards him just get bigger and bigger because now, only hearing his name made me want to puke,” I huffed.

I seriously didn’t know why that brat always picked on me. It seemed like he always had this HUGE urge to being annoying every time we met. Or maybe he IS an annoying person on his daily basis.

And until now, I can’t figure out how am I going to survive six months being their personal and official stalker. Not only that nasty ert, the rest of EXO (except Chen and Tao, and in addition, Lay) seemed to be on the same boat, always trying to bully me every time. Since I already signed the contract, I’ll just figure out the solution later. Now all I have to do were prepared my mental and insanity status before going into a tiger’s lair.

“You do realize that the line between hate and love is extremely thin, right?” he smirked.

I instantly looked up. How come he said the same thing as Chen did?

“Shut up,” I glared and stood up, “I’m done. I’ll pack the rest of my stuff and you do the dis-”

He suddenly stood up, “I have to go to my filming set. Bye!” and with that, he left the dining room and barge out of the apartment.

I guess I’ll do the dishes again tonight.

 

 

“So, this is your apartment. And your stuff will arrive here soon. There’s a door that linked this apartment to the next one, or to be exact, EXO-K apartment, so you’ll have more access to take their picture freely,” he pointed at the brown door by the corner of the living room, “Now you can look around for a few minutes and then we can go to EXO-K’s dorm.” I think it was weird that he mentioned EXO with ‘K’ behind it. I just shrugged it off

I nodded, “Okay samchon. Thank you by the way for this,” I smiled at Soo Man ahjussi who almost left the apartment.

He stood at the door, “I’ll go to their apartment first to inform that you’ve arrived. Since it’s an all-male dorm, I hope your expectations of their tidiness aren’t high.” I chuckled and nodded.

I walked around the apartment. It’s actually quite spacious for me. I walked into the kitchen. They actually prepared almost everything. They have complete cookware and huge refrigerator. I didn’t know what the purpose of the kitchen when my meals were prepared by the manager of EXO. I left the kitchen and went to the living room. Again, the living room was too spacious for one human being. Even the couch could fit…7 people.

I’m getting suspicious around here.

I decided to check on the three rooms in here. When I was about to opened the door, Soo Man ahjussi barged in and grabbed me, “It’s introduction time!” he chirped.

He dragged me to their dorm and pushed me inside. He suddenly clapped and in few seconds all the EXO member were seating on the couch.

I looked around the dorm. The whole dorm was surprisingly tidy for a male dorm. But the mess was on EXO members. Half of them were half , some have packs hanging poorly on their face, and most of them have a zombie look on their face. My stare stopped at the nasty ert’s face who stared back at me. He also had this zombie look on his face, and he looked clueless.

“This is Cho Jihyun, you guys knew her already, and she’ll be the replacement of Jung Sanghyuk, your personal photographer that recently got into a horrible accident. Please greet them, Jihyun.”

I kept my poker face on, “Hi everyone, I’m Cho Jihyun. I hope we can work together in the future,” I bowed.

“Jihyun stay in Sanghyuk’s room for the time being. I know you guys loved her, but try not to annoy or bother her. Just let her do the job in peace.” Soo Man ahjussi half-pleaded them.

I unconsciously grinned, happy at his statement which is very important for my mental status in the next six months.

He turned to me, “Jihyun, you can get the camera and started your job as soon as possible. I need to leave soon.”

“So soon?” I was hoping he’ll accompany me for a few hours at least. My apartment will be too lonely with only one human in it.

“Yeah, I have to wash my dogs. So…bye!” he strutted out of the dorm in hurry. I was wondering what was going on until suddenly I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder, “Noona, cook for us~” I heard Tao cooed in my ears.

“I have to get my camera Tao. And mor

Please log in to read the full chapter