Plan

Double Trouble

Tiffany wake up in the morning when she didn't feel Taeyeon presence beside her. She rushed going out from the room to look for Taeyeon. She don't want her to attack others if she still unstable.

 

She heard a giggling from the living room. There, she saw Taeyeon's back,  crouching and stifle her giggling.

 

"Taetae?" She approaching her slowly.

 

Taeyeon turn around and give her a sign to keep quiet. Taeyeon stand up and took Tiffany's hand and bring her back to her bedroom. Tiffany look at Taeyeon and look back to what makes Taeyeon giggling early in the morning. 

 

She's almost burst out laughing when she saw Sooyoung and Yuri hugging each others leg, with Yuri mouth wide open and Sooyoung her thumbs, still sleeping.

 

Taeyeon manage to cupped and push her back to their bedroom.

 

"Oh my God! That's so funny!! Hahahahaha!!" Finally she can laugh.

 

"It's funny right?" Taeyeon laughing too.

 

"It is. Are you okay now?" She cupped Taeyeon face and look into her eyes.

 

"I guess." Taeyeon smile.

 

"I'm glad to hear that. I'm so scared when all of them panic and didn't tell me what happened to you." She hugs Taeyeon tightly, finally she can talk to Taeyeon normally.

 

"I'm sorry to make you worry. I'm okay now." Taeyeon pull back and capture Tiffany's lips. They engrossed in kissing and slowly Taeyeon push Tiffany to lie back on the bed.

 

"Taeyeon ah."

 

"Shhhhh..." Taeyeon continue kissing Tiffany and now her kisses is on Tiffany's weak spot. Tiffany moan softly when Taeyeon started biting her neck and trail her kisses to her shoulder.

 

Little did they know, Taeyeon parent are peeking on the door, checking Taeyeon condition. They hurriedly closed the door quietly, feeling a little bit embarrassed watching their own child in their intimate session.

 

"That's so hot!" Mrs. Kim fanning herself.

 

"Yes it is.  She seem to love Tiffany so much. Usually she's still in a bad mood right now. But with Tiffany by her side, she seems fine now. I guess Tiffany and I should go back to Korea, we got a lot of work to do there."

 

"But how about Taeyeon? I think she still want Tiffany to be by her side now."

 

"I know Tiffany will help her, let Tiffany talk to her. And you beautiful, you need to be with her here." Mr. Kim playfully hugging her wife and kiss her.

 

Her wife feel shy and playfully hit her husband. 

 

Meanwhile in the bedroom Taeyeon and Tiffany session got heated. Tiffany's neck now got a lot of love bite from Taeyeon and now she's laying and Tiffany's on top of her, giving her the same pleasure. 

 

Taeyeon's hand sneaking into Tiffany's pajama and sometime she's massage Tiffany's cheek. Tiffany will let a satisfied sigh every time Taeyeon doing that. 

 

She sat on Taeyeon tummy and Taeyeon's naughty hand playfully kneading her . 

 

"Taetae...." Tiffany said in a voice full of aegyo.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Take me out please. Yesterday, all of them go out without inviting me." Tiffany's pouting and it makes Taeyeon laughing.

 

"Oh my God! Why are you so cute? Now, tell me. Where do you want to go?" 

 

Tiffany laid on Taeyeon chest, she's playing with Taeyeon face and sometimes caress Taeyeon cheek.

 

"I don't know. Just going out there and look around." Tiffany's pecking Taeyeon lips.

 

"Hhmmm... I thought you're here to look for me?" She's teasing her fiancé. And it makes Tiffany's pouting more.

 

"I know. But, you're okay now. Are you?" She tilt her head, waiting for Taeyeon answer.

 

Taeyeon chuckles and pull her down in her embrace.

 

"I'm okay now. Thank's to you. We will go out later but I need to apologize to the others first. Just wait for them to wake up then we go out okay?" She kiss Tiffany's forehead and hugs her again.

 

"Thank you Taetae! I love you so much!" Tiffany's kissing Taeyeon lips and playfully bite Taeyeon lips.

 

"Yah! Why did you do that?" Taeyeon touch her lips. Tiffany just giggles and hugs her midget lover tightly.

 

"Okay! Let's take a bath now then you need to take a breakfast before we're going out." Taeyeon smack Tiffany's and push her up.

 

"It's hurt Taetae." Tiffany rub her . 

 

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon kiss the and it makes Tiffany scream. Taeyeon laughing hysterically seeing Tiffany's red face. Tiffany run to the bathroom and shut the door. 

 

Taeyeon knock the door and laughing, asking Tiffany to open the door.

 

"No! You're going to teasing me again.!" Tiffany shout from the other side, the answer makes Taeyeon laugh harder.

 

"You're so cute! Fine. I'm taking a bath at the other room. Don't take too long. I'm waiting you outside." She leave Tiffany alone because she know Tiffany will not open the door.

 

"Taeyeon?" Sarah approaching her.

 

"Good morning." Taeyeon smiles.

 

Sarah hugs her, "are you okay now Taeng?" 

 

Taeyeon nod her head eagerly. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I guess it's a stupid thing that I need to stressed about."

 

"It's okay Taeng. Everything will be fine. We'll always by your side. Just remember, now everyone knew about you. I hope you can handle it." 

 

"I'll try my best. It's not a bad thing right? I only hope that everyone will respect my life, my privacy. That's all."

 

"I hope so. Go now, take a bath." 

 

Taeyeon just nod her head and walk to the bathroom.

 

"Good morning Sarah." Mrs. Kim come to the kitchen.

 

"Oh? Good morning aunty. How's your hand?" Sarah come closer to check on Mrs. Kim hand.

 

"It's okay now, nothing bad."

 

"I'm glad to hear that. I just saw Taeyeon before I come here. She seems fine."

 

"Yeah. I saw that too. Usually we'll never see her smile or even talk to us." Mrs. Kim prepare Taeyeon coffee and cook some foods for their breakfast.

 

"Maybe Tiffany is her medicine. Only her can cure Taeyeon this fast, even she got bitten too last night." Sarah giggling remembered what happened last night.

 

Mrs. Kim laughing too. Remembered how Taeyeon got so violent and how she got bitten by her own daughter. 

 

"Good morning." Tiffany came to the kitchen and greet them.

 

"Well, well, well. A very good morning to you too. I guess the mark on your neck is not from violent Taeyeon?" Sarah smirking seeing the mark on Tiffany's neck.

 

Tiffany blushes because she forgot about the hickey just now.

 

"Hahahaha! Come here sweetie. Are you okay?" Mrs. Kim pull her closer.

 

"I-I'm okay." She still blushing.

 

"I'm sorry for what Taeyeon did to you."

 

"Mommy! You shouldn't said that. You know she didn't mean it. You don't need to apologize for that." Tiffany hold Mrs. Kim hand. Mrs. Kim just smile and hold her hand back. 

 

Not long after that Jake and Danny come with their sleepy face. They look so tired and the fact that Sooyoung and Yuri still hasn't wake up amused Tiffany.

 

"Where did you guys go last night to be this exhausted?" She asked.

 

"We just go around and trust me, we're not tired because of that. We're actually full and our stomach about to explode because of Sooyoung. I still can't see any food now." Danny avoiding looking at the food in front of them.

 

"How can she be so skinny? The amount of food she took last night is no joke! I'm almost vomit to see her keep on eating anything." Jake agreed with Danny.

 

Tiffany know how much Sooyoung can eat. She also amused by her appetite. It seem that she never get full but she's so skinny.

 

"Good morning everyone." Taeyeon came and kiss Tiffany's head before sitting beside Danny. Danny look at her weirdly. "Are you okay shortie?"

 

"Yah!!! Why did you call me that?" 

 

"Wow!!! You're okay! It's a miracle." Danny hugs her.

 

Taeyeon hugs him back. "I'm okay guys. I'm sorry about yesterday. It was stupid, I'll try to control myself next time."

 

"Well, I hope there will be no next time. You know how strong you are? Look at my face. You almost broke my handsome face. You're lucky I'm stronger than you."

 

"I did that? Wow!! I'm sorry once again." She hugs Danny tightly.

 

Danny ruffles her hair, "it's okay. I know you didn't mean it."

 

"I need to look for help, to cure this problem. I don't want to hurt anyone anymore." She felt guilty for hurting people she loves.

 

"We will help you Taeng, you can trust us. I bet Tiffany the only one can cure you. Look at you now, usually you will not talk or look at us at all. But now, you're sitting with us just the day after your bad condition. I'm impress." Jake told her.

 

She look around and finally her eyes met the eyes of her love one. Tiffany smile widely look at her and she smile back.

 

"I love you." She said.

 

It makes Tiffany blushes harder, hearing Taeyeon said that word is a heaven for her but hearing she said that out loud in front of her mother and her friends makes her embarrassed.

 

"Euwwww cheesy Taeng!" Jake and Danny .

 

"Shut up!" 

 

Mrs. Kim just smiling looking at her only daughter, she sure Taeyeon change a bit now. She rarely show her emotion to people around her and now she proudly saying I love you to Tiffany in front of her.

 

"Mommy, I'm sorry to you too. I didn't mean to hurt you. You know I love you so much right?" Taeyeon pouting and it makes her mommy chuckles. She just compliment her daughter in her mind about her maturity and now she's back to be a baby.

 

"I know Tae, and I love you too. Don't be sad okay?" She cupped Taeyeon face and kiss her forehead lovingly. Taeyeon hugs her mother, glad she have her as her mother.

 

"Hey, who let you hug my wife? Shooo shooo!" Suddenly her crazy father join them and make a joke.

 

"This is my wife. Who are you old man?" Taeyeon father back and hug her mother tightly. 

 

"This kid.... Yah! You look fine now. Are you okay?" Her father come closer and check on Taeyeon. She pinch Taeyeon cheek,  open her eyes, , her nose, her ear, poke her tummy and smack her . Everyone in the dining room laughing hard to see Taeyeon father do that to Taeyeon and Taeyeon whining to her mother.

 

"Stop it, let's have a breakfast now. Taeyeon, here's your coffee." Mrs. Kim give Taeyeon her coffee and now everyone enjoy their breakfast except Sooyoung and Yuri, because they still sleeping.

 

"We're going out after this. Tiffany want to look around because all of you didn't invite her yesterday."

 

"Hey, she's suppose to look after you."

 

"Yeah, at least ask her if she want to come or not."

 

"It's okay Taetae." Tiffany smiling looking at her protective fiancé. 

 

"Fine, we're sorry Tiff. Taeng, Jake and I will finalized everything today and submit the photo tomorrow. Do you want to check it first?"

 

"I'm going to look at it later before you submit it tomorrow. Now, I want to go out with my fiancé and bring her to everywhere she want to go."

 

Everyone rolls their eyes and continue eating breakfast. Sooyoung and Yuri still sleeping and Taeyeon took their picture and send it to their respective girlfriends. 

 

"Okay, my beautiful fiancé. Where do you want to go? Should I drive or we can just walk?"

 

"Let's just walk. We can see a lot o thing if we're walking."

 

Taeyeon nod her head and hold Tiffany's hand. They start walking around and Taeyeon act as a tourist guide to Tiffany. They tried the street food, buy some souvenirs and took a picture for their memory.

 

"Excuse me, are you Kim Taeyeon? The mystery photographer?" Suddenly someone approach them and stop in front of them.

 

"Yes. Can I help you?" Taeyeon feel uneasy, because she didn't want to interrupt her time with Tiffany.

 

The boy smile widely. "I'm sorry, I just a big fan of your work. It's inspire me to be a great photographer just like you. I'm sorry to take your time. Can I have your autograph? Maybe a little bit encouragement for me? It's okay if you don't want to. I feel so lucky just to meet you today." The boy can't stop talking and look really excited.

 

Taeyeon look at Tiffany and Tiffany smiles, she give a sign to Taeyeon to give him what he want. Taeyeon took the paper and sign and didn't forget to leave a message to the boy. She give it back and smile.

 

"Just remember what ever happen in the future, don't stop doing what you love. It will give you a sweet memory to look for when you're succeed. Good luck." Taeyeon pat his shoulder and it makes a boy want to scream excitedly. 

 

Tiffany chuckles to see the boy reaction. "Oh? Who is this? I'm sorry I didn't notice you." The boy bow to apologize.

 

"It's okay, this is my fiance. We're just walk around and have out time." Taeyeon smile again.

 

"Ah, You're so pretty. I'm sorry to take your time. Welcome to Japan and enjoy your day here. Can I have a picture with both of you? If you don't mind?" The boy took out her camera and wait for the answer. Tiffany nod her head again when Taeyeon look at her.

 

"Sure, but please don't publish it. I don't really like to expose my life now." The boy nod his head and promise to them. After that the boy leave happily and keep on jumping around. 

 

"He's such a sweet boy. And you, my fiancé is such a famous person now." Tiffany teased Taeyeon and it makes Taeyeon pouting.

 

"But I don't want to be famous. You see? We can't spend our time alone like what we should do."

 

"It's okay Taetae, some people need encouragement in their life just like that boy. Maybe one day he can become a great photographer just like you."

 

Tiffany giggling looking at Taeyeon which is still pouting. She look around and sneak a peck on Taeyeon's lips. It makes Taeyeon smile instantly. "Can I have more?" 

 

"Not here." Tiffany clear . Taeyeon hold Tiffany's hand tightly and kiss it. 

 

"I love you so much. Do you know that?"

 

"And I love you so much too." With that, they continue walk around and buy anything Tiffany wants. Sometime they stop when people who recognize Taeyeon and took a picture with her and she started to feel uncomfortable when a lot of people started staring at them.

 

"I hate this!" She whisper harshly. Tiffany now realize that Taeyeon is in a bad mood. She don't want Taeyeon to loose control now so she decide to take a break at the restaurant nearby.

 

"Calm down Taetae. It's nothing, as long as they didn't disturb us it's okay. I still enjoy my time with you here." Tiffany hugs Taeyeon's shoulder to calm her down.

 

"Okay. I'm sorry Fany ah. I just promise to you I will try to control myself but I'm just about to loose it again. Thank you for stay by my side." Taeyeon kiss Tiffany's cheek. 

 

"So, smile please. You look like a little kid when you keep on pouting like that and I don't think I can control myself to kiss you when you make that face." Tiffany whisper at the last part.

 

Taeyeon smirk and she make her puppy face to Tiffany.

 

"Urrgghhhh!!" Tiffany push Taeyeon face far away from her and it makes Taeyeon laughing hard. She cupped Tiffany's face and started kissing her. Tiffany try to refuse the kiss since it's inappropriate to kissing in the public restaurant even there's not a lot of people there. 

 

But Taeyeon didn't back down and finally Tiffany respond to the kisses. They stop kissing when they heard someone clear .

 

Tiffany feel embarrassed and hide her face on Taeyeon neck. It's a waitress that want to take their order.

 

Taeyeon chuckles and look at the menu. "We're sorry. She's my fiancé. She's cute right?" The waitress giggling looking at Tiffany.

 

"Anything good here? I don't know what to order. Baby, do you want anything?" Tiffany just shake her head and hide her face.

 

Taeyeon just chuckle and she see the menu. All of it look really good and she order some food that really suit her taste and hopefully Tiffany will like it too.

 

She caress Tiffany's shoulder and back and started humming a song. When Tiffany peek from Taeyeon neck and see the waitress is not there anymore, she's now sitting properly.

 

"Don't do that anymore. It's embarrassing." 

 

"What? It's not my fault that your lips are irresistible. It's so delicious. Yummy." Taeyeon playfully her lips. Tiffany just rolls her eyes.

 

"What did you ordered?" Tiffany look at the menu in front of her. "Wow!! Everything look delicious here."

 

"I know right? So I ordered this, this, this and this. I hope you like it." Taeyeon smile and peck Tiffany's cheek.

 

"Taetae~~~~" Tiffany whining and look around.

 

"What?" Taeyeon smirking and stole another kiss on Tiffany's lips.

 

"Stop kissing me." Tiffany pouting, Taeyeon jut chuckles and stole another kiss.

 

"Oh yeah, how's the office? Don't you guys supposed to be busy by now? And your preparation for the runway too?" 

 

"Yes we are a little bit busy, but, you're more important than anything. About the show, I'm getting tired now. I can't wait to do it so I can take a rest and concentrate on my own work."

 

"Hmmm.. No wonder you're daddy favorite staff. I promise, the show will be your last then we can get married as soon as possible okay?" Taeyeon patted Tiffany's head and kiss her cheek.

 

"Oh yeah about that. My daddy ask when are we going to get married? I said I don't know yet because we haven't discuss it yet. So?" 

 

"So?"

 

"So? Don't you have anything on your mind now? I mean, where or when?" 

 

"Thank you." Taeyeon smiles and thanks for the food that served for them.

 

"Let just finish all your job first then we'll think about it okay? I don't want to stressed you out. We can do a simple wedding event just with our family and friends, then we can invite all of our other friends like, daddy's staff or anyone we know later. How about that?" Taeyeon started eating the foods.

 

"That's not a bad idea. Just make it simple and we can enjoy the wedding with our family. No pressure and all that." 

 

Taeyeon nod her head, agree with the idea. Because she don't like make everything simple to complicated. 

 

They finish the food and now heading back to the hotel.

 

"Here she is. My dearest beloved daughter, I have a bad and good news for you." Mr. Kim clap his hand.

 

"Okay?" Taeyeon asked, confuse.

 

"The bad news is, we need to go back to Korea! I mean Tiffany and me. Because we have a lot of thing to do and, you look fine now." He shows his widest grin ever.

 

"But the good news is, your gorgeous mother and two stupid friends will stay with you here. Yeay!!!!"  

 

"Yah!!!! We're not stupid!" Sooyoung defense herself.

 

"But, I want Tiffany to stay too." Taeyeon jutted her lips.

 

Mr. Kim sighing, he know Taeyeon will said that. "Kim Taeyeon, we need to go back, there's a lot of thing we need to do at the company. If she stay here, her job will be delayed and she will not settle it before the dateline. I know you need her here, but our company need her and daddy there too." Mr. Kim hugs Taeyeon when he saw his daughter started to shows her puppy face. He can't win that, so he need to avoid looking at her face.

 

Tiffany's chuckles looking how petite her fiancé in her daddy's embrace.

 

"It's okay Taetae. It's not for long. You will finish your job here than you can go back." 

 

"But I need to go back to New York after this."  

 

"It's okay." Tiffany smiles. She didn't want to tell Taeyeon that's she's going to New York for the photoshoot. 

 

"Fine." Taeyeon mumbles in her daddy's hugs.

 

"Good! Now, go get your stuff Tiffany. Our driver waiting for us downstair."

 

"What???!! Are you going back now?" Taeyeon surprise.

 

"Errr yeah?" 

 

Taeyeon ruffles her hair. "Can I have a moment with my fiancé for a while?"

 

"Gosh!! Don't get too long. I'll be waiting in the car." Mr. Kim going out and her wife just chuckles. Her husband and her daughter are really look alike, grumpy.

 

"Go get her Taeng!" Danny and Jake teasing them, and it makes Tiffany blushing hard.

 

"Shut up!" Taeyeon smack their head. They go to their room so Tiffany can get her stuff and took a moment before she going back to Korea.

 

Almost 15 minutes later, both of them get out from the room with a swollen lips and a visible mark on their neck. It makes Sooyoung, Yuri, Jake and Danny teasing them more. Mrs. Kim just shook her head and accompany Taeyeon and Tiffany to the car.

 

"Take care of yourself, call me when you're already there." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany.

 

"You too. Take care, and please try not to loose control again okay? I love you."

 

Taeyeon give a peck on Tiffany's forehead and her lips before let her in to the car.

 

"Take care daddy. Bye. Love you." 

 

"Love you too kid, look your mommy for me. Love you darling." Mr. Kim winks to his wife and it makes Taeyeon laughing hard. The car finally move and Taeyeon sigh.

 

"It's okay Tae. We're going back soon. Just finish whatever you're doing here then, go back."

 

Taeyeon hugs her mommy. "But I need to go back to New York after this. I've got another job there."

 

Her mommy just chuckles seeing her daughter whining like a kid.

 

"That's okay. You like to take a picture right? So, don't complaint. I think I want to come with you to New York too. It's been a long time."

 

Taeyeon smile widely when she hear that. "Really mommy? Let's go!" 

 

They sit on the living room with others and keep on talking when suddenly Taeyeon remember something. Slowly she climb on her mom's lap.

 

"Yah!! What are you doing?" Her mom playfully smack her .

 

"Mommy. I want to get married."

 

Everyone in the room silently chuckles looking at Taeyeon.

 

"No! You can't get married if you still act like a kid like this."

 

Taeyeon pouting and sit back on her seat. Then she act like a cool guy, cross her legs, took Danny spec and look at her mommy.

 

"Hey mom! I want to get married!" She speak coolly. All of them in the room are laughing hard looking at her.

 

"Aishhh this kid! I'm serious." Her mom pinch her cheek.

 

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! That's hurt mommy. I'm serious too. I want to marry Tiffany." She rubs her cheek.

 

Her mom just sigh. "Are you sure about this. I mean life after marriage is not the same as life you have now."

 

"I know mom. I'm willing to do anything as long as Tiffany's mine. I love her so much."

 

"Ooouuuhhhhh... Cheessssyyyyyy Taengoo!!!!!" Yuri and Sooyoung can't stop teasing her.

 

"Soo, I heard you're also going to get married. So, whatever mommy said to me, you need to listen too."

 

Sooyoung suddenly shut up. Yeah, she and Jessica also plan to get married as soon as they can. Their family already met and already discussing about their marriage. It just that Sooyoung just like Taeyeon, didn't really want to think about it and let Jessica choose whatever she want. Because she know Jessica know the best for them and with help from Sunny too, her ultimate  bestfriend.

 

"You're going to get married too? That's good. How about you Yuri?" Mrs. Kim got interested and forgot about her own daughter.

 

"Err.. Not yet. Just let this two married first." Yuri shyly answers.

 

"Mommmy!! How about me?" Taeyeon pouting.

 

 

"Yahhhh!! Did Tiffany father know about this? Why don't you tell me when your daddy also here?"

 

Taeyeon just grins. "I just spoke with Tiffany before we're going back just now. She talk to her father but just like that. We're waiting for all of you so we can discuss together."

 

"So, just wait for it." Her mom rolls her eyes when she saw Taeyeon giggling like an idiot.

 

"Taeng, let's do the pre wedding shoot?" Danny suddenly said.

 

"Yeah Taeng. Let's do it. Don't worry about the theme, me and Angela will do it for you." Sarah excitedly said.

 

"Urghhhhh!!! Do we have too?" Taeyeon annoyed.

 

"Of course. It will be shown during your wedding day. We will make sure to make you look good." Danny promise.

 

"Fine! But can we make it black and white? I kinda like it."

 

"Black and white for you then!" Jake and Danny excitedly cheers.