Class Act 1

Welcome to Lunar Academy

 

Kyungsoo P.o.v.

 

     I woked up really early after last night's incident--actually I think I barely slept. To many things were on my mind, it was hurting my head so bad. To my surprise, when I got up, there was an uninvited visitor here with me. I sat up and stared at him: Suho. "I have to say I'm very surprised with you." He said as he leaned against a pillar. I rubbed my eyes first then replied back to him, "Surprised? Of what?" Suho crossed his arms then tilted his head back, like he was in a peaceful state of mind. "Your behavior has settled down yesterday--since that incident. I expected you to be the same until you were older--much older." I scoffed, "My behavior has always been the same, this improvement you're seeing is nothing. You weren't even with me at all yesterday." He shook his head and just sighed. "I watch you guys--Kris and I do. We make sure you all don't do anything that would jeopardize our existance."

Well that sounds kind of creepy.

    "Here." He said, pulling out some kind of beef jerky looking meat in a plastic bag. I caught it when he tossed it to me. "What's this for?" I asked as I examined the chunk of meat. "A gift from Xiumin. He's giving it to all seven of you. Apparently it'll act like food when you're hungering--you know what way I mean. It was originally just for you but, we're just being safe." I put the little plastic bag in my pockets. "Tell him I said thanks then." I said as I was leaving the greenhouse. "Kyungsoo." Suho said making me stop and turn around. "What?" He stepped forward a few paces and said, "I expect you to be good. Not just you, but the others too alright?" I nodded my head then left him behind.

     I walked back to the dorms to get dressed, as I expected none of the guys were awake--but I could see the girls were awake because of all the lights that were on in their building. The door to Sehun and my room was unlocked--his creepy- was sitting on his bed and looking out the window, staring at the girl's dorm. Without turning to me he asked, "You calmed down now?" I took off my shoes then clothes, dressing into a new outfit. "Yeah." I said. "Sorry Sehun...I really don't know what's going on. My gut tells me one thing but another part of me tells another." I heard him laugh shortly but stop. "Or maybe you're just very desperate at the momment--I get guy needs too." He said sarcastically. I threw a book from my desk at him but he blocked it. "It's obviously not that!" I yelled, making him laugh even more. I knew he was joking--he just messes around too much.

     "Hyung, what's your schedule?" Sehun asked, finally facing me. I shrugged--I never read my schedule, let alone have I ever recieved it--so I just shrugged. He pointed to my desk to an envelope which had the Lunar Academy seal on it. I ripped the side and took out the paper then read it. "Uh...math, science, caligra--what the? Caligraphy? What the heck is the use of that?" I exclaimed. Sehun groaned then took the paper out of my hands, almost giving me a paper cut. He actually smiled as he compared both of ours. "Oh thank god we have English together, I was afraid I wouldn't have classes with anyone like Chanyeol, he's all by himself." He said in relief. I combed my hair and nodded at the same time. "Yeah but we could always change our classes later if we don't like them you know?" He didn't respond to me, he just ignored me--I guess he might've been too happy. It didn't bother me much. He went to get changed too.

     After we were done, the whole dorm was already awake and ready for class. Most of them seemed more excited to meet the girls than do anything that'll effect their future. Wait--I'm practically doing that right now too. Baekhyun made it through the crowd of people and quickly came over to Sehun and I. "I barely got to sleep last night, my new roomate snores like an elephant--it's terrible, worse than Tao it's crazy!" He exclaimed. Poor guy, having a human as a roomate--well he'll adapt to them quickly then. Chen arrived with Chanyeol next--Chanyeol looked nervous, definitely because he would have to be alone. But knowing him and his....'skills' in attracting ladies, he'll do just fine. Luhan and Kai didn't show up, apparently Chen said he saw them both heading out to eat breakfast in the cafeteria.

     I wondered how they could eat human food so regularly like it was so delicious. It's not really good for our taste but those two are the most human than us all--well their habits are. Since the whole group was here--besides Luhan and Kai--we headed out to join them. The weather was getting colder, winter would come soon...our hunting season. I could already taste the meat. By the time we joined the duo there were already a bunch of people in the cafeteria-- both guys and girls. I couldn't smell the girl...she wasn't here. It dawned to me that whe would be here anyways since this was the only place you could get food. Patience is key.

     I had to eat the human food...it's okay but not something I would eat everyday, it'll end up making me sick. I pushed my tray forward as everyone still eating. There was a time I could eat human food without feeling sick--but eating raw became a habit again once I decided to try it...more than once. Sure I wanted to stop, but that's not something that could change over night. There was still an hour before school would start, but you know how long people socialize. I buried my head in my arms while I was tring to hide from all the noise. Can't people be quieter? A few long minutes later, Luhan poked my rib which made me jump in my seat. Before I could lash out at him he pointed to the door. I saw the girl...her scent didn't get to me--oh wait, nevermind it's here. I wanted to get up but my stupid self didn't allow me. A second later I would regret it and want to get up.

     "Yeon Su!" Sehun called out while waving his arm and smiling ever so cutely. Yeon Su, Yeon Su--who the heck is that? I looked around but what shocked me was that it was that same girl who waved back at Sehun. She eagerly walked towards him and greeted him like they were close friends then took the seat next to him when he offered it to her--which coincidentally was on my right. Her shoulder hit me when she scooted back then she looked at me and bowed her head. If Baekhyun didn't push me a little, I wouldn't even had realized I was still staring at her. God that would've been awkward if she saw.

Yeon Su...what a pretty name. Ugh I have to stop.

     She and Sehun were having a long conversation--that was until she said something stunk. I moved away a bit. I know she's talking about me. Everyone else in the group smells more cleaner than me--I'm not saying I don't take showers but it's just that I have a natural smell in my pelt--it doesn't bother me though, some of the members talk about it--but more of them are used to it. Yeon Su turned to me. "Hey um...I saw you yesterday. I was wondering...if you were okay. You looked pretty sick." She said. I sensed a bit of care in her words. Oh don't make me feel guilty of what I want to do. I shook my head, "N-no I was just feeling a bit....a bit...." "Light headed." Luhan said, completing my sentence, "He was feeling light headed yesterday so I was making sure he was fine, I mean he's all better now." She nodded but turned away to catch a breath of 'fresh' air. I got up from the table, "I'm gonna go check out the classes now." I said. I didn't even wait for their approval--not like I needed it--so I just walked away from the group. "That's strange....the smell's gone now." I heard her say before I left.

     If it keeps up like this--If she's clueless like this, maybe it'll be safe to have her around...but that won't stop me from having these ill feelings in my body. Like I'm having my own life out of me if I don't do something about it. "Hey!" Baekhyun yelled from behind me. I faced him, waiting for him to reach me. When he got to me he said is a unsure tone, "Who else knows? I'm sure that Suho and Kris know by now because--well you know they practically know everything. But then Sehun was talking to her earlier--is he aware of what she is to you? Even Luhan--he seems pretty suspicious." Oh clueless Hyung. I nodded my head, informing him of what he didn't know, "Yeah--Kris and Suho, I believe they know. I told Luhan so he's cleared, and Sehun met her yesterday...they hit it off...pretty well." Baekhyun made an 'oh' face but didn't say anything afterwards.

     He made a sudden burst by happily saying, "So you must've changed your mind right? No eating?" I could tell he was trying to make me convert back to the old me--I couldn't lie to him. He would've been happy at first but then disappointed, I wouldn't want to make him happy for no reason. "She looks delicious to me." I said, biting my bottom lip. I heard him groan but stop. "I guess...you'll change your mind soon. Possibly." He said, "You really need to stop though, they're suppose to be a once in a while thing, you know that we can't live without consuming humans--have some respect for them."

Hey, I want to stop too okay? It's not easy and you know it.

     "Yeah. I know." I said, not wanting to cause an argument with him. You'll never win if you're arguing against him--he'll start comparing everthing to the world, and that's where you'd get lost in thought. Baekhyun messed up my hair, "Come on, live a little. You can't be so negative all the time. What happened to the sweet/innocent D.O. everyone once knew?" I moved his hand away and took a few steps away from him. "That D.O. you all remember...died two years ago." I said, walking off without him following.

     I went to a grassy field at a cliff that wasn't so far away from the school. Baekhyun and I used to come here a lot when we were younger--that was until the humans came and began remodeling the old manor that used to be our home and turned it into an all guy's university--which soon changed to an Academy for all es. The wind blew very strong here, so I laid down--barely seen in the grass. "What happened to the sweet/innocent D.O." Dammit, don't make me start remembering things now. I laid down with my arms covering my face. This is a terrible way to start a new year. I don't want to remember. It hurts.

     I felt somebody gently kick my body. "Yo wake up little one." I moved my arms away seeing Baekhyun again. "Are you just following me or something?" I asked, "And I wasn't even sleeping." He just shrugged and said, "School officially starts soon. I suggest you should go now, you wouldn't want any of the others finding you here." I guess he was right, I would be scolded by both Kris and Suho--they always teamed up against each other--maybe because they were the strongest one of us all and it would be pointless if they fought. I got up now and once again, walked with Baekhyun. He was the only one that could completely understand me, I don't tell him everything that's happened to me--but even though he knows I've turned to a bad person, he still stands with me. It was like he was my true blood brother--though I know scientifically that would be impossible.

     We both made it back to the campus before the bell rang. Coincedentally I saw Luhan and Kai walking with Yeon Su. Having Luhan actually listen to me was pretty cool, but Kai there could've been an obstacle since he still doesn't know my intentions. But deep down inside...I'm not even sure I want it anymore--even though my taste craving says otherwise. Is there a way to change things? Maybe Lay and Xiumin know, afterall they are the smart ones. It's a decision I'd like to make...to be like the others once again. To live without worrying of changing...that would be the best. But most important...to live with being able to love again with no worries...that's something I'd call life.

     Baekhyun and I separated inside the school to find out designated classes. My first period class began, none of the others were with me--the scent of humans was so tempting but these ones didn't smell as appetizing than Yeon Su. We started the day with introducing ourselves. It was pretty awkward when I introduced myself and a bunch of girls were gasping and giggling with creepy smiles on their faces, but when a human guy introduced himself I swear one of them fainted--sarcasm. The math here was pretty complex--I copied the person's paper next to me, hoping they were right. They didn't notice me because--well we wolves have pretty good eye sight. I had to change a couple answers in case the professor would notice. Is this really what I have to go through for a whole year?

     A part of me prayed I would have at least a single class with Yeon Su but another strictly said no. I honestly really wanted to meet her in a official way--not just a 'Hey I remember you' kind of way. She doesn't even know my name--why am I saying she doesn't know my name? She doesn't need to know my name if I were to consume her. Stupid me again. I looked at the clock, there was barely forty-seven minutes left of class. Was it next period I had with Sehun again?
 

 

 

Alright, an all Kyungsoo chapter ^_^

Is this longer? I swear it's longer xD

I'll update when I can, which would probably be very soon~~~

~comment & subscribe~

thank you subbies, you give me motivation to write 

 

come on, we know we like these two :)