Tick Tock.

Instant Boyfriends: Just Add Water!
Please log in to read the full chapter
Tic Toc - Infinite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRSmm6w2a8)   RainyMood (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYw7eJYadco)    I think you guys know what to do. ;)   ------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     The day passed by quickly as it was already dinnertime. The next day, you would be returning back home to your mansion.   You and Kwangmin were taking a calming stroll in the snow together before heading back to eat dinner. The weather was a little bit warmer, but it was still cold.   Kwangmin caught sight of your bare hands that you stuffed inside your pockets. “You didn’t bring your mittens?” He questioned, nodding his head at your hands.   “No, I forgot them at our cabin.” You replied sheepishly, trying to hide them. You felt a hand firmly grasp onto yours, and knew it was Kwangmin’s.   He took off his wool gloves and slipped them onto your hands. “They’re a little big, but warm nonetheless.” Kwangmin murmured softly.   You shook your head, “No, they’re fine. Thank you.” You beamed happily up at him as he softened. He adjusted your earmuffs and pink scarf that he had bought you for Christmas this year.   Softly, he gave you a short but meaningful kiss on your lips and the two of you walked, hand in hand. You were now used to those kisses, simple but sweet. You had received a few from the others as well.   “_________....” Kwangmin gave you a wary gaze before continuing, “What do you think about us?”   You hummed to yourself, “About oppas?” Kwangmin nodded. “I’m very grateful to have you guys in my life. If it weren’t for all of you, then I would have nothing to rely on. I would still be hurt about the death of my parents.” You replied thoughtfully.
Please log in to read the full chapter