Khuntoria's Big Surprise~

Instant Boyfriends: Just Add Water!
Please log in to read the full chapter
Open The Window (feat. G-Dragon) - Seungri (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muomm1eSqDA)     -------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     “Eh? Why do we need to hide?” Jeongmin asked with a tilt of his head, his hands stuffed inside his pockets.   Kwangmin turned him around and pushed him, “________’s cousin is here! She’ll freak out if she sees us right now!” Youngmin saw how worried his brother looked and pulled the protesting Minwoo along with him. The others tailed along.   “No! My food!”   “Hide! HIDE!”   You were biting your lip worriedly as you noticed the doorbell ring a second time. You took a deep breath—hoping that the boys had found good hiding spots—and opened the door.   “Oh!” You pretended to be surprised, “Annyeong Unnie, Oppa!”   Victoria brightened when she saw you. “Annyeong, _________!” She hopped into the house as she gave you a big hug. “How are you feeling?” Nichkhun gave you a charming smile as he stepped in and closed the door.   You gave them a meek smile, “I’m… more cheerful than usual.” You admitted. Victoria broke the hug and held you out at arms length with a raised eyebrow. She thought you would be moping around, depressed.   “Jinja? Hmm… I guess we missed out on a lot then.” Victoria tapped her chin. You grinned at the oblivious two. *You have no idea.*   Nichkhun peered over your shoulder and gave you a questioning look as he stared at the messy kitchen table that was full of plates and food. “You cooked that much?” Victoria caught Nichkhun’s gaze and stared wide-eyed at the food.   “Erm… I was…hungry?” You lied, patting your skinny stomach.   Luckily, the two bought it. Victoria sighed at herself, staring at her stomach. “I envy your quick metabolism.” She chuckled. You laughed along with her.   ------------------------   The three of you approached the living room and were about to sit down when you saw a flash of red hair from underneath the sofa. You audibly gasped. *Donghyun.*   Nichkhun glanced at you interestedly, “_______-ah, you okay?” You shook it off and kept acting. “Yeah, I’m fine.” You assured as Nichkhun and Victoria sat on the sofa that Donghyun was hiding under. You sat on the couch across from it.   You swore you could see Donghyun wink as you before he shrunk away under the couch. Truth was, all the boys were hiding in the living room and listening in to your conversation.   “I’m surprised. You’re taking this quite well.” Victoria spoke first, hinting at your parents. You gave her an exasperated sigh and nodded, focusing on your guests. “At first, I was really depressed and lonely. But then I realized that I shouldn’t feel that way. Right now, I’m fine.” You smiled.   Nichkhun nodded approvingly, “That’s right. You shouldn’t dwell too much on the past. Your parents will always be watching you from above, you know. Maybe they’ll send you some sort of good luck charm or something.”   A blonde head caught your eye as Youngmin was being pulled down quietly by Jeongmin. Hyunseong and Kwangmin were hiding behind the plants while Minwoo blended in behind the couch.   You secretly grinned. *Or maybe they already have.*  
Please log in to read the full chapter