Going Home

Double Trouble

"Are you done baby?" Taeyeon asked . She's waiting for Tiffany to finish packing and she's watching Spongebob on TV. 

"You know you're not a kid anymore right? Taetae?" Tiffany came and straddling Taeyeon.

"Absolutely. If I'm still a kid, I can't have a beautiful fiancé on my lap right now." Taeyeon caress Tiffany's hip.

"So, stop watching cartoon. Try watching something else." 

"I am watching something else now. Something more interesting." Taeyeon eyes wondered on Tiffany's chest.

Tiffany followed Taeyeon sight. "Yah!!! My face up here." Tiffany lift up Taeyeon face, and it makes Taeyeon grins.

"You told me to look at something else right? I see something interesting now." She smirk and her hand slowly caressing Tiffany's shirt. She plays with Tiffany's shirt and Tiffany's bite her lips.

She sigh, "so, when I'm not here please behave. Don't forget to eat, call me everyday, don't forget your phone. I have stock up your foods already on your fridge. Are you even listening to me?" 

Taeyeon lift up her chin and give a questioning look. "Oh? Are you talking? I thought it was spongebob." 

"Yah!!" Tiffany smack Taeyeon shoulder lightly. 

"Hahahaha!! I know, I know. Did you get my coffee too?" Slowly she Tiffany's shirt and caress Tiffany's tummy.

It makes Tiffany's shuddered. "Y-yeah.."

"Really?" 

"Hmmhhh.." Tiffany close her eyes. Taeyeon kiss her chest and her tummy, then she trail her kisses to Tiffany's neck. "I'm gonna miss you. It's going to be hard to sleep without you now." She mumble on Tiffany's neck.

"Hhmmm.. Me too. I'm gonna miss your morning face, your night warm and I'm gonna miss your kiss." Tiffany grab Taeyeon's chin and kiss her lips. 

"Take care of yourself there. I'm gonna ask mommy to look after you."

"No need Taetae. I used to live alone before this." Tiffany trail her finger on Taeyeon face. Remembering the face that she's gonna miss starting tomorrow.

"I don't want you to feel alone anymore."

"I'm not. You're always in my heart."

"Cheesy Hwang." Taeyeon giggles and it makes Tiffany laugh. She hugs Taeyeon tightly. 

They hugs in silent, enjoying their moment and leave their own mind thinking what will they do without each other presence. 

"Fany..."

"Hmmm??"

"Let's take a picture together?"

Tiffany lean out. "What?"

"Let's take picture together. Here. Let's make something memorable photoshoot between you and me."

"You took a lot of my picture already. And who's gonna took a picture of us now? It's just you and me here."

Taeyeon just grins. "I'm not calling myself a photographer if I didn't know how to handle my own camera. Let's make it simple, maybe we can make it look like our everyday life together. How we spend our time together, cooking, cleaning or just snuggle around the sofa. You know, a simple thing like that. It's just for you and me. How about that?"

Tiffany thinking about the idea. Sounds good to her.

"To make it more special, I'm going to make it black and white. It always special to me to have a black and white photos, it makes it look classic. Have it own story in it."

Tiffany smile widely. "Okay." She jump out from Taeyeon and run to their bedroom.

"Hey, where are you going?" Taeyeon wondered what Tiffany try to do.

"Eh? To change and put some make up?" She tilt her head.

"No need silly. Remember, black and white? Don't change your clothes too. I kinda like it what you're wearing now."

Tiffany look at her shirt. Oversize button shirt and short pant. She look at Taeyeon, oversized black tank top and black pant. She give a look at Taeyeon. "Are you sure?"

Taeyeon just giggles and past Tiffany to the bedroom. "Of course. Let me get the camera first." 

Tiffany wait for Taeyeon to set up all the thing she need and she's going to the kitchen to get a drink for them. Taeyeon secretly follow her and took her photo. She put the camera down and get close to Tiffany. "Can I have some?" Tiffany turn around, "sure." She give water to Taeyeon and just stare at Taeyeon, waiting for her to finish drinking.

"So, where are we going to start the photoshoot?" 

"Just wait for a while. I need some idea to need some time to shoot the moment I like." She grab Tiffany waist and put her on her lap. 

"So....." She caress Tiffany's back. "When you're back to Korea, don't overwork yourself. Take a good rest if you need it. Tell Yoona too. Don't keep quiet if you're not feeling  comfortable. She will understand you. If anything happen at the office just tell Hyoyeon too. Don't just let it happen."

Tiffany nod her head and her eyes keep on Taeyeon's lip.

"I know no one gonna treat you bad anymore. Just tell them don't be afraid of you too. I don't want them scare of you then no one will talk to you."

Tiffany just nod her head, still with her eyes on Taeyeon's lips.

"I know my lips are y, stop staring at it. Do you understand anything I told you before?"

Tiffany grins. "Okay. Understood!" Tiffany playfully salute Taeyeon. Both of them laughing. Then Tiffany leans and hugs Taeyeon tightly. 

"Let's start!" Suddenly Tiffany shout and it's startle Taeyeon.

"Yah!! Don't do that. Start what?"

"Taking picture. Come on." 

Taeyeon snickers. "What so funny?" Tiffany asked.

"What if I told you I already took our photos secretly?" Taeyeon wiggles her eyebrow.

"What? How? Where?" Tiffany look around then she just realize that there a lot of Taeyeon camera around them.

"Whoaaaa!! When did you put all this things?" Tiffany get up and nearing Taeyeon's camera.

"What things? It's called camera if you still didn't know that. Just when you going to the kitchen to take a drinks."

"So, how did you take a picture? Why don't you tell me?" Tiffany pouts.

Taeyeon come closer and tickles Tiffany. "Stop sulking you pink monster. There's a secret way to take our picture and I'm not gonna tell you."

Tiffany giggles and turn around. "Why?"

"I'm 100% sure you will say, "I don't even understand what are you saying but that's ok," with your cute smiling face." Taeyeon pinch Tiffany's nose and Tiffany continues giggles.

"I want to see the picture, Taetae." Tiffany took one of the camera and give it to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon took it from Tiffany's hand and she shows the photos to Tiffany.

"Wow!! Nice. Taetae!!!" She suddenly shout.

"What??!!" Taeyeon surprised and look at the photo.

"This look nice but...." Tiffany's cheek blushed.

"But?" Taeyeon looking at Tiffany with her erted looks.

"It's too y." She hide her face, and Taeyeon burst out laughing. Tiffany look at their picture where she straddle on Taeyeon lap and Taeyeon kiss her neck while she shut her eyes and her hand grab Taeyeon's hair.

"Stop laughing." She fans her face with her hand.

"Okay. Okay. See, this is the reason I didn't want to tell you that I'm taking our picture. If you knew about it, we'll never get a picture like this. If you don't believe me, let's try it. Come here." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and let her sit on her lap. Taeyeon took the photo and as expected, Tiffany keep looking at the camera.

"See? You can't see the sincerity in this photo." Taeyeon smile and peck Tiffany's head. Tiffany keep nodding her head and continue looking at the photos.

"Come on, let's continue." Taeyeon take the camera and they just took a silly picture of them and there's one of the camera recording their silly act and still, Tiffany didn't know about that. 

"I'm hungry." 

"Hmmm.. Me too. Let's cook something." Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and bring her to the kitchen. They start cooking and keep teasing each other. 

Tiffany taste the spaghetti sauce then she put it on Taeyeon's nose. 

"Yah!!" Taeyeon protest because the sauce is hot. Tiffany laughing than she the sauce on Taeyeon nose and Taeyeon grins like an idiot.

"Wuuuuuuu you seems to be more daring now Fany. I remember you will get more embarrassed the first time we met, and your face keep changing color to pink. Hahahahahha!!!" Taeyeon hugs Tiffany's waist.

"Stop reminding me about my past." She pouting.

"Awwwhhhh.. You look so cute back then. I can keep myself to keep teasing you."

"I'm not cute now?" Tiffany teased.

"No. You're y now." Taeyeon winks and then kiss Tiffany's lips. "And delicious." She continue when she pull out from the kiss and it makes Tiffany scream and hide her face on Taeyeon shoulder. Taeyeon keep laughing, enjoy their last moment together before Tiffany heading back to Korea.

"Oh yeah, I just remembered. Can you come back to Korea on my birthday?" 

"You have birthday?" Taeyeon pretend to shock.
 
"Yah!! I'm serious. "I want to celebrate my birthday with you. This year is my first time to celebrate  with friends, after leaving home and goes to Korea."

Taeyeon smiles. "Of course I'm going to celebrate your birthday. We're going to invite everyone we know, and for your information missy, I'm your fiancé not your friends." Taeyeon taps Tiffany's nose.

"That's make you the most important person on my birthday."

Taeyeon just smile. "No smiling. I want you to promise to come back. It's next month." Tiffany pouting.

"What if I can settle my job here? I don't want to make a promise that I can't keep." 

"Then, make it happened. What is more important? Me or your job?" Tiffany cross her arms.

"Of course you. I'll try my best okay? Don't be mad at me. Please..." Taeyeon make her puppy face.

"Stop it." Tiffany try so hard not to smile.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee..." Taeyeon pecking Tiffany's face. 

"Stop it Taetae." Tiffany giggling feeling ticklish from Taeyeon kisses.

"Okay. Come on, I'm hungry now."

They enjoy their meal and planning how to contact each other, what time they should call and so on.

The next day at the airport, Taeyeon try her best to make Tiffany smiles.

"Don't cry. I want to see you smile. It's just for a while, I try my best to go back as soon as I can okay?" Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and look in to Tiffany's red eyes. She kiss her eyes.

"Stop hurting your beautiful eyes. You're going to be like this." Taeyeon cross her eyes.

"Stop it Taetae. I'm gonna miss you so much. Don't forget me okay? Take care of yourself too."

"Okay. Don't worry about me. Take care of yourself too okay." Taeyeon hugs Tiffany and rubs her back.

"All set guys. Take care Tiffany, we're gonna miss you. Come here again okay?" Sarah caress Tiffany's hair. Tiffany just nod her head and tighten her hugs.

It's time for her to go, she don't want to let Taeyeon go. Taeyeon just giggles seeing how hard for Tiffany to let her go.

"Baby, come on. I go with you to the gate." Taeyeon keep pecking on Tiffany's head to soothes her. Tiffany shakes her head furiously.

Danny and Sarah just smiles looking at them.

"We promise to settle all this project as soon as we can. Or else we just send this shorty back to you even the project not done yet." Danny caress Tiffany's back.

"Promise?" Tiffany peeking from Taeyeon chest.

"Promise. Now, let's go." 

All of them sent her to the gate. Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's face and kiss her for the last time.

"I love you."

"Don't do that to me!!!" Tiffany cries louder and it makes Taeyeon laughing harder, regretting to do that.

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry. Come, you need to go now. You're not going to missed your flight right?" Taeyeon hugs her again.

Tiffany slowly pull herself from Taeyeon. She look at her new friends, Sarah and Danny. 

"Bye guys. See you again. Take care of yourself okay? And please, please look for Taeyeon." She wipes her tears.

"Okay. Stop worrying about this shorty. She's not going anywhere far from me." Danny ruffles Taeyeon hair.

"Yah!!!" Taeyeon pushes Danny away from her.

"Goodbye Taetae. I love you so much!" Tiffany kiss Taeyeon. 

"Goodbye. Call me when you landed okay?" Tiffany nod her head, Taeyeon lean closer, kissing her forehead, cheeks, chin, nose then lastly Tiffany's lips. 

Slowly Tiffany goes to departure gate and looking back for the last time before entering the gate. She wave her hand and try to smile for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smile back and waving her hand frantically like an idiot and it makes Tiffany chuckles a bit. Then, she's gone.

"Haishhhhh. I miss her already." Taeyeon sigh.

"Heh! Not even a minute you miss her already? Come on. Let's have a lunch first then we're going back to the studio. Settle everything so we're mot going to waste our time here." Danny ruffles Taeyeon hair again and then hug her side.

"Stop messing my gorgeous hair!" Taeyeon slap Danny's hand but Danny just laughing looking at Taeyeon.

After hours on the plane, finally Tiffany reaching at Korea. She look for her phone and call Taeyeon immediately. She heard a voice calling her name and looking for the owner of the voice. She smiles when she saw Nana running to her and jumping on her.

"Unnie!!!! Nana miss you so much!" Nana hugs Tiffany tightly.

"Hi Nana, unnie miss you too. Wait a second okay? Unnie's calling Taeyeon unnie."

Nana nod her head eagerly and Tiffany kiss her cheek. "Oh? Who's with you?" Tiffany remember she didn't see any of Taeyeon friends or family at the airport.

"Hyoyeon unnie and uncle Lim." 

Tiffany nod her head. "Hello? Taetae?"

"Hi baby. You're arrive already?"

"Yeah. I'm with Nana and Hyoyeon even I don't see where Hyoyeon at."

"What??? How dare she let Nana walking around like that. Aishhhhh. But that's okay, at least she's save with you now. How's your flight?" 

"Tiring, I miss you already." 

"I miss you too. But don't worry. I'm finishing this project as soon as I can then I'm going back okay? Go find Hyo now and call me again when you arrive at mommy's house."

"Okay Taetae. Oh, I see Hyoyeon and uncle Lim already. I'll call you back. Bye, I love you." 

"I love you too." 

Tiffany hang up the call and meet Hyoyeon.

"Yah!!! What did unnie tell you, don't walk around without telling me? I was looking for her like a crazy woman and she's here with you." Hyoyeon lecture Nana who's walking away without telling her.

Nana just giggling and nod her head. "I'm sorry unnie. Nana will never do that again."

"Haishhh.. Hi Tiffany, how's your flight? Where's your luggage "

"Hehehe.. Hi Hyo, it's tiring but that's okay. There's my luggage. How is the company situation now?" They walk to the cars with uncle Lim tailing behind them.

"I'm glad that you're come back already. We really need you now. We don't want to delay this project, there's something that we handle already but Wooyoung still can settle his own part. He said you know what to do." Hyoyeon sigh.

"It's okay. I try my best tomorrow, that's all? Nothing else? No new project?" 

"Hahahaha! It feels like you're my boss now. So far everything is okay. So, let's go. Aunty Kim can't wait to meet you already." 

"Oh God! I'm sorry Hyo, it just that I want to know everything in the company while I'm not around." Tiffany laughing and put Nana's down. "You're heavy now Nana. Hahaha!" 

Nana just laugh along and goes to uncle Lim an help him pushing the trolley.

"Hyo, can we go to Taeyeon apartment first? I want to take my stuff there."

"Sure. No problem."

They goes to Taeyeon apartment and chill out there for a while.

"Oh how I miss this place so much. Nana, is ahjuma at home?" Tiffany ask Nana.

"No, grandma at Taeyeon unnie's house."

"They move in there already a few days ago. Uncle just don't want them to live alone here."

"Owh. That's good too. At least ahjuma have a friend to talk to."

Tiffany goes to Taeyeon's room and took some of the things that she needed. She look at their photos in that room and it makes her miss Taeyeon so much. She took out her phone and dialed Taeyeon' number.

"Hello baby. Are you at home already?" 

"Hello Taetae. Not yet. I'm at your place now. I miss you when I see all of our pictures here."

"What are you doing there?"

"I want to take my stuff here before going to mommy's house."

"I see. I miss you too. I'm editing our photos now. I'm going to print it and put it in my office."

"You don't have anything else to do?"

"Yes we have, but we need a break too Tiffany, the others have lunch now and I'm having my own too here in my room." Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

"Ah, I see. Glad to hear you have lunch already. Oh! Hyoyeon just told me ahjuma move in to daddy's house."

"Really?? That's incredible. Now mommy will have a friend in our house and Nana can play with you too."

"Yeah, it's great right?"

"Yes it is baby. I need to go now. Danny just come in and told me we need to start again. I'll call you later."

"It's okay Tae, just do your work there and don't worry about me okay?"

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

They ended up the call and Taeyeon continue the photoshoot when suddenly Angela come meet her.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" 

"Is it important?" Taeyeon asked since she know Angela will not disturb her if she's doing her job.

"Kind of."

"Wait me at my room. Danny, you take my place for a while. I have something to discuss with Angela."

Danny give her thumb up and proceed with what Taeyeon left.

"So, what's the important thing?" Taeyeon get Coca Cola and give it to Angela.

"I got an interesting offer for you. Do you remember Mr. Hagayashi?"

"Mr. Hagayashi?" Taeyeon try to remember that name.

"You mean Mr. Hagayashi as Mr. Hagayashi?" Her eyes widen. 

Angela laugh seeing Taeyeon expression. "Yes he is."

"Wow! Of course I will remember him. I lost contact with him already and I don't know how to find him. I want to thank him for what have he done to us."

"You're so lucky because his assistant just call me and offered us to do some Japanese tradition event in Japan!!!!!" Angela excitedly said.

"Oh my God!!! Really? It's amazing! I really want to do that all along." Taeyeon excited too. "So when will he want us to go there?"

"He specifically ordered me you will be the main photographer since he know who you are, and if I'm not mistaken in three weeks." 

"In three weeks? But it's Fany's birthday." She mumble.

"Oh? Is it?" Angela feel a little bit guilty.

"How long that photo shoot will take time?" Taeyeon look at her calendar.

"How am I suppose to know that? You guys that usually know about that." 

"Oh, you're right. Can you give me Mr. Hagayashi phone number? So I can contact him and discuss about it again."

"Sure, but this is his assistant number. You can ask them his personal number." Angela give Taeyeon her phone and Taeyeon write down the number.

"Another one." Angela smile widely. Taeyeon look at her and waiting for another news.

"I know you will not reject this offer too."

"Spill it." Taeyeon sit on her table.

"We've been offered as a official photographer for Paris Fashion Week! So, all of the model need to come here to do the photo shoot for the fashion week and I can't wait to meet all the models here. I wAnt to take a picture with everyone." Angela clapping her hands and show the dreamy eyes.

"Hahahahaha!! Such an honor but I didn't said I agree yet?" Taeyeon tease Angela which suddenly pouting.

"You see miss Angela, we already out of hand of the offer here. Do you think it's even possible I'm going to accept another offer?" 

"But Taeyeon, this is important. It's Paris Fashion Week! It's such an honor to be offered that such a big event. Oh? Isn't that Tiffany one of the model who participate there?"

Taeyeon eyes widen. Oh shoot! 

----------------------------------------

Back to Korea, Tiffany settle down in Taeyeon's room and have a rest after having a very welcoming hugs from Taeyeon family. Mrs. Kim ask her to take a rest because of the long flight.

She's about to fall asleep when suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello?" With a sleepy voice she answer the call.

"Haluuuuuuuuu baby." 

Tiffany chuckles, hearing Taeyeon playful voice. "Hello to you too dork."

"Yah!!!"

"Hahahaha! Okay, okay. Haluuuu to you my lovely fiancé."

"That's more like it. What are you doing?"

"I'm about to sleep just now. I'm in you room. Mommy told me to stay here."

"That's considered as your own room too Fany ah. I iust want to check you out, I don't want you to sleep at my apartment alone. Well luckily you being a good fiancé of mine, I'll let you sleep in peace now." Taeyeon giggling.

"What will you do if I sleep at your place?" 

"I will hunt you down. I will tickles your feet down and I will fart in front of you non stop. Hahahahahhahahahah!!!!!" Taeyeon laugh out loud on her own joke

"Heh! You keep on farting in front of me. I'm not scare of that."

"Well this time I will eat goguma first then fart again."

"Euwwww you're disguting." 

"I know, but you still love me."

"Yes I am." Tiffany smile and yawn after that.

"Go to sleep now. To inform you I already have dinner with Angela."

"Good girl. Okay. Bye Taetae. Love you." Tiffany closed her eyes.

"Love you too."

Taeyeon look at their photo in front of her and smiles like an idiot.

"Euwwwww.. What happened to our old Taengoo?" Danny come in to Taeyeon room and sit in front of her with a file in his hand.

"I love this girl so much." She turn her laptop and shows their picture.

"Nice. Who took that?" 

"It's me. Timer. Hahahahahaha!!" Both of them laughing.

"Oh hey, make it a poster size. Put it there." Danny suggest it.

"Good idea. Call Jake now." Danny get up and running to find Jake. He roll his eyes when he saw Jake and Angela making out in his room.

"Het stupid! Taeyeon want you in her room." Danny knock Jake head. Angela chuckles and button up her shirt back.

"What she want?" Jake annoyed.

"Just go there before she herself come here." Danny get out from the room followed by Jake and Angela.

"Jake! Print this out for me. Poster size. I want to put it here." She grins like an idiot.

"What? Just that? You can ask Danny to do it." He took the thumb drive and go to their printing room.

"I can, but I just want to interrupt you. Hahahahha!!!" Both Taeyeon and Danny high five.

The three of them discussing about the offer that Angela just told them, while waiting for Jake to come back. They seem to agree to take the offer but they wait for Sarah to come back before finalize  their decision. 

Jake come back not long after that with a huge printed photo of Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Wooooooo!!! It's huge." She took it from Jake.

"It's too big you idiot!" Danny smack Jake head. "That's good right? Everyone can see our Taeyeon picture." Jake rub his head and laughing. 

"Uuuuuuhhhhh... You haven't seen our other picture Jake." Taeyeon teasing Jake.

"Hey! You said no photo taken." 

"Yeah! But that's my own collection." Taeyeon winks and Danny rolling on the floor watching Jake disgusted face.

"Help me up this thing." 

"Where you want to put this up, shorty?" Jake teasing back since he saw Taeyeon struggling to put that poster up.

"At the back there." 

"Here?" Jake asked.

"Sure. Now, everyone can see it when they come to my room."

Jake and Danny help to put the poster up and Taeyeon smiling, satisfied with her friends help.

"Taeng, take a picture now. I'll send it to Tiffany." 

Taeyeon eagerly stand up and pose her dorkiest pose ever. All of them laughing and Taeyeon ask Danny and Jake join her and pretend their vomiting to look at the picture and she smile proudly of it.

All of them can't stop laughing looking at the picture. "Wowowowow!!!" All of them look at the door.

"Why on earth we have picture here?" Sarah look at the photo.

"That's my masterpiece. Hey Sarah come join us." Taeyeon pull Sarah hand and now all of them pose stupidly in front of Taeyeon camera.

"I bet she's going to be mad at me after this. Hahahahahah!!!" Taeyeon laughing.

"I send the picture to her now." Angela send the picture and wait for Tiffany respond.

"You need to wait a little longer since she's sleeping now. Hey Sarah, we need to tell you about a new offer that really hard to resist. Angela, please tell her." Taeyeon let Angela tell the detail of the offer and the three idiot just keep taking picture with the poster.

"Stop it idiot. I can't concentrate." Sarah told the three. They just giggling and sit quietly waiting for Angela to finish.

"Doesn't it going to interrupt our job here?" Sarah look at Taeyeon.

"I'm okay with it since I haven't respond to any other offer other than what we have  done now. I'm not sure about you guys."

"I haven't accept anything else too. Since I don't like to rushing with all what I've done now."

"Me too. I only accept if I've done when I'm already finish."

Sarah nod her head. Agreeing with what her friend told her. "Other team?"

"I don't know. If they can't make it, it's fine just the three of us and both of you." Taeyeon look at Danny and Jake. The three of them is the top photographer in their studio. Both Jake and Danny is well known as one of the best photographer in New York. For Taeyeon, no one know about her yet since she's don't want anyone know about her. Even she's the best between the three of them.

"So, I guess it's no problem if we accept it right? When will this thing started?" 

"So you guys accept it?" Angela asked.

"The schedule first." Taeyeon get the paper to write down the notes before making a decision. Angela took out her note book and tell them.

"Actually it depend on the designer itself when their going to do the photoshoot."

"What?" Everyone stop and looking at Angela.

"I mean, they given 5 days to do the photo shoot and the designer itself will choose when they can make it."

"Isn't that going to be difficult? What if some designer come at the same time? Imagine if 5 designer with 20 models and a lot of outfit come at the same time?" Jake and Danny nod their head. Agreeing in what Taeyeon said.

"I know it's crazy. So,like this. If we accept this offer, I'm going to call the designer and arrange the time with them. Since that's how it suppose to be. I'm not sure with other photographer out there dealing with this things up, I guess we can personally give them our opinion and make a schedule with our time. How about that?"

"Angela, you need to remember that it's not easy to deal with the designer itself. Remember two years ago when the arrogant designer, what her name? You almost get into fight with her?" Taeyeon chuckles remember when Angela almost punch the designer because she didn't want to follow what Angela arrange for her and causing a lot of trouble with the photographer.

"Don't remind me of her. I heard her show didn't go with her plan too and fail. I never heard about her anymore." Angela rolls her eyes.

"Okay. Like this. You need to prepare some agreement with the designer first. Let them understand all the things and consequences if they didn't follow our schedule."

"I agree with Taeyeon. If they didn't show up on the time we arrange them, they can't do anything since we already make an agreement. It also can help us to run this thing smoothly." Jake can't deny about the agreement thing because he know they need it.

Not long after that Taeyeon phone ringing. She chuckles and let the four other silent. "Hear this."

She chuckles and answer the phone with the loud speaker on.

"Hi baby."

"KIM TAEYEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!"

Taeyeon laugh out loud when she heard Tiffany voice. All four the others running out from Taeyeon room so they can laughing without Tiffany know they with Taeyeon.

"Hahahahahahha!!! Baby! Baby! What's wrong?" Taeyeon stifle her laugh but fail.

"What do you mean what's wrong? Put that picture down!!! It's embarrassing!!!"

"Hahahahahha!!! No way! I love it."

"Taetae~~~~~" Tiffany whining. Her eyes widen in shock when she saw that photo. 

"I need to put that picture in my office so no one dare to come close to me." Taeyeon still giggling.

"There's a lot of our picture why you need to put that one?"

"Because that's my favorite one." 

Tiffany just sigh. She know it's no use to argue with Taeyeon, she always win. But part of her glad that Taeyeon put their picture in her office but not that their intimate photo.

"Whatever. Why are you not going back yet?"

"We still got a thing to do here and we got another great offer."

"Okay, don't overwork yourself. I'm going to take a bath now and find something to eat. So hungry now." Tiffany get up from the bed and goes to the bathroom.

"Okay Fany Fany Tiffany!! I love you!!!!!" 

"I love you too dork. Bye."