Bonus part 1

Double Trouble

Seeing all their friends gather together sure make Taeyeon so happy. They are celebrating their little pumpkin fourth birthday. The celebration are so merrier /1with all of the kids there. Nana is so busy to look for the kids as she is the big sister for all of them. 

Jackson so busy to get his mother foods and his another mother are busy eating. Taeyeon shake her head. 

Joey busy changing her kid diaper with Sunny busy taking their video. 

Yoona and Yuri keep loving each other with Yoona tummy are growing as she is pregnant with their first child and Yuri can't stop caressing Yonna little baby bump. 

"I wonder how Jackson feel when Sica giving birth soon. He look like a responsible little brother. Look how he take care of her mother." Tiffany sit beside Taeyeon. 

"Yeah. I want to smack Soo head. She's suppose to be helping Sica but she's so busy eating all the food there. Have you eaten?" She hugs Tiffany's side. 

"Yes, a little bit. I'm not that hungry yet. Beside, we need to make sure our guest having their foods." 

Taeyeon roll her eyes. It's not that her friends don't know where all the foods in her apartment. They make a simple birthday party with just all of their friends and family. 

"Mommy! Daedae!! Look! Jackson make a flower for us." Annie running to them and shows the flower to her mommies.

"It's so pretty. Did you say thank you to Jackson?" Taeyeon caress her head.

"Already! I want to show it to aunt Joey!" She happily running to Joey and show it to her. Their kids seems like Joey more than others. It's not like the triplet hate the others, but Joey know how to play with every kids and it make her kids favorite aunty. 

Taeyeon get up and pull her wife to the hammock and sit there. 

"This is the most relax birthday party I ever had. Remember when Soo have Jackson party?" Tiffany look at Sooyoung that sitting with her wife and her little man.

"Well, you know she's crazy. So the party will be crazy too. I always thinking that she forgot that Jackson only five years old and not twenty five."

"Lucky Jessica know how to control her wife. It's so sad we can't see Jessi give a birth soon." Tiffany pouts. 

They plan to surprise Mr. Hwang in two weeks after a five month Mr. Hwang return to LA and their kids seems really miss their grandpa so much. 

Since Tiffany still can't get pregnant, they plan to go there and will try again after they coming back. The doctor tell Tiffany to rest and not stress herself because there's a chance she will get pregnant like how she did before. 

So, Taeyeon never let her wife do anything. The birthday party they have right now, Tiffany didn't do anything because Taeyeon hire people to prepare all of it. That's why they are so relax. The food been prepare by the chef and her family also just chill and just chit chat with others. 

Taeyeon really hope that they will success like before. But she's afraid for the long flight they will take to LA will effect the process. 

But the doctor said it's safe so they bought the ticket. 

The kids so happy when they tell them they will visit their grandpa and told them not to tell their grandpa. It's almost everyday they have a video call and they also saw their great grandma when she's with Mr. Hwang. They keep giggling saying that their great grandma so cute. 

Taeyeon always laughing when their kids started seeing her and their kids can't stop giggling. 

"Your grandma will spoil the kids when she meet her. I remember hearing she tell the kids to eat ice cream everyday if the kids going to LA." Taeyeon chuckles.

"Trust me she definitely do that. She always spoil us when we still young. I hope grandma will be healthy for a long time so she can see our baby growing up, with Joey's daughter too."

"They don't want to come with us?" Taeyeon look at Sunny and Joey that play peek a boo with their daughter.

"Joey said her baby still too young to fly for a long distance and she still want Sunny to rest. For how long I'm not sure because her baby already seven month old and Sunny already going back to work. I don't know how long she said she let Sunny rest." 

"Let her be. Don't you remember I never let you do anything before? You always complain you're bored to death and want to do your work?"

"You don't know how bored I am that time!! You don't even let me wash my plate after I done eating. Urrgghh!!!" 

Taeyeon laughing and hold her wife tightly. She kiss her head and look at all of her friends and family.

"Can you two please stop acting like you're still in your honeymoon period?" Sooyoung come sit in front of them. 

Taeyeon kiss her wife passionately, making Sooyoung pretend to puke. 

"Stop it Taetae!" Tiffany smack Taeyeon's chest.

Taeyeon just laughing harder. "What's up chopstick?" 

"What time are you guys going to the airport? Do you need us to go to the airport too?" 

"Nah, that's okay Soo. Uncle Lim will send us there. You need to take care of your wife more. Is Jackson fine to have a younger sister?" 

Sooyoung look at her wife and her son. "He seems fine. Did you see how he treat her mother? He did so well. I'm so proud of him. You need to see how is he doing at home."

"You teach him well." Smiles Tiffany.

"Jackson will miss all of them. Don't go too long." 

The three of them looking at their children that play together. 

"Mommy, tonight we want to sleep with aunt Nana. Can we?" Anne come running to them. 

"Can I go to mom?" Jackson sit on Sooyoung's lap. 

"You want too? Can you sleep without mama?" Sooyoung tease his son. She know it's almost impossible if Jackson go to sleep without Jessica. Jackson just pout. He want to play with the triplet and Nana and sleep with them. 

"Go ask mama. If mama said yes, you can go. But mommy will not come to get you if you cry in the middle of the night." again. 

"I'm not crying." Jackson said.

"Yeah, yeah. Go ask mama." She push Jackson up so he can ask Jessica. 

"He still sleeping with you guys?" Tiffany hugs Anne. 

"Not anymore. But he still want Jessi to read him bedtime story every night. Your kids?" She looking at her wife that hugging Jackson and talk to him.

"Just Annie still come to our bedroom every morning. But she didn't come since two days ago. Right baby?" 

"Yeah. I'm waiting her to come but she's not coming. When I see her, she still sound asleep at her own bed."

"Maybe she know she already four years old and too old to sleep with you guys." Sooyoung laugh. 

"If they're too old, what are you? Walking fossil?" Tiffany roll her eyes playfully and her statement make Taeyeon laughing so hard. 

"I'm just kidding. Jessica and I decide to extend our business after she's giving birth. We plan to have a bakery shop. Don't ask me why we choose that because Sica suddenly said she want to do that and Jakson seems like to cooking too. He always help us in the kitchen."

"From make up artist, she decide to be a baker? She know how to bake?" Taeyeon asks, because she know her bestfriend well.

"She said she will take a bakery class and you know I know how to make a cake and all. So I guess it's not a bad idea actually."

"Hmmm.. It's not bad idea actually. Try something different. Challenge yourself." 

"Yeah, I did survey any class that provided in our area, surprisingly there are so many of it. I need to discuss with Jessi which one we will choose."

"I think Sica do this for Jackson. He seems like cooking more than anything. Maybe my little man will be a chef in the future. I bet he will cook a delicious food for us." Sooyoung said dreamily. Imagining how many food her son will cook for her. 

"You're drooling chopstick. You need to wait for him to grow up first than you can think all the foods you imagine before." Tiffany chuckles seeing Sooyoung drooling just imagining the foods. 

"Well, we need to start from now so he can be the best chef. Even though he just five year old, he know what he want to put in his food. I'm so proud of  him."

The talk goes on and all the adult have a nice day, asking everybody how they're doing and so on. 

The Kim's family gather at the airport to say goodbye to Taeyeon's and family. It's look so funny because Mrs. Kim and Hyun crying so bad while hugging the triplet. Mr. Kim took their picture and laughing happily. Taeyeon just shook her head, hugging her wife waist tightly. 

"That's how you act when I'm going abroad few years ago." Taeyeon teasing her wife. 

"Well, just reminder, I'm having your baby that time and you still leave me alone when I need you the most." Tiffany rolling her eyes. 

Taeyeon just laughing. "I'm sorry. It will never happen again. Let's call our baby so we not miss our flight." 

They come closer and see Mrs. Kim can't stop kissing her grandchildren while Hyun keep hugging the others. Minho just smiling looking at them and coaxing his fiancee. 

"Mommy, we need to go now. We'll be back. Don't cry." Taeyeon sit beside her mommy. 

"I'm gonna miss my little pumpkin. Remember to call mama when you're there. I love you." She kiss the triplet and the three of them pouting sadly. Not ready to leave their mama yet.

"Don't worry mommy. We will call you everyday. We're just gone for two weeks. Then we're going back." Tiffany caress Mrs. Kim's back.

"Be careful there and look for all my pumpkin." Mrs. Kim hugs Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Say hi to your father and your family there. Tell them to come here sometimes. We miss them." Mr. Kim hug his daughter in law. 

"Okay daddy. I will tell them later. Take care too. If there's anything I need to know about the company just tell me."

"Taengoo, take a good care of your wife and kids. Don't too preoccupied with your camera. Annie too. Don't let her play with her camera only." Mr. Kim warn her daughter and granddaughter. Apparently Annie seems like following Taeyeon's talent in taking picture and Taeyeon happily buy the camera for her daughter.

"Don't worry daddy. We will come with a lot of pretty picture later and we will make you proud." Taeyeon grins proudly, obviously don't understand what her daddy words. 

Mr. Kim knock her head and it makes her kids laughing looking at their Daedae. 

After saying goodbye, all of them goes to departure hall and say goodbye for the last time. 

While waiting for the plane, the kids seems so calm and just sit with Taeyeon. Annie look at her camera and look at Tiffany, seems like she ask her permission to walk around. But she didn't say it. 

"Just don't go to far. Mommy don't want all of us miss our flight because looking for you later." She kiss Annie's head.

The two just clingy to Taeyeon while talking to her and ask many question about LA, which is weird why don't they ask her anymore. She just let them be and eyeing Annie which is busy taking picture and talking to the people inside the waiting room. She even take their picture. So cute.

"Baby, it's time to go. Call Annie." Taeyeon get up and prepare all of their kids bag and hold their hand. 

"Sweetie, come here. We're going now." Tiffany call Annie and she immediately run to them. Afraid their mommies leaving her which is will never happen.

Inside the plane, the kids ask many question again because this is their first time and they look so cute seeing here and there and they always want to look out of the window to look the clouds. 

"Can we touch that mommy?"

"Can we eat that mommy?"

"Can we open the window mommy! We want to touch the cloud."

And many other question they ask. Taeyeon just smile because she's the one that sit on the window side and the kids take turn to sit on her lap to look outside. 

The steward and stewardess asking them if the kids want the toys but they don't want it but they keep asking for choco. 

Tiffany stop them before they become to hyper and she and her wife absolutely can't handle that because of the long flight. They need to sleep too. 

They watch the cartoon and sit still for a long time which a relief for both of the parent. 

Then when they want to sleep, they want to sleep with Taeyeon. All of three of them and don't want to sleep with Tiffany. 

"It's okay. Just let them be. I don't want them crying." She get all the three of them and hug them to sleep. Tiffany move to sit beside her wife and hug her kids that sleep on her wife. She pity looking at Taeyeon because their kids not a baby anymore and all of them hug her tightly. 

"Do you want anything? Drinks?" She ask her wife. 

"Yes, please. I'm so thirsty. This kids are heavy now. I remember I can easily carry all of them before. And now I don't think I can ever stand up with all of them clinging to me like this." Taeyeon chuckles and kiss all of their head. 

"They grown up too fast." Tiffany pout.

The kids sleeping all the way to the LA airport and Taeyeon energy drain to the empty level. The kids usually not like that. But she thinks maybe it's their first time on the plane and they afraid of it. 

She feel really exhausted when they going out from the plane. She sits with the kids and wait for her wife to get their bags. 

"Daedae tired? Hungry? Thirsty?" Anne hugs Taeyeon.

"Yes sweetie. Why are you guys don't want to sit with mommy? Poor mommy don't have friends to sit with." She kiss her kid cheeks. 

Anne just pout and play with Taeyeon's shirt. She look at Anya and Annie that walk around with the camera. Meanwhile Taeyeon just sit and watch the kids. 

"Taetae? Are you okay?" Tiffany look at her wife.

"I'm tired." She answer. 

Tiffany chuckles. "What happened to my iron man? You never get tired before. Are you sure you're okay?" She check on Taeyeon's forehead. Afraid if she have fever.

"I'm okay. I'm just tired." She took her wife's hand and kiss it.

"Let's go then. I'll get Annie and Anya." 

Taeyeon pull Anne to walk with her and she push the trolley. She look at her wife with the kids walk in front of her. She wonder why the kids didn't hold Tiffany's hand like usual. But she just so tired to even speak. So she just pull her wife waist and kiss her. 

"Hmm?" Tiffany look at her. 

She just shake her head and smile, then kiss her again.

In the taxi, once again the kids asking so many question and they look amazed at the new place. They look outside the window and keep saying wow, oohhhh, wahh and all. Tiffany just chuckles and kiss them. Meanwhile Taeyeon, she almost fall asleep in the taxi. Tiffany let her rest before they arrive at her daddy's house. 

Arriving at the house, Tiffany pray for her daddy to be at home. They want to surprise him and the kids are so excited to meet their grandpa. 

"Remember? Knock the door and yell surprise to grandpa. Mommy and Daedae wait under that tree okay?" 
She tell her kids excitedly. Taeyeon already waiting under the tree and Tiffany knock the door and wait for someone to answer the door, then she run to her wife when she hear her daddy's voice.

The kids are jumpy and can't wait for their grandpa to open the door.

"SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Shout all three of them and jump to their grandpa. 

Mr. Hwang obviously shock and he fall on his back. 

"What? Who?" He still can't believe his eyes. Is he dreaming? He slap his face and look at his grandchildren that happily laughing and hugging him.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! My pumpkin!!!!!!" He scream and hug the triplet tightly and kiss all of them.

Tiffany's grandma running hearing her son screaming. 

"Hahahahaha!!! Oh my God! I miss you so much!!" He kiss all of them and hugs them tightly. The kids absolutely love it and hug their grandpa tightly too. 

"Mom! My little pumpkin here!" Mr. Hwang tell his mother.

"Oh? Wait?!!! Where's you mommy?!!!!!" Tiffany's grandma panic and shout when she realize the kids are all alone. She's afraid if their mommy don't know where the kids are. 

"Ah that pumpkin never leave their kid. I bet they are hiding somewhere. Let them be. I want to be with my little pumpkin only. Girls, meet your great grandma. Say hi." Mr. Hwang introduce her to them.

"Hi great grandma. Nice to meet you." The kids hugging her.

"Oh my. You guys are so cute. Come in come in. Let's have some ice cream." She usher the girls to come and Mr. Hwang shut the door. 

"Yahhhh!!!!!" Scream Tiffany when she see her daddy closed the door.

Taeyeon laughing when she can hear her father in law laughing from inside the house.

Obviously he know his daughter are hiding from him.

"Daddy!!" Tiffany open the door and pouts. 

"Oh? You're coming too? I thought my little pumpkin come alone." Laugh him and hugs Tiffany tightly.

"You're so mean. Why aren't you looking for me?" She still pouting. 

"Oh come on. You're not kid anymore. Come in Taeyeon. Welcome." Smile Mr. Hwang to Taeyeon who bring the bag with her.

"Thanks daddy." Smiles Taeyeon.

"Why don't you guys tell me you're coming so I can get you guys at the airport." Mr. Hwang help Taeyeon.

"Well, Tiffany want to surprise you." She smiles when she see Tiffany hugging her grandma tightly in the kitchen with their kids eating the ice cream already.

"Hahaha!! Indeed. I'm so surprise seeing the kids in front of my door. You look so tired. Never see you like this before. Go take a rest first." 

"The kids sleeping on me whole time and they're are heavy now. They don't want to be with Tiffany. My back feel sore right now." 

"Ah, I see. Go greet grandma first then go take a rest."

Taeyeon nod her head and meet the her family at the kitchen.

"Hi, grandma." Taeyeon hugs the old lady. 

"Taeyeon." She smiles and kiss her cheeks.

"You look so exhausted. Go take a rest. Welcome dear." 

"I am exhausted. Girls, don't be naughty okay? Daedae want to take a rest first. Where's mommy?" 

"Okay Daedae. We love you."

"I'm here. What's wrong Taetae?" Tiffany come to them.

"I'm gonna take a rest first. Look out for the kids okay?" She kiss Tiffany's lips. 

"Okay. Just let the bag there. Let bring it up later. Go take a rest."

Tiffany watching the kids happily talking to her grandma and they seems like they known each other for a long time. She go outside and seeing her daddy put their luggage aside and whistling happily. She know why her daddy are so happy. It's all because they're all here. 

"How are you daddy?" She hugs her daddy. She really miss him.

"I'm all good. Your grandma is good too. And now all of you here, I'm more than happy. Why Joey didn't come too? I want to meet her daughter." Mr. Hwang hugs his daughter and kiss her forehead. 

"She want her wife to take a little bit more time to rest. She also said that her daughter still young to fly for a long flight. Here's her picture." Tiffany shows Joey daughter's picture.

"Awwww she's so cute. How's the kids on the plane? Taeyeon said that they don't want you and just want Taeyeon."

"Yeah. Poor Taeyeon. She need to hugs all of them to sleep and they are heavy now."

"Weird. Usually they want both of you right?"

"Yeah. But Taeyeon said maybe this is their first flight and they're a little bit afraid of it." She yawns. 

"You need to rest." 

"Later. I want to stay with you for a while. The kids are happy with grandma inside there and I bet they keep asking for an ice cream from her."

"Hahahaha!! Luckily I just bought the ice cream last night."

"Oh you guys are so cute. Let's sit here and tell great grandma about it." Tiffany's grandma bring all the kids to sit with them. 

"Hi grandma. Don't forget that I'm still here too." Tiffany grandma which seem like to forget that she's there too. 

"Owhh shushhh.. Let me have my time with all these cutie here." 

Tiffany chuckles and the kids now telling her about their Mama and Dada with Nana and all of the people they know back in Korea. Her grandma pretend to be amazed in every story, acting like she don't know all of them. 

Mr. Hwang enjoy his time seeing them but he want his time with his grandchildren too. 

"Little pumpkin?" 

"Yeah?" Tiffany and her kids answer to Mr. Hwang. 

"Hahahaha!! Oh my God. Tiffany dear, you're not little anymore." Mr. Hwang laughing harder when he see his daughter pouting. 

"Yes grandpa?" Anya answer him again. 

"You want to go outside with me? Let's go around this place and grandpa can show you your mommy's favorite place." 

"We want!!!" Shout them happily. 

"Baby, you guys not feeling tired?" Tiffany asking her kids because she afraid they just jet lagged and feeling tired after the long flight. 

"No mommy. Can we go with grandpa?" 

"Are you sure? Let's change your clothes first so you can wear the comfortable one." Tiffany took their bag and change all of them. 

"Okay, be good. Don't be naughty and don't go far from grandpa." Tiffany kiss all of them.

"Mommy, my camera?" Annie ask her. 

"Wait, where's Daedae put your camera?" Tiffany look inside their bag.  She found it and give it to her daughter. She kiss them again and she can see Anya wipe her cheek after she kiss her. She feel weird again. 

"Bye guys. Behave!" Tiffany send them to the door.

"Okay. Bye mommy. We love you." They triplet wave their hands. 

Tiffany sit with her grandma and hugs her. She miss her and their time together. 

"Do you still have ice cream for me grandma? Don't tell me you let them finish all of it. I don't want them to get cavities later and they will crying if their tooth hurt." 

"Silly. I will never let that happen. I know the ice cream is not a good for them. I just let them have a little." Her grandma caress her hair. 

"I miss you grandma. You looking so good."

"Well, I miss you too. I'm so glad you come here so I can meet all of them. How I wish you'll give birth here for the next little one. I will be so happy to accompany you here." Tiffany's grandma chuckles. 

"What are you talking about grandma?" Tiffany look at her grandma. Why all of people she know acting so weird. 

"What? Don't tell me you try to surprise me and later tell me you have another little peanut on your stomach. You can't fool me this time." Her grandma giggles looking at her. 

"What? Grandma? I'm not.."

"Shhhh... I knew it since the time that I saw you earlier. How many months already?" Her grandma touch her flat stomach. 

"Grandma. I told you I'm not. Well, me and Taetae have tried but we still don't have it." Tiffany feel nervous suddenly. What if her grandma tell the truth? But what if her grandma just try to prank her? 

"Are you sure?" Her grandma ask her. 

Tiffany just nod her head. She don't want to put her hope high.

"When the last time you check on it?"

"Two months ago before we bought the ticket to come here after the doctor said it's safe for us."

"Then why the most energetic human being Taeyeon exhausted like she never on the long flight before?"

"Because she need to carry our kids all the time on the plane."

"Then why the most clingy kids suddenly don't want to be with you?" 

"Because....." She stop. She don't know what to answer that. 

"You better go check on it. But trust grandma. Grandma instinct never fail." She kiss her grandchild cheeks and smile. 

"I need to see Taetae." She get up but got stop by her grandma. 

"She's resting. Let her be. You can ask her later." 

"Then, I want to take a rest too." She running to their room and her grandma just laughing looking at her. Another little pumpkin are coming to her family. She smiles. 

Tiffany open the door slowly and see Taeyeon still sleeping soundly. She closed the door and goes to her wife. She lay on Taeyeon's body and her wife hug her. 

"Taetae?" She's whispering. Don't want to scare Taeyeon. 

"Hmmm?" 

"Taetae? Baby?" 

"Hmm?" Taeyeon still don't open her eyes.

"Are you still tired?" She kiss Taeyeon's face.

"Hmm." 

Tiffany giggles. Why is her wife so cute?

"Then let me sleep with you." 

"Little pumpkin?" 

"They're going out with daddy."

"Hmm." She continue to sleep and hugging her wife.

Tiffany actually can't wait to tell Taeyeon the news. But seeing her sleeping make her sleepy too. It end up she sleeping with her wife.

An hour later, Taeyeon waking up first and she look her wife sleeping beside her. She turn to hug her sleeping wife and kissing her. Tiffany didn't wake up and Taeyeon keep kissing her, she trail her kiss and Tiffany's neck. She smile when she hear Tiffany sigh and she keep until she hear a little moan escape from her wife mouth. 

She giggle and stop kissing her when she see the red mark on her wife's neck. She kiss her cheek and her hand unconsciously pulling her wife's shirt and she kiss her tummy. 

"I love you." She said. 

"Hmm?? Taetae?" Tiffany wake up when she feel Taeyeon's lips on her tummy. 

"Hi beautiful. Have a nice nap?" 

"Hmmhh.. You?" She pull Taeyeon up so she can hug her wife.

"I think so." She look at her sleepy wife. 

"When did you come?" She do the eskimo kiss. 

"An hour after you go to bed, more or less? After I have a talk with grandma." 

Suddenly she gasp, remembering their conversation. 

"What's wrong? Are you in pain?" Taeyeon sit up and check on her wife.

"No! Taetae. Grandma. She said...."

"She said? What?" 

Tiffany touch her stomach and look at Taeyeon.

"You got stomach ache?" Taeyeon ask. Didn't understand the sign.

"No! Grandma said...... Maybe, well I said maybe don't be panic."

"What are you talking about? Are you jet lag?" Taeyeon scratch her head. Tiffany just rolled her eyes. Taeyeon always a little bit slow when she just wake up.

"Grandma said, maybe I'm pregnant." She wait for Taeyeon's response. 

"Ahhhh... I see.. Wait?! What!!!!!!" Taeyeon shock. She look at Tiffany, then look at her wife tummy, then look back at Tiffany's face.

"She said what? But we already check on it. Don't do this to me." 

"I know. I already told grandma. But her instinct tell her that there is possibly I'm pregnant. We haven't check on it after the last time we did. I come early to tell you that but you're not waking up when I talk to you." 

"Look, isn't it weird that you suddenly feel exhausted when before this you are very energetic no matter what activity you do? And the kids suddenly ignore me and just want you? They never did that before." Tiffany tell the logic. Honestly she don't want to have a hope but the sign are obvious. 

"Let's me buy the pregnancy kit. You wait here." She get up after kissing her wife. She run out from the room without washing her face and Tiffany hear Taeyeon told her grandma she will use the car for a while. Luckily she know the place so well or else she will get lost. 

She clean up their bed and wash her face after changing to more comfortable clothes. She look at the watch and wonder where her daddy bring her children. It's almost three hour they going out and she feel so hungry. 

Ten minute later she can hear her wife running to their room and she can see her wife bought so many pregnancy test kit. 

"Why are you buying so many of them?" She check on it and there's around ten pregnancy kit in there. 

"Just to make sure. Go check on it. I'll wait here. Go on." She push her wife to the bathroom. She feel so excited and worry at the same time. What if it's only a false alarm. She forgot to ask her wife if she already period or not. 

There's no sound from her wife and she feels her wife take too long inside there. It make her worry. She get closer to the bathroom door and knock softly.

"Baby?" No answer. 

"Baby? Are you okay?" Still no answer. 

She can feel her hope are being crushed. 

"Baby, it's okay. We can try again next time. Can I come in? Babe?"  

"Babe? I'm coming. Can you please open the door for me?" She try to open the door. It's not locked. 

Slowly she open it and look inside. She can see her wife sit on the toilet and the pregnancy kit are beside her. She sure that her wife using all of it. Tiffany just look down and she come to her slowly. There's two pregnancy kit in her hand. 

"Hey, it's okay. I'm sorry. Don't cry. Baby? Hey." She kneeling in front of her wife. 

"Taetae." There's a visible tears stain in her wife's face. 

"Shhh.. It's okay. It's okay. We can try again next time okay? Don't feel bad for it. I love you no matter what. Remember that? I love you." She kiss her wife then hug her. 

Tiffany hug her tightly then she cries. Taeyeon try her best to coaxing her wife. But she know, letting her cry is much better. 

"Taetae..." 

"Shhh.. It's okay. I'm here."

"We did it." 

Taeyeon stop caressing her wife's head when she heard that. 

"What?!" She look at her.

Tiffany shows the pregnancy test kit and it show the double line. Taeyeon took all the kit and all shown the same result. 

"No way! Is this real? Babe?" She look at her wife. 

"Wait. We need to see the doctor first. What if this thing not accurate? Let's see the doctor. Shall we?"

Tiffany nod her head and she wash her face. Taeyeon go down to take their bag and prepare for her wife's clothes. After Tiffany changing her clothes Taeyeon hugging her and kiss her head. 

"Whatever the result later, remember that I always love you." She said that because she afraid the result will not the same as the kit before. 

"I know Taetae. And I love you too no matter what happen. I just wish this is the truth."

"Let's go then." 

Taeyeon inform her grandma again that she will use the car and tell her about the pregnancy stuff and all. Her grandma just smile and hug both of them. She knew it. She knew that they will bring the good news later. 

Arriving at the hospital, Taeyeon and Tiffany wait around half hour before the nurse call them. They feel so nervous like this is their first baby. 

Taeyeon waiting outside when Tiffany got checked. She want to come but the nurse not allowed her to come. 

She lift her head up when she heard the door been open and she can see her wife smile widely and she know the answer. 

"Yesss!!!!!!!!!!" She scream and run to her wife, hug her and spin her around. 

"Hahahaha!! Taetae! Put me down!" Tiffany laughing and hug her wife's head tightly afraid she's fall which she know never happen when Taeyeon do that to her. 

"We're having a baby?"

"Yes. It's confirm." 

"Oh yeah!!! Did you ask how many month already?" Taeyeon face shown how happy she is. 

"I didn't forget this time. It's still little. Around six week. So we need to be careful." 

"We will. Hi you little six week pumpkin. You are in a pumpkin seed size now. I can't wait to meet you." Taeyeon talk to Tiffany's tummy. 

"Silly." Tiffany giggles. 

"Wait? I will call you little peanut now. Your sister will be confuse if I call you pumpkin too. Oh? They're will be happy to hear the news. They will be a big sister." 

"Yah! Why are like to give a weird name to our baby?" Tiffany playfully hit her wife. 

"It's not weird. It's unique. Let's go now. I can't wait to tell everybody."

"You're not gonna call mommy and daddy back at home?" Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand tightly. 

"I will. But's it's over midnight right there now. I don't want to wake them up. I'm afraid if I tell them now, you will see them tomorrow in front of your house." 

"Hahahahaha!! Okay okay. Whatever you said. Can we go eat something first? I'm starving. We haven't eat anything yet."

"Yeah. No wonder I feel hungry too. Want to go the special place we used to go before when we're here?" 

"Absolutely." Tiffany smiles wider.

"I love you so much. I hope you can see me this time. It's kinda hard when you don't want to see me before." 

"I wish. It's hard to sleep without you too." She's pouting. Remembering the time when she can't see her wife.

Taeyeon send a message to their doctor back at Korea to inform him and ask if it safe to fly back later. 

"I miss this place so much. The food still the best. Right baby?" Tiffany look at Taeyeon that eat her food like someone haven't eat for a months. 

"Huh?" She look at Tiffany and it makes her laughing because her wife is a messy eater. She get the napkin and clean her wife's mouth.

"Slow down." She smiles.

"I'm hungry. Why don't you finish your food?"

"I'm full already." 

"But you just eat a little bit. Eat some more. Our little peanut will be hungry then if you didn't eat." Taeyeon move to sit beside Tiffany. 

"Nooo..." Tiffany whines when Taeyeon try to feed her.

"Come on. Eat some more. Please..." Taeyeon jutted her lips and make a puppy face.

"Urghhhhh.. Why are you so cute???" Tiffany kiss her wife.

"Because I am. Now, open your mouth." Taeyeon feed her and just stop when Tiffany almost puke in front of her. 

"I'm so full now." They walk slowly to their car. 

"I'm glad you finish your food." She kiss Tiffany's hand. 

"And now I feel so sleepy. Do you think our baby already at home? I miss them."

"I hope so. I don't want daddy to tire himself. I know how excited he is seeing them."

They arrive at the house and there's a lot of car park there. They guess the family are coming to meet them.

"Tiffany! Taeyeon! Why didn't you tell us you're coming?" One of the family member hug them as she see them. 

"Hahahahah!! It's a surprise visit. We want to surprise daddy." Tiffany hug them one by one.

"We need to have a welcoming party tomorrow." One of them said and Taeyeon just laugh. She love how everyone love her wife so much. 

"Sure. And we got a good news too. Wait? Where's the kids?" Tiffany look around looking at her daughters. 

"We're here mommy! We have fun with grandpa. This place is so pretty mommy. I want mommy to see it tomorrow when we go out again." Annie run and hugs her leg. 

"Baby, mommy grown up here. Of course mommy know this place is amazing." Tiffany carry Annie.

"Be careful babe." Taeyeon look worried seeing Tiffany because their kids are heavy now and the Tiffany just in an early stage of pregnancy. 

"It's okay. Guys, we have good news for you. Well, Taeyeon and I are expecting another little pumpkin. We just met the doctor to confirm it." 

"WHAT???!!!!!" Everyone surprise to hear the good news and Tiffany's grandma smile proudly.

"CONGRATULATION!!!!" All of them hugs Taeyeon and Tiffany. Mr. Hwang are speechless. He did not expecting that and he is so happy.

"Congratulation dear." He hugs Tiffany tightly and caress her back.

"Not just it's a surprise visit, but another surprise huh Kim Taeyeon?" One of Tiffany's uncle hugs Taeyeon's side.

"Well, we want to give a good news to all of you." Taeyeon laugh. 

"What happen mommy?" Anne come with Anya when they heard the noise. 

"Sweety, Annie, come here baby. Mommy got a good news for all of you." Tiffany pull the three of them and sit with them.

"What is it mommy?"

"Mommy got a good news for you. Remember you guys want a baby?" Tiffany smiles seeing the triplet curious face. 

"Yeah?" 

"Well, the three of you will become a big sister. Mommy got a baby here." Tiffany point at her stomach.

"Really mommy????? Yeay!!!!" The three of them jumping on Tiffany and hugs their mommy and kiss her.

"Baby, be careful with mommy." Taeyeon come to get them.

"Can you bring the baby out now mommy? We want to play with our baby!" Said them excitedly. 

"Hahahahaha!! Not yet baby. You guys need to wait a little bit longer. Just like Jackson mommy, aunt Sica."

"Aunt Sica have baby too? I thought she just fat." Anya scratch her head and the answer make everybody laugh. 

"I bet Sica will get angry if she heard that." Taeyeon laugh hysterically. 

"That's mean Jackson will be a big sister too!!!" Anne clap her hand.

"No baby. Jackson is a boy, so he will become a big brother." Taeyeon tell them. 

"Oooo.. Daedae, you can't call us baby anymore. We are big sister now. So no baby anymore." 

"Whaaatttt?? But you guys are Daedae's baby too." 

"Okay enough. No more arguing. You guys are funny." Tiffany stop them and the other family are just chuckles seeing the childish argument in front of them. 

"When can we see baby, mommy?" Anya sit beside her mother and hug her. 

"Mommy will tell you when the time is come. So, you guys can't be naughty and need to hear mommy's word. Or else, baby won't come out and play with all of you." 

"Okay mommy. We love you." The three of them kiss Tiffany's cheeks.

"Daedae so proud of you. We will take care of mommy okay? Together." Taeyeon kiss their head, and the kids nods their head. 

After that, the situation calm a little bit. Taeyeon bring their bags with her kids help. Tiffany just stay with her family because Taeyeon didn't let her help. The family ask about them and ask about Taeyeon's family. They miss them so much. 

The kids now at the backyard playing with the other kids. 

"Daddy, I didn't know you have cats. Why don't you tell me?" Tiffany tell her daddy when she saw the cat earlier. 

"I want to have a dog, but when I see that cat I fall in love with it. She just gave birth. There's five cute little kitten there." Mr. Hwang smiles. The other family agree to have diner together and some of them now busy cooking, some of them going out to buy some groceries, some of them get ready the table and all. 

Taeyeon take a bath after sweating earlier.

"How's life back at Korea? Everything good?"

"Yeah. Everything is so much better." Tiffany smile. Even after she got married, her daddy still worried about her. 

"Still doing the modeling stuff?"

"Sometimes when I'm not busy and when Yoona need me. The kids always laughing seeing me with full make up. They said I look like cartoon." Tiffany chuckles. 

"Hahahhaa!! They said that? Taeyeon okay with it?" 

"Yeah. She always supportive in whatever I did daddy. I'm so happy to marry her." She smiles proudly.

"Good. Because I know she always keep her promise to take care of you and your family. And with this little one coming soon, she definitely will be more happy." 

"Oh she will. She haven't tell her family yet. She afraid they suddenly come here to celebrate it. You know how crazy her family is. She will tell them when it's a daylight there."

"I wonder what will your daddy there will built for the little one here. The tree house is amazing." Mr. Hwang remember when he got up at the tree house when he's at Korea. 

"He definitely will do anything for his family. Just like Taeyeon." She smiles looking at her wife coming to her. 

"Are you complaining at daddy about me?" She hug her wife side and kiss her head. 

"Yeah she said your fart is smelly." Mr. Hwang jokes. 

"Really? I should fart more often then. Hahahahahaa!! Where's the others?" Taeyeon look around and see some of them are not there. 

"Going out to buy ingredient for diner and the kids playing at the backyard." Tiffany hugs her wife tightly and sniffing to her neck. She always love Taeyeon's smell after she taking a bath. 

"Hmm. I should help then." Taeyeon look around. 

"You don't have too. You guys are still tired. Just rest and enjoy your visit here." Her grandma suddenly come to them. 

"Okay then. How are you grandma? Sorry I didn't have a chance earlier to talk to you." Taeyeon ask. 

"Good as usual and I'm so happy you guys are here." She smiles widely.

"Babe, I will bring the kids to take a bath. The diner is almost ready. I don't want they eat before they take a bath." Tiffany look at her kids that happily rolling around back there playing with not so little Jessica. She grown up prettily already.

"Yeah? Okay. Be careful. If you need me just call me." Taeyeon look at her wife calling their kids. 

"They will get dirty again later if you bath them now." Mr. Hwang tell Tiffany. 

"No, they usually behave after taking a bath." Tiffany hold their hand and the kids tell them about the cat they saw earlier to their mother. 

"They want to have a pet before but both of us don't want to give it to them. They get bored easily. Not more than a week they ask about it and Tiffany bring them to the pet animal zoo, they don't interested about it anymore." Taeyeon tell her grandma about them. 

"Kids always get bored easily. But I can see they're not interested in smart phones. Not like Jessica when she still a baby. She will cry if she didn't see her phones or tablet." 

"We didn't let them play with our phone or tablet. I tell Tiffany I want them to grow up like how we used to when we still young. Create more nice memory and I like to play with them too. Spending more time with them is the best." 

"I can see Annie like camera, like you. Did you tell her to play with the camera?" Mr. Hwang sip his drinks. 

"No. There's one day she sit with me when I clean up my camera and she started to play with it. Then she ask a lot of question about it and I tell her. She took one of it and take a photos. Then she like it." 

"The other two?" 

"Anne seem like to be in front of the camera. Yoona like to play with her because my studio is in the same building with Yoona. She like to dress her up. Anya, she just like to play. I don't know what kind of things she interested with. She seem like to play with everything."

"They still young. They will know what they interested when they grow up. Don't pressure them."

"I'm not. I just want they grow up happily." Smiles Taeyeon. 

The family have a nice dinner and the kids done already. Maybe they still full after going out with their grandpa. So they play at the backyard and the family watch them from the big glass door. 

"I'm so glad to see both of you. It's been so long that we didn't see each other. How is Joey doing back there?" One of Tiffany aunty ask them.

"She's good. So hard working. She said she will do anything to make sure her family are happy. Her baby are so cute too. Did you guys see the picture? Did she send it to you all?" Tiffany take a bite of a grape. 

"Yeah, she did. But I want to see them in front of me. I want to carry that little chubby cutie in my arm." 

Joey and Sunny's baby sure is so chubby and heavy. But she's so cute. 

"One day they will come. Don't worry. I will tell them to go here." Taeyeon said. 

"MOMMY!!! !!!" Scream Annie and point at the kitten inside her pant. 

All adults are choking on their food hearing the little kids word and Taeyeon coughing so hard. Tiffany didn't even move an inch hearing that and wonder who tell her daughter that word. 

"Hahahahahahahahahahaahahha!!! Sweetie, it's pussycat. Stop saying ." One of Tiffany uncle come to her and get the kitten out from Annie's pant. 

"Why did you put it there? You will hurt the little baby."

"Jessica unnie put it there and tell me to show it to everybody." Annie smiles cutely and the kitten's head.

"Uncle will beat her because telling you that word." Jessica's father go out to look for his daughter and the other two.

"Oh my God!!! That sure surprise me. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!" Taeyeon laughing hysterically. Her wife shock her head and she will talk to her daughters to not saying that again.

"Look at her, she said that word without feeling guilty at all." Tiffany's daddy giggles looking at Annie that still playing with the kitten on the floor. She sure will get dirty if she keep playing like that. 

"Urghh.. I think we need to change their clothes again later before going to sleep." Tiffany eyeing her kids that coming with Jessica. 

"Loose up a little bit please. They just excited to play with others." Taeyeon kiss her head. Tiffany just nodding her head but her eyes still at her kids.

After that wonderful incident, the family gathering in front of the television and ask Taeyeon about her family back at Korea. They said they miss ahjumma and Nana. Taeyeon tell them that they all fine and also tell them that Hyun are getting married. They are so happy to hear about it because Taeyeon remember that they tell her they like Hyun because she's so kind and always smiling. Taeyeon told them that they treat all their maid like their own family too.

Tiffany come with a hot coffee in her hand and sit on Taeyeon's lap. 

"Why are you having coffee at this hour? You don't want to sleep?" Taeyeon ask her. 

"I really feel want to drink it. Don't worry I will sleep nicely later. The flight are exhausting and the kids already gone sleeping with grandma." 

"Is grandma gonna be okay?" Taeyeon worried if the kids will cry in the middle of the night and looking for them.  

"She's fine. Don't worry too much Taeyeon." Mr. Hwang smile looking at his caring daughter in law.

"I don't want to trouble grandma."

"You will not. Just enjoy your stay here and don't worry about grandma and anyone here. We're strong family." Tease Mr. Hwang. Taeyeon giggles hearing that.

"So, where are you guys going tomorrow? Any plan?" Mr. Hwang look at Tiffany that her wife's head. 

"I'm not sure. Do you want to go somewhere?" She ask Taeyeon. 

"Hmmm.. Hey how about we're going to Disneyland? The kids sure love it." 

"Disneyland? Yeah. I love to go there too. Let me check the ticket. Daddy, you want to come too?" Tiffany check her phone.

"Nahhhh.. You guys can enjoy there. I'm too old to go there. I need to be at the shop too. There's new stock are coming tomorrow. John, don't be late. We need to check everything because one of the supplier are the new one." Mr. Hwang tell her brother.

"What time they're coming? I need to send my kids to go to school first."

"Around 9.00? Something like that. You can send them first then come after that. Can you?" 

"Yeah sure." 

"Baby, want to go back to our room? I'm sleepy." Tiffany pouts. 

"Already? You just had coffee." Taeyeon chuckles looking at her wife. She's sure Tiffany not sleepy at all. She continue to caress her wife's tummy, her lovely little peanut are inside there and it makes her proud.

"Geezzzz this two. You guys are parent now and stop acting like a teenagers." Tiffany aunt teasing them. She understood what Tiffany mean by 'sleepy' when she just have a coffee. It's kinda impossible she will be sleepy that fast.

"Aunty! I'm not!" Tiffany embarrassed. 

"Yeah you're not." She rolling her eyes playfully. 

"Well, you heard my wife. She's sleepy and I think we should go sleep now." Taeyeon enjoying to wife and everybody laughing at her. 

"Taetae! Not you too." 

"What? I said my wife are sleepy. I didn't say anything else?" Taeyeon chuckles looking at Tiffany. 

"Hmmphhh!" Tiffany get up from Taeyeon's lap and go to her room without saying good night to everybody. 

"Hahahaha!! She's so cute. I'll be going now or else she will ask me to sleep on the couch tonight." Taeyeon jokes. 

"Hahahaha! Go. Good night Taeyeon. See you guys again tomorrow." 

"Good night." She goes to their room and knock softly, in case her wife lock the door. But she's not.

"Baby?"

"Hmmpphh!" Tiffany turn around. Taeyeon just smiles seeing her wife. She know her wife just embarrassed and not mad at her.  

"Little peanut mommy.... Don't be mad. Daedae just playing around." She come and hugs her wife. She make a cute face and jutted her lips. Coaxing her wife.

Tiffany can't hold her smile and hug her wife back. Her wife always have a way to coaxing her. 

"Stop doing that or else you're going to sleep with grandma and the kids will be sleeping with me."

"Yes mommy!" Taeyeon playfully salute to her wife. 

"I don't think we should go to Disneyland tomorrow. I don't think the kids are ready to wake up early, as you can see they sleep early tonight and I'm afraid they'll jet lagged."

"Oh? You're right. Then, let's go around and show the kids where you're grow up here. The school, kindergarden, your favorite ice cream parlor." 

"I plan to bring them to meet mommy." That word make Taeyeon silent.

"Are you sure? You'll be okay? Don't force yourself." Taeyeon pull Tiffany to sit on her lap. She know her wife always sad when she goes to 'see' her mother. Even she always by her side when they go there, her wife usually will crying and she don't want it happen in front of her kids. They never see Tiffany crying before because there's no reason for Tiffany to cry.

"Yeah. I'm okay Taetae. I want mommy to see them. I want them to know where's their grandma. I miss mommy too." She hugs Taeyeon tightly. 

"Okay, if you said so. I love you." She kiss Tiffany's head.

"I love you too. So much babe." She kiss her wife lips. The kiss didn't stop, Tiffany trail her kiss to Taeyeon's neck and back to her jaw. Taeyeon closed her eyes, enjoying the kiss but her hand enjoy it the most when she grab her wife . She inhale when she feel her wife biting and her neck. 

She giggles. "What will your answer tomorrow when the kids asking about it? You can't keep telling them I'm beeing naughty anymore."

"Just let them ask about it." Tiffany the place that she before and see the red color on her wife neck. 

Taeyeon capture her wife lips again and she push her shirt up and toss it away. She unclasps her bra then slowly pull it away. She immediately attack her wife . 

Tiffany closed her eyes and pull her wife head to her . She started grinding on her wife and Taeyeon's hand sneak into her wife underwear.  
Her wife are wet already and she really enjoy it when her wife in a mood to make love to her. 

She push her wife lightly to the bed and hovering her. She took the pant out and caress her wife's legs. 

"You're not tired?" She ask her wife lovingly. 

"No." Tiffany capture her wife lips again and her lower lips. Taeyeon sigh and she slip her hand in her wife slowly. Enjoying the wetness on her hand. 

"Hmmm." Tiffany moan but didn't let go Taeyeon's lips.

"You feel so good baby." Taeyeon started to fasten her pace. The two really enjoying their first night in LA. 

The next day, Tiffany get herself ready and hold Taeyeon's hand tightly. She's not sure if she's ready to see her mother with their kids and not crying in front of them. 

"Are you okay? We can go back if you're not ready." 

"I'm okay." 

"Mommy? Why are we here?" Anya ask her mother.

Tiffany look at them and kneeling. "Baby, mommy want you to meet someone. Someone that mommy love so much but didn't have a chance to live together for a long time. We're going to meet your grandma." 

"Grandma? She live here?" They look around. Obviously don't understand the situation.

"Sweetheart, mommy's mother pass away long time ago. We're here to visit her and introduce you to her. We hope that you can meet her and we really hope she usually can see you. She will love you like how grandpa love you." Taeyeon tried to make her kids understand the situation. She look at her wife sadly. She really try hard not to cry. 

The kids look at the tomb in front of them. They seems to understand and didn't ask much. 

"Hello grandma. I'm Kim Annie Hwang, this is my sister Kim Anne Hwang and Kim Anya Hwang. Nice to meet you." The three of them bow their head. It's make Tiffany can't hold her tears anymore. She hugs Taeyeon tightly and cry. The kids look at their mommy sadly and slowly hugs her leg. "Don't be sad mommy. Grandma will be sad if she see you crying." Anya said. 

Taeyeon smiles sadly. How lucky she is to have a daughter like them. 

"Mommy miss your grandma so much. How I wish you can meet her. She will be the happiest person in the world if she saw you." Tiffany hugs them. 

"We will be happy too mommy." The three hugs her back. They spend some more time there and clean up and Tiffany tell them about her mother, how she meet their grandpa, how they know each other and get married. The kids listening to it, and so interested about the story. They laugh when the story get funny and cry when Tiffany told them how their grandma pass away. 

After an hour there, they said goodbye and promise to come back again. Tiffany look back sadly before going to her waiting family.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon hug her wife and kiss her. Tiffany nod her head and hugs Taeyeon tightly. She sigh and feel thankful to have Taeyeon by her side again as usual after seeing her mother. 

The kids just look at their mother from the car and wait for them. Annie look at the grave and took a picture, then she took her mommies photo. They feel sad looking at Tiffany. But they don't know what to do.

Taeyeon drive slowly and the car is so quiet. Not as usual, when their kids will ask them anything new they saw. Maybe they understand the situation now. 

"Baby, do you guys want to go somewhere? Or you want to try new food here?" Tiffany start the conversation with her kids. 

"Can we go to the beach mommy? Is there any beach here? Usually they sell delicious foods near beach right?" Anne answer her. She just saw on television last night when she sit with her grandpa. 

"Beach?" Tiffany look at Taeyeon. 

"Is there any near beach here? We never go to the beach before." Taeyeon ask because she know her wife know that she don't really like beach.

Tiffany shows the way and all of them
now at the beach. The girls are excited but not Taeyeon. She just look at them from the food stall. It's a nice weather and all. There's not a lot of people there because it's not a weekend. So the kids happily play with the sand and their mommy. Tiffany don't really mind playing at the beach. The laugh from the kids really make Taeyeon happy because she know her wife also will be happy seeing their happy children and she hope Tiffany forget the sadness earlier. 

Not long after that Annie come running to her and her cheeks so red maybe because of the hot weather. 

"Daedae don't want to play? Can I have some water Daedae?" She sit beside Taeyeon.

"Nope. Daedae don't really like to play  at the beach. It's so hot and sticky." She give Annie her water. 

"Hmm. Yes, I feel sticky now. Thank you Daedae." Annie give back the water. She took out her camera and started to take a photos. Taeyeon smiles look at her. She saw the photos she took before and she feel impress. The photo look so good for the kids at her age. She make a mental note to teach her kid when she grow up and started to teach her how to edit some photos.

Annie stay with Taeyeon after that and waiting for others to come back. Her mommy come with her sisters and they still laughing happily when their mommy chase them. 

"You guys really have fun? Let's have some water first." Taeyeon give water to her kids.

"Oh gosh! It's been a long time I'm not playing on the beach and now I feel sticky thanks to all of you." Tiffany point at her kids. She took the water Taeyeon give and drink it all.

"I know you guys so happy but don't forget mommy are pregnant and we need to be careful with that." Taeyeon remind her family because they seems to forgot about that already.

"I'm good Taetae. Don't worry."

"Okay. So where are we going after this? You guys hungry already or not?" Taeyeon look at all of them.

"Not yet. Can we go to mommy favorite place here? And ice cream?" Anya cutely answer.

"Daedae think we need to stop the ice cream for a while. You guys have it everyday now and it's not good. Remember you need to be a good example for baby in mommy tummy." Taeyeon giggle looking at her kids that pouting after she said that but they didn't protest.

They continue to roam around and the kids seem forgot about the ice cream already. 

"Mommy, can we have little brother?" Anne ask when they stop at burger cafe, Tiffany's favorite one.

"Err?? Mommy and Daedae don't know the gender yet. Because she or he is still so small. And we can't know about it until doctor tell mommy." 

"Can you tell the doctor to make it a little boy?" Obviously they still don't understand about it.

"We will tell the doctor later after we go back to Korea okay? But mommy can't promise that." 

"Okay." Answer them happily. Taeyeon just shake her head looking at her happy daughters. 

"It'll be nice if we have a baby boy right? He can protect them when they grow up." Taeyeon said.

"Yeah, but we will never know."

The day goes by and the family already home when Mr. Hwang come back later. 

"My little pumpkin have fun?" He hugs the kids after he taking a bath.

"Yeah grandpa. We play at the beach and it's so much fun. Daedae didn't join is because Daedae don't like sand." Annie giggles telling their story to their grandpa.

"What?? How can people don't like beach. It's a pretty place and it's so nice to play at the beach. I'm happy you guys have fun today. Let's go to Disneyland tomorrow. All of you sure will be happy there. Your mommy really love to go there you know?" 

"Really mommy?" The kids looking at her and she nod her head and smiles widely. She really have fun every time she go there either with her daddy or Joey only. 

Taeyeon also love to go there. Every time they go to LA they will make sure to go there. 

"Yeayyyy!!! Let's sleep now Daedae. We want to wake up early tomorrow." Anne excitedly running to her mommy. Taeyeon laughing and pull her daughter to her lap.

"Relax. That place is not going anywhere. We can go anytime we want and we can stay there until the firework show. How about that? You can wake up a little bit late tomorrow so you will have more energy to play there. Do you want to meet Mickey Mouse?" 

"What is Mickey Mouse Daedae?" Ask Anya.

Taeyeon slap her head. She forgot that her kids don't really watch cartoon. Tiffany laughing hard looking at Taeyeon and Mr. Hwang look at them weirdly. 

"Do they really don't know about Mickey Mouse?" Mr. Hwang ask Tiffany. 

"They don't really watch television. They watch some cartoon but you know their generation got new cartoon and well, we're in Korea too. The cartoon are not the same from here." Tiffany took out her phone and looking for Mickey Mouse to show it to her kids. The kids sit with Taeyeon and watch the cartoon. 

Taeyeo tell them about the character and try to let the kids know all of them. 

"So we can meet them there?" Annie look at Taeyeon after they watch the cartoon.

"Yes, and the princess too. Oh! Maybe we can meet princess too. Maybe Elsa? Olaf? Anna?"

"Whattttt???!!! We can meet Elsa?? Let's go there! Let's go there! Let's go there!" The kids screaming excitedly when they heard about the Frozen.

"Hahahaha!! We will see tomorrow if we can meet them. So Annie, don't forget your camera tomorrow." Taeyeon look at Annie.

"Okay Daedae. Don't forget to charge the battery after this." Annie said and her sibling tell her to take their picture prettily. They are so excited to meet Elsa.

"Babe, the cartoon are from Disney right?" Taeyeon ask Tiffany. She's not sure if the cartoon are Disney or not.

"I think so." Tiffany check on her phone again.

Mr. Hwang just smiling looking at them. It's hard to see some children live without phone these days and in fact that his granddaughter don't really watch cartoon make it really hard to believe too. But at least he's happy because they really enjoy their day with him rather than staring at their phone. It make him happy to have interaction with them.

The next day is the best day ever for the kids. Even Tiffany's grandma come with them too. The girls are so excited to go to Disneyland and they even wear their Elsa costume, but not Annie which choosing to wear Olaf costume. Tiffany just shake her head with her kids choices and Annie really weird like Taeyeon. 

As expectedly, Annie really take a lot of their photo there and Taeyeon also didn't forgot to take their picture. They really have super fun there. 

They meet almost all of the Disney character even the kids don't really know them but their mothers are the one that really excited to take picture with them. 

The kids are screaming happily when they saw the Frozen character and they run cutely with their costume to take picture with them. Taeyeon need to run to stop their kids before they run over other people that really excited to see the Frozen too. They patiently queue up to take their turn to take picture and again scream when their turn come up. The character pretend to shock looking at them because they are so cute and wear their costume too. Annie so happy that she meet Olaf and Taeyeon laughing hard when Olaf almost fall when Annie run to hug him. The family finally took the photo together with all the character and say good bye to them after that. 

The kids still can't believe that they meet their favorite and can't stop telling their mother about it. Taeyeon and Tiffany really enjoy the moment and really happy to see their kids really have fun there. 

"Mommy can we buy something for Jackson and Irene?" Anne asking Tiffany. Irene is Sunny's daughter. 

"Of course. Go choose whatever you want and don't forget to buy something for Dada and Mama." 

"Aunt Nana too! Grandma, Hyun unnie, uncle Minho, grandpa Lim." The kids keep counting everyone they know. Taeyeon just chuckles and let the kids buy whatever they want. It's not everyday the kids want to buy souvenir for their friends. 

It end up they bought a lot because they remember their friends at the orphanage and the sister and brother that work there too. 

Taeyeon and Mr. Hwang need to send the things to their car before they join the kids again after they bought so much stuff. 

When they come later the kids play marry go round and Tiffany use Annie's camera to take their picture. 

"Are you okay? Not feel tired? Hungry? Thirsty?" Taeyeon hug her wife side.

"I'm good. A little bit hungry but I want to eat with them." 

"Okay. Let them play a little more so they can get hungry and we can eat together. Grandma, are you good?" Taeyeon pay attention to Tiffany's grandma.

"It's been a long time I'm having so much fun like this." She answer happily. She even wear the frozen sunglasses like the girls. Tiffany laugh when she saw the kids put the sunglasses earlier. 

There's also a time when some random kids or girls want to take picture with their kids because they said the kids are so cute and it's not easy to see triplet that really cute there. They let them be but watch carefully for their kids. They don't want someone maybe have a bad intention to the girls. Luckily nothing bad happened and the kids still happy playing here and there, running here and there. 

Taeyeon really tired looking for the kids and running around looking for them, but she didn't let Tiffany do that when she said she will look for them. 

"Oh my God! I really need to go to the gym when we go back to Korea. My energy level are so low now." She eat the burger that she ordered again. This is her third burger and Tiffany look amuse looking at her wife. 

"It's Tiffany pregnancy doing that to you. Not because you're not strong or whatever. See, even your appetite are changing now." Tiffany's grandma smile looking at her.

"Is it? At least this is better than before. She always say I'm smelly and can't even look at me before." Taeyeon grins. 

"It's not my fault." Tiffany said and munch her fries. 

"It's still too early to said that. Well, I hope everything will be okay and I wish this time you guys will have a baby boy. Do you guys like to have a brother?" Grandma ask the kids and they nod happily because their mouth are full with foods.

"I don't mind if we will have boy or girl. As long as the baby an Tiffany's healthy, I'm good. But the kids want to have a brother."

Tiffany smile proudly to Taeyeon's answer. Her wife is the best.

"They don't even know Jackson is a boy." Taeyeon laughs.

Mr. Hwang and his mothers giggles. They look at the children in front of them and the three of them really enjoy their foods. 

They continue to have fun at Disneyland and waiting there until the firework started. Annie and Anya sitting on Taeyeon and Mr. Hwang shoulder when the show started, Annie didn't want to sit on the shoulder because she's afraid. So she sit with Tiffany and enjoy the show. They laugh happily and the kids really having fun watching the firework.