CHAPTER 10

۝SILLY MARRIAGE۝
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So,who's the first?" Baekhyun asked as he put the empty bottle on the table - before eyeing all of his friends,including his secret crush.

 

"Choi Sulli." Kai,well-known as a devil maknae suddenly suggested with a mischievous smile - which makes Baekhyun went silent and blush.

 

"Damn you,Kim Jongin!"

 

For the half year since EXO's debut,there's only one girl who's success to attract Baekhyun's attention - and she's the maknae of f(x),Choi Sulli.

 

And being a gentleman junior and an idol who's new in this industry - he didn't dare to make any move or he'll accuse by haters for depending on her popularity to get to the top.

 

"Me?!" From Sulli's expression,they can totally tell that she was shocked and nervous at the same time - perhaps she's too scare to play the game which will put herself on the spot.

 

"No need to worry.Right,Baek?" Victoria assured as she gave Baekhyun a little smirk before she gave Sulli the empty bottle.

 

Within a minutes,Sulli started to rotate the bottle and all of them patiently waiting for the result - especially the Byun,without even knowing that Kai is planning for something big.

 

And the bottle finally stop after a few rotation.

 

As expected,the one who's happen to be the first to makes the choice between truth or dare is Kai.Yes,it's Kai not Byun Baekhyun!

 

 

"Truth or Dare?" Sulli asked as she look straight to the Kai's direction without noticed that Byun Baekhyun wasn't pleased with the look that she's given.

 

"Truth." Kai confidently answered while he squeezed Baekhyun's arm.From what he know,he's gonna work out a plan which makes Baekhyun thanks him a lot - And maybe Sulli too.

 

"Secret.The secret that you want to disclose right now." Sulli indeed has the right question for him or else,he wasn't able to proceed his plan.

 

"It's depends on you which secret you want to reveal.Perhaps it's about yourself or exo's members." Victoria interrupted which makes Kai more than confident to burst out everything in his stomach.

 

"Baekhyun hyung." Kai finally spoke out Baekhyun's names as Baekhyun turned toward him with a little hisses.He knew it,this Kai!

 

"He likes someone in f(x)." Kai uttered shyly as he started to make a statement which freaked the others especially Kris - remembered that Baekhyun want to hug his wife earlier. 

 

"Yah!" Kris suddenly getting annoyed with the news,he wasn't ready if his thought about Baekhyun's feeling were true.Even if Baekhyun used to like Krystal way before they got married.    

 

"Relax hyung,Krystal all yours." Sehun said jokingly which make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter