Hyunseong's Lullaby

Instant Boyfriends: Just Add Water!
Please log in to read the full chapter
Baby Baby - 4Men (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLAzy1d0QWI)     ------------------ Narrator’s P.O.V:     You were safely brought back home with your boyfriends. Since you were still shaking in fear, you were carried on Donghyun’s broad back.   Youngmin unlocked the door as Donghyun carried you in. The warmth of home overtook you as you sighed in relief. “Thanks, Donghyun oppa.” You said as he set you on your bed. He blinked once, then smiled and nodded.   Donghyun’s thumb grazed your cheek. “Just as long as you’re okay, then I’m okay too.” You melted at the sweet words and gave him the best smile you could conjure up as he left the room.   The alarm clock on your night table told you that it was 10:00 pm. You sighed and stood up to get ready for bed.   After you were all washed up, you changed and lay down under the covers. Your head was swarming about what had happened that night. You no longer shook over it, but you were still very frightened.   Kwangmin had really overdone it. You saw how his gaze at the filthy men screamed bloody murder. You heard the impact of his punches and kicks. You saw how upset he was.   Your heart warmed at how he had acted that way just for you. You softened a bit and a hint of a smile spread across your lips. Your boyfriends had come and saved you, just like they promised they would.   But it wasn’t just Kwangmin that was angry. You saw how Youngmin swore and shouted at the men. Hyunseong’s horrendous stares. Donghyun’s silent but scary aura that radiated off of him. Minwoo’s terrifying growl and glares. Jeongmin’s infuriated shouts.   They were all worried about you, and you felt oddly cheerful after realizing that.   *I should just forget about everything that happened today and just fall asleep.* You shut your eyes tight and tried to fall into slumberland. Five minutes passed. Ten minutes passed. Fifteen minutes.   In an annoyed manner, you sat upright. *This isn’t right. Nothing’s working. I can’t sleep.* A sigh escaped your lips. “Maybe I should drink a glass of water or something.” You mumbled to yourself.  
Please log in to read the full chapter