Love is...

Postwoman I'm in Love

 

Dear Tiffany,

 

Hi there Fany or should I call you Mrs. Kim instead? Hahaha… First of all, I’d like to apology for being short, insensitive, unromantic, dense, childish for believing in Sleeping Beauty tale, and for teasing you a lot. There, I’ve said it all~ But then again, am I that bad in your eyes? I mean like really really bad? No matter how bad I am, it can’t change the fact that you love me, right? LOL~ Sadly I really have to admit that yes, I as being a jerk for being insensitive and actually I don’t know why how could you write my name as the receiver and yours as the sender.

 

No matter how high and swift a squirrel can jump, eventually it will fall into the ground too and maybe it prevails to you too. For some time you were being a perfectionist, making sure that the sender would be Taecyon, some random name you’ve found but hey! Did you make Taecyon based on my name, you know? Taeyeon vs Taecyon? It sounds kind of similar~~ Awww,, tricky Hwang~~ Or Kim? Hehehe. I’m so sorry for not noticing it any earlier~ Maybe I was being too busy with my own self that I became so dense and all.

 

Let me answer the thing which makes you restless for some time. Sunny is my best friend in real life slash my boss in my company where I work and no, it’s not possible for me or her to make our relationship more than best friend. I’m single and available, especially for you. Can I blush too? Lol~ I feel regret for missing out the letters you’ve written for me yet you sent it to yourself. If only I knew it, probably we won’t misunderstand the situation like this. Maybe we’re already more than best friends and yes, it should answer your other question. Will we ever be more than we are now? The answer is of course, we will~ I’m not brave enough to say I love you too but I know I like you more than a friend, more than a sister or best friend. I like you, Tiffany and I don’t mind having you as a Kim too because it marks you as mine. You are right, Tiffany Kim sounds nice~

 

You are also right when you said you’re crazy~ You’re crazy for doing it this far~ Does love capable to transform such a beautiful sane girl into a lunatic one? Hehehe.. But hey you will still beautiful even if you are crazy and I’m more than willing to keep you. You are more than competent to be more than you are now for me. What do you want to be in my life, Tiffany Kim? Mention and I will make it granted in a blink. And who said I would never read your letter? Here I am writing the reply and trying to answer each of your question.

 

Thank you for loving me, Fany. I think I can never thank you enough for that. I’m nothing but a postwoman who try to conduct her job and responsibility by delivering letters to the receivers yet you make it sound like I’m a real superhero that you can’t help but falling in love with me romantically. Don’t worry, I don’t think I will stop coming to your house, at least I’m not planning it for the near future and you won’t have to continue writing letters to yourself because starting from now, I will be the one to reply your letters.

 

You’re letter isn’t the longest letter ever but hell I’m sure this letter of mine is the longest one~ Hehehe.. I hope you don’t mind reading it. You can rest assure for I’m not planning to send you my wedding invitation. Vice versa, I hope our name will be attached together~ Mine as the groom and yours as the bride~ Oh gawd, this is so curling fingers >.< But I mean it~ I want us to be together and I hope you will consider it after reading my letter. I will learn to love you and I’m sure learning to love you will be the easiest thing to do because you are lovable already. I will love you and I hope we can be more than we are soon too, Tiffany Kim.

 

Sincerely yours,

 

Kim Taeyeon

 

“Taeng? Why are you still here? Shouldn’t you have breakfast at Tiffany’s by now?” Sunny came out from her office room bringing her bags and stiletto. She was wearing slippers now.

 

“Guess what, bunny! Your demented imagination is proven to be true!!” Taeyeon quickly put the written letter inside the envelope and sealed it.

 

“Eh?” Sunny cocked her eyebrows.

 

“You are right about Tiffany writing letters and sent it to her own address so she can meet me about twice in a week! Wow, Sunny! Is even a simple word of love capable to make someone doing things as crazy as that?” Taeyeon stood up and announced the good news to her best friend.

 

“What do you mean?” Sunny who was still feeling sleepy and not in her right mind could only yawn and blink her teary eyes caused of sleepiness.

 

“You know what?! Just forget it! I’m going to Tiffany’s place now! Thank you for everything, bunny! I owe you this and maybe I will retell the story once you are sober enough!” Taeyeon leaned in to invite Sunny in quick hug before rushing herself to her motorbike and drove to Tiffany’s place.

---------------------------

 

*HONK HONK*

 

“You are late! And you better have great excuse to explain!” Tiffany tapped her foot on the doorway and glared a dagger to Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, Fany-ah. I had something to be taken care of at office before coming here.” Taeyeon tried to hide her smile beneath her lips by biting her own tongue. She came down from her favorite bike and as usual, parked it on the vacant spot near the front door.

 

“What business did you have to take care of so early in the morning, huh? Were you trying to lie to me, Kim Taeyeon?? You’ve made me hungry no scratch that. I’m famished! I have to wake up so early just to have breakfast with you but look what you’ve done to me?!” Tiffany had her arms crossed over her chest and her eyebrows wrinkled.

 

“Why do you sound like a possessive jealousy girlfriend, Fany-ah? Well, it’s not that I don’t like it though.” Taeyeon commented casually. Taeyeon approached the still angry Tiffany and detached her arms. She then touched Tiffany’s forehead, intending to straighten up the wrinkles.

 

“Wh-what?” Tiffany stuttered. She felt so stupid for unleashing her inner heart too easily like that. She should have been more capable in controlling her feelings yet she just failed to do so. And did she just hear that Taeyeon like her being possessive and jealous? Tiffany shook her head. She must be hearing things. Yes, that’s must be it.

 

“So, have you cooked the breakfast?” Taeyeon tried to change the topic and entered the house first with still paralyzed Tiffany outside.

 

“Uhm.. It’s cold already. You’re late to inform me that wouldn’t be here until another hour so I have finished cooking when I received your text.” Tiffany pouted behind Taeyeon. She followed the shorter girl to the kitchen room.

 

“What time did you cook anyway? I’m sure I texted you at 5.45 am.” Taeyeon stated. She was fortunately walking in front of Tiffany or she would have noticed the pink color tinted on Tiffany’s face.

 

“Wh-whatever! It’s still your fault for not coming as usual time. *GROWL*” Tiffany’s stomach suddenly made a loud sound, enough to make Taeyeon chuckle and turned her body around.

 

“So you deliberately haven’t touched the food and wait for me? Awww~~ So sweet of you. Now come and sit. Let me reheat the food for you. Where is the food?” Taeyeon smugly smiled. She pushed Tiffany to seat on the stool in front of the kitchen counter.

 

“I don’t think you can reheat it. Since you kind of prefer Korean food than American food, today I made kimchi burger. I.. I intended to show you that if the ingredients are right, the result of mixed Korean and American food will be edible but well there goes my food.” Tiffany said dejectedly. However the pink color hadn’t dissipated from her face since she just indirectly told Taeyeon that Taeyeon from Korea and Tiffany from America would make a great couple if mixed together.

 

“Sigh.. I’m so sorry. Let’s just wrap the burger and go outside. I will take you out for breakfast.” Taeyeon’s revelation made Tiffany startled. She quickly looked up to the source of the voice she just heard and there she was, smiling a thousand megawatt which would make Tiffany died in happiness.

 

“Huh?” Tiffany didn’t want to sound cocky or too confident. She was sure Taeyeon had just invited her to a breakfast date. Wait! Could it even be called a date? Tiffany looked away to hide the rejoice feeling she felt inside and prevented the butterflies from flying out freely from her almost bursting heart.

 

“I will wrap the burger while you change your clothes, okay? Be back soon, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon didn’t need to repeat the invitation. Just like Tiffany, she felt kind of shy too in expressing her own feelings. She then pretended to be busy wrapping the burger made by Tiffany. And if you’re wondering, yes Taeyeon got the news that Tiffany hinted her that her being Korean and Tiffany being American would make a good couple if they were willing to try. Taeyeon had to smile to that tricky idea coming from tricky Tiffany Kim.

 

“Wait! Why would I change my clothes? And why would you wrap the burger? Are you intending to just leave and eat the burger later?! After making me wait for so long?!” Tiffany’s mind suddenly thought of anything negative. She didn’t like the idea Taeyeon would leave her house when she just came in not more than 15 minutes ago.

 

“You’re so nosy, Fany. I will ask you to have breakfast with me outside to repent my sin for being late and! I will wrap the burger because I don’t want to make your effort in making the burger go to waste! Now, do you get it? Yes? Good! Now shoo! Go change! I’m hungry too!” Taeyeon ignored the favorite color that started to appear on her face.

 

Taeyeon had finished wrapping the burgers since long time ago yet there’s no hint that Tiffany would be done changing soon. Her stomach had growled for several times, protesting to be fed immediately. She paced around the living room while waiting for the particular girl to show up. She hesitantly took one of the burger and bit it. Taeyeon closed her eyes while munching the burger inside . As usual, the taste of Tiffany’s cooking would be ordinary or sometimes if Taeyeon wasn’t lucky enough, it would be kind of underrated, not that Taeyeon would protest anyway. However as the time was going by, the taste of Tiffany’s food had gone better. It wouldn’t be too salty or too bizarre anymore. It would be just okay, not that delicious yet not that bad.

 

Taeyeon again closed her eyes when she took the second bite. She tried to feel the loved transferred from the food. She knew how hard it must be for Tiffany to make the burger. No wonder she had it cooked when Taeyeon messaged her previously. Taeyeon munched very slowly, trying to figure out what Tiffany had done with the food until it could make her feel so loved only by tasting this burger. Taeyeon could sense how Tiffany carefully chose the best ingredients to make the burger; the freshest vegetables, the best quality of burger pan, the most expensive mayonnaise and mustard, and lastly she added the most important ingredient which was love and sincerity. Was this how it felt to be loved? And hell, Taeyeon loved to be loved by Tiffany.

 

“I’m sorry for making you wait for too long.. Do you think is this okay?” Taeyeon turned her body around just to see the most beautiful creature who had transformed. Tiffany just wore casual clothes with tight short jeans and sleeveless pink top but it had already made Taeyeon’s heart thumped like crazy.

 

“You’re gorgeous.” Taeyeon slipped those words she didn’t intend too.

 

“Cough… You’re okay I mean.” Taeyeon faked a cough and looked away. Yet Tiffany had already heard it and couldn’t help but feel proud and satisfied.

 

“So shall we go now?” Tiffany walked in front of Taeyeon and showed her perfect teeth.

 

“Su-sure.” Taeyeon answered nervously.

-----------------------------

 

Taeyeon took Tiffany to McDonald restaurant because she knew Tiffany preferred junk food. The ride to the destination was intense and awkward. Taeyeon insisted to use her motorbike without thinking how stuffy their position would be. Taeyeon loved to speed up and she forgot the fact that there was anyone else sitting right behind her. So when Taeyeon was back to her hobby and turned the gas handle with all her might, Tiffany in reflex squealed and hugged the latter tightly from behind. When the red light was on and that Taeyeon stopped the movement of her bike, Tiffany would unwillingly have to let go off Taeyeon. Knowing what Tiffany had in mind, Taeyeon with a smile saying that it was okay to hug her along the way. Tiffany shyly nodded and placed her hands back to her favorite spot when she was at bike with her loved one.

 

“So how do you like the burger? I mean I know my incapability in cooking so I’m ready to receive critics and complains but not too harsh please.” Tiffany exclaimed. She was eating slowly, unlike Taeyeon who had finished the burger in less than 8 bites.

 

“It was okay. It’s good for the fact. I like it and thank you for giving your best effort to make it.” Taeyeon crumpled the wrap paper inside her palm and put it aside afterward.

 

“You don’t really have to lie just to make me feel better, you know. I know I don’t have any talents in cooking no matter how many times I’ve tried to be a good cook, I would always fail at the end.” Tiffany tried to be cool but of course she failed. She couldn’t hide the happy expression after receiving the compliment from Taeyeon. Her lips were coming upward and it was hard to prevent it.

 

“People can always learn if they are willing to be serious, Fany. I can teach you if you want but unfortunately I’m not really familiar with western food.” Taeyeon answered. She noticed Tiffany’s mood that was getting better.

 

“Anyway, where is my letter? You haven’t given me, Tae.” Tiffany changed the topic because she was damn sure she would be flying and dancing insanely if she continued it. Taeyeon really knew her very well.

 

“Oh, I left my bag in your place, Fany. I will give you once we reach home. Is that okay?” Tiffany nodded as a short reply. They grew silence after that, losing things to be talking about. Tiffany felt that today Taeyeon was much quieter than usual. Why? Tiffany didn’t know it either.

 

“Uhm.. How are things with you and Taecyon nowadays? Has he confessed? I don’t mean to dig the information further but I’ve been the postwoman who always deliver the letters for you for more than a year already and by now we are best friends, aren’t we? I wonder why you never write a reply for him. The last time I heard from you, you said that you’re in love with him despite his handicap condition” Taeyeon was the first to talk. Yes, she had figured out that Tiffany was smart enough to make her come to her place by sending fake letters but she forgot that she never wrote a reply to the address and yes, Taeyeon wanted to know why and how.

 


“Eh?” Tiffany got a little confused. She slurped her cola and put away her unfinished food.

 

“You know, I ever checked the mailbox in my office and as far as I concern, my office is the closest post office from your place yet I never even once saw a letter from you to him. You know what I mean, right?” Taeyeon elaborated helped by her hands gesture. If Taeyeon wasn’t mistaken, she saw tense expression on Tiffany’s face even only for mere seconds.

 

“Well, I don’t have to write him a reply because I can always come over to his house and visit him. I think it’s more practice that way too.” Tiffany quickly made a lie. By now, she had trained to lie and improvise it since she decided to play this game of love. She scolded herself inside her mind for being careless and clumsy.

 

“Oooh I see and when will you invite me to visit him? I want to meet him too~” Taeyeon clapped her hands silently. She was dazed by Tiffany’s quick response and lie of course. Nevertheless, she didn’t want to back out just yet.

 

“Why would I invite you? I never ask about your love life so why must you interfere with mine?” Tiffany sarcastically stated. She hid her real intentions behind those questions if only Taeyeon could read it.

 

“Oh you can always ask it if you want, you know. But to make it fair, I will explain a bit of myself and my love life. I’m single and available by now. The last time I had relationship was about 2 or 3 years ago.” Taeyeon emphasized the single and available words deliberately. She saw a glint of happiness reflected in Tiffany’s eyes and it made her smile.

 

“I didn’t ask for it. It was you yourself that explained it.” Tiffany pretended not to care when in fact she jumped, danced, and yelled in beatitude right now.

 

“Yes, it’s my decision to say that. So when can I?” Taeyeon returned the topic back. She propped her chin on her palm and leaned in her face closer to the latter.

 

“Eeerrmm.. I don’t think you can visit him. He.. uhmm he doesn’t like strangers because of his condition. He will feel ashamed and down of you see him with those petty stares.” Tiffany made another excuse. She was mesmerized by her own ability to make lies as fast as lightning.

 

“Ah really? That’s sad… I only feel curious with the person who can make you head over heels. I want to ask him the tips and tricks to capture your heart. I don’t mean to offend him but with his disability yet he still manages to win your heart. Wow! I mean, how in the world he can do that? Maybe I can follow one or two tips from him and I swear with my own life that I won’t insult him, Fany-ah. Please try to talk to him and persuade him so I can visit?” Taeyeon pouted cutely and pleaded the latter.

 

“We-well.. I’ll try but I cannot promise you anything in return.” Tiffany gulped heart. She felt Taeyeon was so different today. She couldn’t wait to get home so she could celebrate her own party alone. She would turn on the ac and dance only using bra and and yes that’s how far Taeyeon had made her crazy.

 

“Awesome! Shall we go now? I’m late already~” Taeyeon glanced at her wrist watch.

 

“Ooh.. Sure. Let’s go!” Tiffany nodded and grabbed her bag quickly. She still hadn’t succeeded in erasing the pink tints on her face and she didn’t want Taeyeon to see it. Taeyeon could only sneer and shook her head seeing Tiffany behaving that way caused of her.

------------------------------

 

Dear Taetae,

 

I really don’t know what happened to you recently. Did you strike by a lightning? Did you swallow the wrong medicine? Did you just win a lottery? Oh well, for whatever reasons it might be, I’m happy it happened to you! You’ve become much kinder, nicer, more caring and attentive. It seems like you are a different person and it gets better each day. Could it be that you.. no no, it isn’t possible. I prefer not trying to hope than hoping too high only have it crushed on the next second.

 

Just a few days ago you confessed that you are single! Oh my gawd!! You don’t know how happy I am to hear it!! It means that I have chance, a big one to win your heart, right? It will also mean that I can freely express my feelings toward you without having to worry whether a guy or a girl would chase after me and scold me for being too close to you!! Aww~~ Taetae I’m so happy I can die right now and I won’t even care whether Mr. J would send me to heaven or hell~

 

I still remember how you asked me to invite you to his place~ I mean, how can I when he’s not even real in the first place?! Even his name was made from your name. You know, Taecyon, Taeyeon.. Similar right? And Taeyeon-ah, why do you want to know about how he managed to capture my heart? There’s no he, Taetae~ For me, it’s always being you and you only. You’re the one who manage to capture my heart, not him or any other guy or girl. Omo! This is so cheesy~~ #blushing like mad.

 

Taetae~ with you being so and too nice to me lately makes me fall deeper into your trap of love. What do I do now? What if I end up being single for my whole life just because you are too dense and stupid to acknowledge my feelings?! But then again, if you knew,, what would you do to my heart? Would you accept my feelings and nurture my heart so it can grow to you love you more and more or… Would you reject me and abandon my heart until it gets dry and eventually die? You won’t have a heart to do the later, right? T.T

 

It’s been some time since I realize my love for you and my holiday is close to an end. It won’t change the fact that we can still have breakfast together though. My class will start at 8 and I hope you will offer me to drive me to campus using your bike so I can hug you from behind like last time. #blushing again~ If my calculation is right then it will take about half an hour to reach my university so it means I can hug you for half an hour each day!!! #squealing like crazy~ Okay, I have back to my right mind now.. Hehehe.. Sorry~

 

I wonder when your birthday is. Can I give my body wrapped only by a huge pink ribbon to you? And I imagine you will be so happy with those ert smiles reflected on your perfect face. You will untie the ribbon and we can make love until we are unable to move even a single joint. I promise I will only scream your name and roar it louder even a lion~ I will be the bottom with you being on top of me, moving your fingers inside me~ OH MY!! I just wrote rated things, didn’t I? I’m so sorry, Taetae~ It’s hard for woman to control her lust when she’s on her period, right? #slammed my head to the nearby wall. I don’t think I can continue any longer because it will only result me continue writing lewd things that are hard to handle. But hey, I’m not easy in real life, okay? I’m still a and I tend to keep it until you decide to take it away from me~ OH MY GAWD! I said it again! I love you and see you in the next letter!!

 

With love,

 

Tiffany Kim

 

Tiffany with red face like boiled crab immediately put the letter inside. She didn’t even care to reread it again like she used to do every time she had finished writing. She then with trembling fingers wrote the address and attached the stamp afterward. She put the letter ready to be sent on the table and left to bathroom. She decided to take a cold shower to calm her raging lust down. She never even once imagined herself with any of her exes before. Tiffany was a very educated and well-mannered lady that she never dared to imagine lewd things moreover to watch . She never did all that but that term had changed since she thought she had unrequited love for Taeyeon.

 

Apparently, her decision wasn’t one of the best because she took long time to shower. She would rub several spots on her body longer than usual. She imagined Taeyeon was the one on duty to rub, massage, caress, fondle, oh well did everything that could send her to heaven. She however still knew her place so she didn’t do further and determined to just turn the shower off to regain her sanity. Tiffany wrapped her body with a new and clean towel and quickly got out from the bathroom. She took the towel off and walked around the room stark . Tiffany took the pajamas and wore it without even bother to wear the bra and beforehand.

 

“Oh Taeyeon, you surely have made me insane. I’ve never done these things before but now~ What do I do?” Tiffany muttered while locating her hands on places that could make her go wild. She screamed Taeyeon’s name not long after and yes it was the first she had ever experienced thanks’ to Taeyeon’s influence.

--------------------------

 

Taeyeon let out an audible sigh when she found another letter of Tiffany inside the box. It would only mean one thing; Tiffany was still oblivious that she had sent her a letter of reply couple of days ago. Taeyeon sulked for a moment before ripping the envelope open to reveal the letter inside. Taeyeon went out from her house earlier from what she usually did in hope she wouldn’t have to find a letter. She should have known when Tiffany’s attitude hadn’t change even after she delivered the letter safely last Tuesday. Taeyeon climbed the stairs and went to her cubicle to read the letter.

 

At first Taeyeon found that Tiffany’s words were cute and innocent that she couldn’t help but chuckle and giggle along the way. She laughed slightly loudly when she read the part where Tiffany didn’t care whether she would be sent to heaven or hell for being too happy. Taeyeon even choked with her own laugh and had to massage her chest to calm herself down. She nodded in understanding when Tiffany again confessed her love for her. Taeyeon frowned when she read where Tiffany wondered whether Taeyeon would accept her or not. Taeyeon mouthed ‘I won’t ever reject you’ silently while caressing the letter with her palm. Taeyeon laughed again with Tiffany’s endless imagination to ride the bike with her to her campus every day. Taeyeon wasn’t mind of that of course.

 

Taeyeon was almost reached the last parts and by now was reading the last part. She almost jumped and fell on her back when she saw how Tiffany was trying to seduce her by writing dirty yet tantalizing temptation. She couldn’t lie that she felt something different inside her. She felt her stomach churn in a delectation ways that she felt ashamed of herself. She reread the last paragraph several times and in each time she read it, she felt the environment was getting hotter that she had to the first 2 buttons of her shirt. Sweats as big as bullets gathered on her forehead and eventually fell down, trailing on her neck and made a pool on her shirt. She gulped hard and with wobbling hands she tried to write the reply.

 

Dear Tiffany Kim,

 

I just read your newly sent letter and couldn’t help but sweating a lot. Oh wow! Did you just trying to seduce me? Aww~ You are so naughty, aren’t you? For your information, my birthday will be in a month and I can’t wait to acquire the reward and hear you roaring louder than a lion, screaming my name so lusciously like there’s no tomorrow~ And GOD! Did we just lettering? You’ve heard about ting and such, right? So I just made a name for us, lettering. Sounds nice, no?

 

I don’t mind driving you to your campus every day and have you hugging me from behind. It will be sweet, won’t it? And if half an hour isn’t enough to satisfy you then I’m more than willing to pick you up after you’ve done with your study so it will make it an hour in total, right? How does that sound? Yet if it’s still not enough, I don’t mind being hugged by you from the moment I enter your place until I have to leave it. I will even add it with kisses to make sure you won’t be left unsatisfied~

 

Honestly, I feel kind of disappointed for you haven’t recognizing my own personal letter to you. But if you feel freer in pouring out your thoughts like this then I won’t protest. I feel comfortable too for being able to exchange letters with you. I’m glad you’ve noticed my changes toward you. I assume you prefer the new me rather than me before, hum? Fany-ah, I’m planning to confess my feelings for you but how when I don’t even know whether it’s still like or if it has grown into love.

 

What is love, Fany-ah? Somehow you’re already in my heart and I wasn’t prepared so I often unsure of my actions. Every day since I’ve recognized your feelings, I always prepare something cool to say, rewrite the letter a couple of times and then wait for your reply. To spend time with you, I let time just slip away because I’m worried that this moment might last in our memories. I’m nervous everytime you approach me with your beauty. I never can wait for tomorrow because I know I can see you again. I want to start everyday with you asking me if I sleep well.

 

So are these hints of love, Fany-ah? If yes then yeah, I love you. I want to love you tomorrow and the days that follow. And yes now I don’t have any doubt anymore. I feel confident in saying I love you~ Those mere 3 words easily stop my heart from beating. I will confess soon, Fany-ah. I will find the right moment to say I love you bluntly and directly right in front of your face. Please wait a little more and be patient. I will first compose and prepare myself adequately so the confession will be proper. I love you, Fany-ah and I hope I can soon say it to your face.

 

With love,

 

Kim Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon folded the letter neatly and with a satisfied smile she drove to Tiffany’s place. They spent their breakfast like usual and Taeyeon tried hard to function her heart normally when she knew it was close to impossible to do so when Tiffany kept jolting her with her particular eye smile which was too hard to handle. Taeyeon kept doing things wrongly, clumsily, and carelessly. Taeyeon would scoop her rice using knife instead of spoon, she mistake salt for sugar which made her food tasted so sweet, she washed the dishes and repeated for 3 times until Tiffany came and stopped her. Fortunately, Tiffany didn’t notice the real reason why. Taeyeon told Tiffany that she was just lack of sleep and that’s why she found it difficult to concentrate. Tiffany believed in what Taeyeon said and the short girl felt relieved.

 

“I’m so damned~” Taeyeon talked to herself while driving away from Tiffany’s place.

---------------------------

 

Tiffany had nothing to do today so she decided to just clean her bedroom. She looked after her messy bedroom and could only pout and wrinkle her face. The scattered clothes cover her bed that she couldn’t even see the pillow, bolster, and blanket underneath. Her dressing table was full with her make-up tools, starting from her nail polisher which colors were vary from pink, white, red, yellow, green, and such. Her powder, lipsticks, and blush-on on her stools made it impossible to occupy the seat. On the corner of the room she looked at the piled up letters from her to herself. In a quick glance, she could see her pathetic self for sending letters to her own address just to make her capable in meeting Taeyeon. Tiffany ignored the letters and started on folding the clothes neatly.

 

She grabbed her clothes one after another and folded it while humming happy and vibrant songs such as Gee, Balloons, and such. She wiped away the sweats on her forehead using the back of her hand. Tiffany stood up and put her hands on each side of her waist. She nodded and a grin appeared soon. She felt satisfied seeing her bed had back to its normal state. Tiffany made a curve to her dressing table. She grouped the nail polishers together and put it inside the box she had prepared. After that, she collected the powder, lipsticks and such and put it on the table nicely. She wiped the table using clean napkin and again she smiled in satisfaction. The left thing to do was to muster the letters and moved it into another place.

 

Tiffany approached the letters and bended her body a little. She tried to gather all the letters with her arms but she failed. A letter slipped away and fell back to the floor. Tiffany sputtered under her breath and tried to reach the letter with one hand. She however dropped all the letters from her grip when she read the sender’s and receiver’s name. It was read Taeyeon as the sender and her own name as the receiver. Tiffany changed her position into a squatting one to make sure that she didn’t misread. She gasped loudly when she was right and that her eyes didn’t lie. Firstly, it was her name printed as the receiver and Taeyeon as the sender and secondly she was more than sure it wasn’t her handwriting. She fell back right on her and cursed.

 

“Oh damn! This isn’t happening!!!” Tiffany pulled her hair rather hardly and shut her eyes closed.

 

“Wait! Maybe I just miswrote it! Yes, that’s must be it! And the handwriting might be different because I was in a mess state last time. Yep yep~ Think positively, Tiff!!” Tiffany mustered up her confidence and stood up while bringing the letter which was sent just this morning.

 

“! No way! Is this really coming from Taetae???” Tiffany’s palms were starting to sweat heavily. She was reading the first paragraph and she already had the urge to just bury herself into the deepest pit caused of embarrassing.

 

“Oh ! Does it mean that she read the letter where I wrote… Oh my gawd!!!” Tiffany felt she didn’t have any energy left to continue reading the letter but her curiosity wouldn’t let her to give up just yet.

 

“Lettering? Wait! Did I just read that she wanted to take the reward and heard me roaring louder than a.. AAAGGGHH!!! Tiffany Hwang you’re so dead!!” Tiffany was nervous like crazy. Her heart was beating and thumping like it wanted to be pulled out from its crib. Tiffany bit her lips rather hardly until she could taste iron and yet she didn’t care.

 

“Oh my god oh my god! Dear Mr. J, can you just take my breath away now? I don’t think I will have a face to encounter her again.. Aww~~ this is so embarrassing! I mean how could she even notice the letters in the first place?! Agh!! I don’t care!! What do I do? What do I do??” Tiffany shrieked and shook her head frantically. Pictures after pictures of Taeyeon teasing her about hre feelings for the latter started to pop up inside Tiffany’s not so sane mind.

 

“She’s willing to drive me back and forth? She even wants to add it with some kisses?? Oh my God!! Mr. J, can I take back my dead wish? Kyaaa!! I want to at least have a taste of her lips before I die~ Will her lips taste sweet and delicious? Will it be taste more heavenly that I’ve imagined? Aaaahhh~~ Taetae I can’t wait to kiss you~~” Like a crazy being in love, Tiffany had forgotten the naughty part since she had proceed to the second paragraph.

 

“AAAHH~~ Mr. J, will you please extend my life?? I need to develop Taeyeon’s feelings for me from like to love!! I want to hear her confess her love to mee~~ Aaaahh Mr. J, thank you for creating her and me~~ Please let me live longer and I will bring her to the church so we can pray together and say our grateful words to you.” Tiffany’s smile was much wider by now that her lips couldn’t stretched any longer. Heck even her teeth were dried already yet she still hadn’t closed .

 

“KYAAAA!! She loves me! Oh my!! My love isn’t unrequited!!! She loves me back!! KYAA Mr. J, is this what you call heaven in your bible? Aaah!!! My Taetae loves me too~~ Oh my I think I’m going crazy now~~ Should I visit the mental hospital?? WOOO I don’t care even if I’m crazy as long as my Taetae loves me too~~” Tiffany jumped childishly on her bed while enchanting words of ‘Taetae loves me too’ so many times. She suddenly stopped when she knew what had happened actually.

 

“BUT! How can I face her tomorrow? AAAGGHH!! It will be too embarrassing!! How can I act normally when she already found out my feelings for her?! Not to mention the ert words I’ve written to her~ Oh Mr. J, it’s up to You now whether you want to take my soul right away or postpone it until later.. Huwaaa~~ What do I do???” Tiffany slumped lifelessly onto her bed and covered her face with pillow.

----------------------------

 

As expected, Tiffany decided to stop writing. She felt too ashamed to bring herself to even grasp the pen inside her palm. She passed the night not so easily. She couldn’t sleep even after her alarm had stopped ringing. The dark shadows were obvious under her eyes, creating black eye bag and made her look like a panda inside the zoo. She would only need bamboo stem and people would mistake her as real panda. She kept tossing and turning on her bed thinking of nothing but Taeyeon and her still unknown future. Her stomach growled and she wanted to drool remembering it should be Taeyeon’s turn to cook and she knew more than anyone that Taeyeon was a God in cooking academy.

 

She grouched and groaned knowing that it was again Taeyeon who occupied her mind and heart since yesterday. She yawned widely and reached out her arms to break a joint or two. Tiffany was bored being in the same place for more than 8 hours already so she sat up and climbed off the bed. She walked drowsily to her bathroom while yawning and scratching her head. She was brushing her teeth and insulting her own figure reflected on the mirror when a familiar horn sound could be heard coming from below. In reflex, she jumped and made coincidentally bit her own tongue. She cursed again and quickly gargled with water from the faucet.

 

Tiffany was already behind the door and the only thing she had to do was just turn the door knob and unlock the door yet she felt hesitant to do so. Tiffany’s hands were trembling when she led it to the door knob. Not long after she could hear Taeyeon’s calling her name loud and clear yet she hadn’t found bravery to bring herself to meet Taeyeon, well at least not now. Tiffany retreated and climbed the stairs back, slammed her door shut and covered her ears with both of her hands until she couldn’t hear any tempting voice any longer calling out her name. Tiffany felt bad for Taeyeon but she didn’t know what else to do. For now, avoiding Taeyeon was the best thing she could do or so what she thought.

 

This thing occurred for the days followed. It had been 3 days and Tiffany was still being stubborn in hiding herself from Taeyeon’s sight. Taeyeon was of course knew the possible reason that might cause it. What Taeyeon didn’t know was how to handle the situation and made Tiffany wanting to meet her again. Taeyeon didn’t expect this to happen. She thought Tiffany would be glad and more than happy to welcome her into her embrace and they would end up kissing and live happily ever after just like Cinderella movie or Snow White but then again Taeyeon realized she had been fooled by the tales for the nth time.

 

Taeyeon tried to think some ways to make Tiffany changed her heart yet not to avail so one day she met Sunny and consulted her problem with her. Sunny at first laughed at her, mocked her to some extent and insulted her for being so childish by replying the letter with a letter. Taeyeon could only pout and muttered protest under her breath. Finally after Sunny felt enough with making Taeyeon felt bad, she gave the thing Taeyeon needed the most for now. Yep! It was an idea, a bright and amazing one of course. Taeyeon immediately agreed and planned to do it the day after.

-----------------------------

 

*DING DONG*

 

Tiffany looked at the hanging clock glued on the wall. She was busy heating the fast food she managed to buy last night since was afraid to come out when the sun was still up. She turned off the stove and put away the apron. It was 15 minutes to 12 pm so there’s no way it would be Taeyeon, right? Taeyeon’s time to come over range from 6 am to 8 am so yeah, it must not be Taeyeon slash her Taetae. Tiffany walked to the front door and peeked from the small hole to see who the person was. Tiffany couldn’t figure out if it was a man or woman because the person was using a cap to cover half of her/his face.

 

“Who is that?” Tiffany asked from behind the door but loud enough to be heard by the other party.

 

“It’s a food delivery from Korean restaurant few blocks from your place.” The person answered with kind of heavy voice yet melodious to her ears. It sounded like she faintly ever heard the voice. However, Tiffany still wasn’t able to detect whether it was a man or woman.

 

“But I didn’t order any food delivery. You must have the wrong number of house. Maybe it was my neighbor who called the restaurant, not me.” Tiffany replied nonchalantly.

 

“No, I’m sure I got the right number. Our restaurant just opened so the owner decided to give away the tester of our food to attract customers. Your neighbors will have the same treats too right after I deliver yours so will you please open the door so I can do my job faster?” The person replied tiredly and Tiffany felt bad for her/him. The weather was so hot and humid today. Tiffany could understand the hardship of the delivery man/woman so she thought how hard would it be to accept the free food? It’s free!! That’s the important thing!

 

“Okay~ Wait for a moment.” Tiffany unlocked the door and opened it wide. She screamed in shock when she knew the person was no one but Taeyeon. She moved her hand to slam the door shut but a hand stopped her.

 

“Wait, Fany-ah~ We have to talk.” Taeyeon with one hand reopened the door and invited herself in, ignored the annoyed yet embarrassing remark from Tiffany.

 

“If you want to talk about-“ Taeyeon stopped Tiffany by putting her index finger on Tiffany’s lips and in an instant, the younger girl didn’t continue her speech.

 

“I’m here to deliver something or more like someone for you.” Taeyeon grinned. She reached out for her backpack and pulled out a medium sized board which had rope on it. Taeyeon looped the rope around her neck so the board dangling on her neck. Taeyeon held the board and showed the writing on it to Tiffany.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Tiffany asked suspiciously. She felt nervous and sweating as hell and yes, this time she couldn’t do anything to hide it. Tiffany saw the board was written and it read from Taeyeon Kim to Tiffany Kim. The words were simple, short, clear, and readable. But Tiffany still couldn’t get it.

 

“Look! From Taeyeon Kim to Tiffany Kim. You can read it, right?” Taeyeon asked when she didn’t get any response even after Tiffany finished reading the words. Tiffany noticed her surname was Kim instead of Hwang and a shy smile resurfaced again.

 

“Y-yeah but I still don’t get it.” Tiffany shamefacedly answered. She was blushing hard and felt like she was about to collapse soon after she read her own name; Tiffany Kim.

 

“I deliver myself to you, Fany-ah. It means that I’m yours wholly, explicitly, and officially. I love you too.” Taeyeon removed the board from her neck and walked closer to Tiffany. The poor girl was still dazed and mesmerized that she couldn’t do anything but standing still.

 

“I love you~” Taeyeon repeated the same words and tried to be romantic and followed what she had been watched from Disney cartoon for some time. She titled her head a bit and kissed Tiffany right on her lips. Taeyeon was about to close her eyes when she felt Tiffany’s lips vanished in a blink.

 

*BRUUKK*

 

“Oh well, I guess fairy tale isn’t really apply to me and her. Sigh,, And I thought it would be romantic to seal it with a kiss.” Taeyeon mumbled while bending her body to lift the fainted Tiffany and moved her to the couch. Taeyeon was brushing Tiffany’s hair off from her face when Tiffany suddenly fluttered her eyes opened.

 

“You’re awake?” Taeyeon helped Tiffany to sit up and let her lend half of her body on Taeyeon’s chest.

 

“Uhm.. What happened? And wait! Why are you here? How could you enter my place??” Tiffany was panic and flooded Taeyeon with numerous questions.

 

“I was kissing you when you fainted all of sudden.” Taeyeon didn’t bother to answer other questions since she thought it wasn’t necessary. Tiffany gasped and almost fainted again but Taeyeon prevented it by shaking her body a little.

 

“Okay, listen. I’ve found out about what you feel toward me from the letters. I swear I didn’t do it on purpose. You just wrote my name as the receiver so I thought I had right to read it and so I did. It turned out that the letters were like a diary for you to pour out your feelings for me and I can’t help but feeling fluttered.” Taeyeon started. She braced herself to reach out her hand and held Tiffany’s right one.

 

“First of all I’m sorry if I was being so childish for replying the letter with a letter. I thought it would be cute or well anything like that but I didn’t expect you to back away once you’ve read it. I-“

 

“What did you think when you read it? I.. I mean I know it’s so embarrassing to read my letter since it contained nothing but cheesy words. I’m so sorry for exaggerating it too much and maybe making you disgu-“

 

“What are you talking about?! It’s everything but negative! And it is not disgusting at all! It is far from that! Honestly I think it’s cute and so innocent. I like how you portray herself as a Kim and how you always put blushing words right after you were being honest using your cheesy words. But hey I like it alright. I feel so loved and fluttered.” Taeyeon noticed Tiffany scooted away from her, so she held the wrist tighter and made Tiffany stayed at her place.

 

“Okay, I will make it short if you’re uncomfortable of me talking or commenting your letters. To conclude it all, I love your letters and how you willing to get that far just to own my heart. I feel so touched, Fany-ah. I’ve contemplated for the past days and finally I have an answer to my own feelings for you.” Taeyeon kept her gaze at Tiffany. She pulled Tiffany’s chin up with her free hand so Tiffany could see her when she said those 3 words.

 

“I love you too, Fany-ah and maybe I wouldn’t get as crazy as you to show my love for you but trust me I will even jump out from the bridge if you order me to. I will be more than happy to have you as a Kim because it will show the world that you are mine to be kept, that I am the owner of your heart, and that I’m the only one who has right to call you baby or wife. So tell me, Fany-ah, will you be my girlfriend and a Kim soon after?” Taeyeon got up from her position and kneeled before Tiffany.

 

“Taetae, are you sure? I mean, am I even dreaming right now? If yes then please don’t wake me up even when September comes. Oh Mr. J, you’re so nice for giving me such a beautiful dream. You know I can never have her so You decided to make her mine in my dream? It’s more than enough, Mr. J. Thank you so much.” Tiffany was more like talking to herself. And who was Mr. J? Taeyeon wondered.

 

“Fany-ah, it’s not a dream. It’s real~ Here, let me pinch your cheek to prove it.” In a second Tiffany screamed for Taeyeon had pinched her too hard. Seconds after Tiffany gasped in horror. She had come to realize that it was indeed not a dream. It was real!

 

“OH MY GOD! If it’s real then.. Did you just? I mean did I hear it correctly about you asking me to be your... and that you want me to be a Kim soon after and-“

 

“Yes yes yes, it’s so real, Fany-ah~ I’m getting tired kneeling here so it will be a huge help if you can answer my confession and end my suffering.” Taeyeon said with wobbly legs. She felt her knees were about to give up.

 

“Yes, Taetae!! Yes! I want to be your lover, girlfriend, and soon to be wife! I love you!!” Tiffany jumped down to hug Taeyeon but she lost her balance and fell on top of her new lover. Tiffany quickly got up and helped Taeyeon afterward. She again blushed hard like usual.

 

“I love you too, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon chuckled and seated herself beside Tiffany.

 

“Uhm.. Before I go further, I want to ask you first. Can I errr.. kiss you?” Taeyeon asked without any hesitation. She had to ask this because she didn’t want Tiffany to be fainted for the 3th time because she could clearly remember that Tiffany would be fainted every time she kissed her.

 

“Y-yeah, sure. I mean, uhm why not?” Tiffany stammered with words. She subconsciously wetted her lips and it with her tongue. It was like Tiffany was trying to seduce and allure Taeyeon to kiss her and ravish her lips right away.

 

Taeyeon didn’t waste another second and abruptly stick her lips with Tiffany. The taste of Taeyeon’s lips was incredible and indescribable for Tiffany. Taeyeon intended to just kiss Tiffany in a chaste but the latter had another plan in mind. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s collar and kissed her hard on her lips. Taeyeon’s lips were addicting that she couldn’t help but wanting to feel it again and again against her lips. Tiffany was out of her mind. She was possessed by lusty soul and she couldn’t control it. She Taeyeon’s lips, asking for permission and yes Taeyeon permitted her. Taeyeon was taken aback by Tiffany’s blunt kiss but she couldn’t say she dislike it. Vice versa, she enjoyed it very much. She let Tiffany led the kiss and followed her lover’s every guidance. Soon after, the kiss had come to an end since both of them still needed oxygen to continue breathing.

 

“Wow, Fany-ah. I never thought you would be this brave in kissing. So tell me, is the taste to your liking?” Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s face tenderly.

 

“Huh?” Tiffany averted her gaze from Taeyeon, feeling shy and ashamed for being too aggressive.

 

“Nevermind. I love you, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon chose not to lover since they just became official and fighting would be the least thing Taeyeon wanted.

 

“I love you too, Taetae. But wait, is this real? I mean, are you mine now?” Tiffany asked again. She needed guarantee, affirmation, confirmation that all of these weren’t just a dream.

 

“Yeah, I’m yours and yours alone, Fany. My heart, mind, body, and soul; all of them are yours. It is the proof and you can keep it so whenever you feel we’re drifting away or when we have a fight later, you can show me this and I will know that I’m yours; that you’re the place I will turn to no matter what.” Taeyeon hand over the board she slung over her head before to Tiffany.

 

“OH Mr. J this is real!! I love you, Taetae! And I tend to keep you for the rest of my life! I will have it framed so don’t you dare to back out on your own words, Taeyeon!” Tiffany gladly took the board and embraced it on her chest.

 

“Uuuh,, I’m scared. I think I will need some time to rethink over it again. Can I retrieve it back, Mrs. Kim?” Taeyeon lover and clasped her hand on the board.

 

“Na ah! I’m sorry but you can’t, Mrs. Kim. Starting from today you are mine! You have done a good job by being a postwoman and deliver your heart to the right address.” Tiffany’s fingers curled hearing her own cheesy words.

 

“Cheesy Kim~ But alright, I’ll be responsible to be a postwoman to deliver myself here every single day to her own lover.” Taeyeon added.

 

“Postwoman I’m in love~” Tiffany giggled. She leaned in again, trying to recapture those addicting lips and Taeyeon was more than happy to have Tiffany kissed her for the second time.

 

“I love you.” Tiffany managed to say before their lips touched.

 

“I love you too.” Taeyeon replied and sealed their lips together.

-----------------------------------------------

 

Whoaa my second complete story!! It has finished finally!!

So tell me, what do you think of it? Good enough? No? T.T

I'm so into one shots lately and I think making one shots is much simpler and easier~ By now I even already have another idea for new story. Kekeke.. Do you think I'm talented in making one shots? No? T.T

I've done my best in making this story so please share me your thoughts and opinions whether this chapter is enough to end it, whether the story is worthy enough to be read, well in short.. Please do comment T.T

I'm so sleepy by now~ I think I will go right to bed and I hope I can see some comments when I wake up later~

Thank you so much for sparing some time to read this~ Thank you for commenting, liking, voting, and subscribing~

I'll see you in the next story~ Thank you again and I love you :*