1/1

"A Part Missing" (Luhan's Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His heart raced as his feet runs as fast as they can through the hospital corridors. "Sa-Sammii!" He manages to huff out. The nurse at the table types in a few things into the computer. As he waits impatiently, he hopes that the police had been wrong and it wasn't his Sammii they were talking about. The hope of that immediately flies out the window once he receives a pity look from the nurse and the direction to head toward room 205. 

His running slows down once he finds himself near the room. From a far he could hear familiar cries from the room, yet he still chooses not to believe anything until he saw it with his own eyes. His hands stop mid-air towards the door knob afraid of what was waiting for him behind the door. "Sammii-ah!!" He heard her mother's cries of despair. His eyes clenches tightly shut as a tear streams down his face.

Slowly, he turns opens the door he looks up and immediately feels like the air has been punched out from him. There lying on the white bed, pale as a ghost and eyes close, was his one true love, Sammii. He immediately drops to his knees, hands over his mouth. He shook his head in disbelief at the death of his girlfriend as tears pour continuously. After what felt like years Luhan mustered all his strength, stood up and walked towards Sammii's mother. "Omoni..." He whispers as he places his hand on her shoulder. She looked up with red teary eyes and cries even harder "Luhan-ah! What do we do?!? What do we do about our Sammii!" 

He holds back his tears for the sake of the older women "omoni... We have to stay strong, finish the ceremony and happily let her go. That's what Sammii would have wanted. She wouldn't have wanted to us to stop living and mourn over her lost."  With whatever strength left he places his arm around her and helps her up off the floor "for Sammii and everyone else, we have to stay strong" he then turned towards the doctor waiting outside the room as a sign to let him take her. 

 

The room fills with cries of despair at the lost of sammii, a daughter, a sister, a lover and a friend.  Luhan sits at a table facing her picture, his eyes filled with sorrow, he couldn't believe she was gone, not just for a week, a month or a year, she was gone forever, she was never going to come back ever, and there was nothing he could do about it. Picking up his bottle of soju, he downed it all in one go. 

Helping himself up, he picked up another bottle of soju then made his way out of the hospital. He walked down the street drowning himself in his sorrow and pain. He didn't care at all that there was people staring at him as he staggers down the oh so familiar street. All that ran through his mind was his beloved girlfriend, his dead girlfriend. Good times, bad times, sad times, fun times, he cherished them all. 

(Flash back)

Luhan opened the door of his apartment at 2am wondering who the would be bang at his door at this ungodly hour. When he opens the door he was brought to a surprise to see two officers standing at his door. "Mr.  Luhan?" He nods his head wondering why police men were looking for him. "Do you know Kwon Sammii?" His eye brows furrows before he nods his head. "We're deeply sorry but we found Miss.Kwon a few hours ago dead in her car. We are lead to believe it was a suicide, we found a letter for you and her mom right beside her body." Luhan's knees go weak and he struggles to stand straight, his hands reaches up to hold himself against the door frame "d-dead??" He shook his head in disbelief "what do you mean dead?!? You've got the wrong house! My Sammii can't be dead!!" He clutches onto the door frame tighter, the world seemingly spinning before his eyes. "We're really sorry Mr. Lu. Sammii has been sent to down to Seoul’s hospital, we've informed her mother already. I hope you don't take this too hard" one on the officer grabbed Luhan's hand and placed Sammii's letter in his hand before they both left. 

(End of flashback)

Luhan opened the door to his apartment and rage hit him, his frustration took over his pain and red filled his eyes. Without a thought he swung his arm across the table and flung everything off. He screams and drops to the ground his head in his hands, tears rapidly slides down his face, as pain, confusion, and anger, all hit him at once. He feels as if he can't breathe, and his heart struggles to wrap around the fact that his girlfriend was no longer a live. He lays down on the floor no longer able to move, no longer able to think of anything else but Sammii. It was as if she had taken his life and heart with her, leaving him with nothing but pain. He stares off into space and his fist clenches tightly. It was all her fault. She was being selfish taking herself away from him, from everyone that loved her. She only thought of herself when she took her life. He thought blinded by his own pain. 

Days has pass and all Luhan has done is drown himself in his own pain inside his own house. On the floor laid beer bottles after beer bottles, nothing else but alcohol was consumed during the days he spent by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter