CHAPTER 8

۝SILLY MARRIAGE۝
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You should at least took a rest.I’ll tell your manager that you’re not healthy yet for the concert." Kris tried to prevent Krystal from joining the performances because of her not-so-well condition.

 

"Kris,how many times I should repeat this sentences?I’m not sick." Krystal stopped as she let out a sigh. She’s not sick like what he claimed after all – It’s just happens to be something else.

 

"Please listen to my words.Just once." Knowing Krystal,she’s not the type who’s easily listen to others makes Kris somehow felt tensed. 

 

"I want to say yes but,no!" Krystal replied in frustration – Can he just let her join the concert without need to worry about something unnecessary?

 

"Or he’s doing this because he doesn’t want me to interrupt their moments?" Her face suddenly turned to white pale – Please stop your assumption,Krystal.He’s not that bad,okay.

 

"Then,eat your medicine.You look horrible." Kris’s words eventually cut Krystal’s deep thought as he handed the pills.That was the last method for him in order to makes Krystal rest – sleep’s pill.

 

"Yah,do you think I’m stupid?" Krystal questioned Kris and she’s not even took the pills from him – which means she already knew his plan.Old trick!Krystal thought to herself with a smirk.

.

.

.

.

"F-fine,but if something happen on the stage later.Blame yourself for being this stubborn." From Kris’s hoarse voice and his gesture,she can tell right away that he’s totally piss off with her.

 

Or to be exact – piss off because his trick didn’t work on her.

 

"Alright.You don’t have to worry,BENBEN." Krystal purposely emphasized the Benben’s word which makes Kris’s mouth went O – before she burst into laughter.

 

How come she know about that?Heck!

 

 "It’s Chanyeol,just in case if you want to know who told me." Krystal added after her laughs slowly reduce.His expression totally priceless that times – Get ready for Benben,Chanyeol!

 

 

The concert went smooth till the last moment as they gathered together on the stage before start to sing the ending song – in order to thanks their loyal fans for giving the huge support since their debut.

 

"Oh my God,who want to accompany me?" Jessica anxiously asked the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter