CHAPTER 9

۝SILLY MARRIAGE۝
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s been a month since their last concert in Los Angeles,and Kris seems more curious plus anxious with Krystal’s real condition.

 

She always pass out in the middle of their dance’s practice but lately the things become somehow worst – She would woke up in the midnight and vomited all the food that she ate for dinner.

 

When he asked about that,all she said was "I’m good" – heck!

 

"You should take her to the hospital,Kris."  Amber suggested one day when they met at the café – he want to but Krystal kept insisted and assured that she was doing okay.It’s makes his heart deeply sank.

 

"Stupid!Krystal,she’s not okay."  Amber added when Kris didn’t respond to her as she shook her head.Thank God,they didn’t make their what-so-love relationship going further – Or else!

 

Yes,Kris and Amber already broke up – a month ago,before they went to LA.The reason is,Kris start to realize about his love towards Krystal meanwhile Amber,she is doing good with Xiumin,the EXO's fellow member.

 

"I know,but she’s too stubborn.Like,why should I worried about her?Am,please?" Taking a deep breath,Kris slowly let out his tenseness – truthfully,Amber is the only one who can help him right now.

 

"Drug her." That’s might sound bad and nasty but for someone like Krystal,it’s much better than bickering with her for the entire life – just for a piece of medical check up’s paper.

 

"I’m failed – a long time ago." Kris yearned as he reminisced the day his trick doesn’t work out smoothly like what he planned.

 

"You failed,but not when it’s come to me.Let me handle her." Amber confidently volunteered herself – as she sipped her coffee but stirred when she saw Kris munched a piece of pickle.

 

Since when he like to eat pickle?

 

"What?" Kris asked in confusion as he realized that Amber intensely looking at him – as if there’s something wrong with his face.

 

"Pickle?I mean,you ate that?Thought you don’t like it.Pickle isn't my style." Amber mocked with an amusement expression - reminiscing their old memories.

 

"Oh,shut up!Lately,I'm happen to crave for it." Kris explained to Amber.He doesn't understand himself too.But,he thought - the environment might be the main reason why he fond to that food.

 

 

"Guys,let’s go for a drink after this.It’s been awh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter