She's mine to have

Welcome to Lunar Academy

 

 

Your P.o.v.

 

     I awoke to a sound of the door slamming harshly. At first I was scared that there were somebody with me, but I soon realized it was somebody that left. This might sound wierd to people but...as I was sleeping there was a feeling of warmth and gentleness. It had to be just a dream I forgot about. But there was a lingering feeling that was disappearing from the room...it was comforting to me. I my phone to see the time, only 4:47 pm. I've only been here for more than an hour and a half, yet I was already getting used to it--despite the awkward feelings I'd randomly get. There wasn't any signal--typical since the school is all the way out here in the forest. Since the School tour would start soon, I went to the main building to meet up with my future classmates.

     I stood in a crowd of people my age then waited for the teachers, principal, or whoever the person was that would show us around. Somebody literally pushed me foreward and I lost my footing, grabbing onto a random stranger's shoulder. I pulled my hand away quickly and turned my attention elsewhere. The guy turned around, his face was familiar...right, one of those guys in that F4 looking group. I blushed madly--he was very good-looking, even with his blonde hair making him stand out. He looked at me with his big eyes so I just bowed slightly, "Accident, sorry." I said. He smiled and mouthed 'It's ok.'

'Oh my, this guy is really something.'

     There was an introductory to the whole school--it was like when they'd tell you what you have to achieve in the year, much like the first day of highschool. It was slightly boring but some things were intresting--I swear the principal said the same thing more than twice. Once they were done introducing everything, we were all separated into three different groups. I stayed in the same group as that attractive blonde. We were shown around the school grounds, from the Science, Mathematics, History, and Language buildings. My intrest was only in the science building--afterall that was the subject I was the best in. As we were being toured, the scariest place here had to be the gym. Not anyone used it anymore--it was more like a storage room for old desks and other unused school equipment, but it was very messy inside--the windows on the top were broken and there were leaves scattered around, like a set in a horror movienot to mention it's location was at the edge where the campus meets the forest, and between the gym and buildings was a spread out football field.

     If you didn't count the Gym the school was actually a pretty nice place. The only modern place in the school were the dorms, like I said about them being fancy looking. I laid down on my bed then turned off the lights, it wasn't even quiet at night in the girl's dorm. Since I couldn't sleep I looked out the window to see the light from the guy's dorm on too. I opened the window to get some fresh air, right when I did I heard blasting music all the way across from their dorm. The girls here just talked loud which I could handle--but super loud music? I'll pass.

     The night was warm, I wanted to go out--just do something I'd like. While some girls were chatting, I just slipped out of the building with a sketchbook, unnoticed. I walked to the football fields and sat at the metal bleachers, it was farther away from the dorms so I could only hear faint sounds of music. I opened the scketchbook and began sketching the forest--but my eyes verted to the gym. There was something off there. I put down my sketchbook and pencil, I don't know what I was thinking, but my feet picked me up and began walking me to the gym. Like I was hypnotized.

     I got to the building and traced my hand on the door. The strange thing was that the door was unlocked when I attempted to open it--which lead me to step inside. Before I could get any further I heard a low growl. It made my legs become heavy because of the frightening sound. I turned around quickly but bumped right into somebody which utterly surprised me--making me scream. The scream echoed in the room which made it even louder, it even made the guy jump. I realized then that the guy was the one that stood in front of me earlier today.

"You--you're that guy today." I said surprised.

"Huh?" He replied, "Oh right, I remember you."

     "What're you doing here at this time?" I asked. He shrugged then handed me my sketchbook, "I thought I'd ask you the same." "I couldn't sleep...so I came out here." I replied. "That makes both of us, I can't stand one of my...'roomates' right now. He's going through a phase." "Oh...I'm sorry?"I said--more like a question. He led me out of the gym then said, "You draw pretty good, are you an artist?" I shook my head, "No, It's just a hobby." We walked quietly together back to the bleachers. "You know, you shouldn't be out here at night. It's really dangerous--especially because we're located in the woods." "Yeah...but I'd rather be alone. There's nobody to tell me to do things." I replied.

     The guy turned to face me, stopping me where I was, "My name is Sehun by the way, I'm a freshman here in this Academy. And you?" Sehun...what a nice name. I snapped out of Lala land then said back to him, "Yeon Su. Nice to meet you Sehun, I'm also a freshman to this school." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, "You're...pretty." I just stared at him with a straght face--what was I suppose to say? That was so straightforward! I'm not gonna say 'Thanks and you're one cute hottie'--because that's my honest opinion about him. I didn't even even realize I was blushing in front of him--until the heat got to me. Sehun turned away then said, "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable--I didn't mean to, it was a compliment."

Compliment...right...nothing to get happy over.

     I sighed, "Well Sehun, I guess I'll see you some other time...it was nice meeting you officially." I said. He turned back to me and gave me a million dollar smile and shook my hand. "Yeah, hope we have classes together." We parted ways. He went one way then I went the other. As I was walking back to the dorms I kept thinking of that growl in the building, I picked up my pace but turned around, feeling like I was being followed. There was no one there...am I just imagining things? When I got to my room I laid down. Everyone else was finally asleep so there was peace now. I laid down on my bed, it was too dark to see anything outside--but suddenly there was light. I rose a bit from my bed and looked out the window...the greenhouse's light was on. Strange...why would somebody go to the greenhouse at this time--wait, who am I to talk, I just came back from the fields. It didn't matter, the lights turned off right away too.

 

Kyungsoo P.o.v.

 

     I walked to the football field because of the loud music coming from the dorms. If Suho thinks we could live beside humans like that he's crazy, so I might as well go back to the pack where the others that weren't forced to come. My track stopped when I saw that girl walking to the gym. Stupid humans, that's where we live. I was about to just continue on my way there but I realized....this could be my time to get her. Before I could even try to snatch her I finally saw Sehun following her from behind--he probably couldn't make it before Kris gets to her first--but if Kris gets her, I can't have her. Thank god Sehun was running now. She opened the door, geez my heart feels frozen. Sehun went in right away, then nobody came out. Please oh Please let her come out alive. I was pacing back and forth from my spot, when I saw them both come out I had a flush of relief go down my body.

     The only thing that ticked me off was that Sehun was very close to her. They were having short conversations time to time as they were walking back to the bleachers. I could only hear a little of what they were saying, having blessed ears was a true gift, I hated my nose though--of everyone in the pack I have the best nose, best ears go to Sehun. Sehun tucked her hair back then said something to her that made her just stand there. Geez he touched her, how luckier can he get? They stood around like a two shy highschoolers then turned to each other and said their goodbyes. She walked back to the girl's dorm and Sehun was walking my way. He stopped where he was then looked at me dead in the eyes.

     "She's not going to be yours. So stop." I said to him. He kicked the ground without leaving eye contact. "She's not your property or mine, why are you even telling me this? You've already had a Mate." My fist tightened in my pockets, "I'm not making her my mate, she's mine to consume. You've all had yours already but Kris and I." Sehun walked towards me, but before he would pass me he stopped. "If she's yours to eat then hunt her now. You don't seem to want to consume her if you're telling me to leave her alone. Are you...jealous? To what I see it's like your watching her as if you're afraid to lose her to somebody--but the strange thing is that you've already had your mate for life." He said before leaving me.

     I just walked away, damn this intoxicating feeling. My peace resort, the greenhouse, was just a few paces away. I might as well sleep there from now on. I made sure there was nobody near the perimeter of the greenhouse then went inside. I turned the lights on but had to turn them back off--why did I do it? My mind is not working well, I'm doing stupid things left to right. I  laid down on the bench from earlier today, then I remembered that girl was here.

     Her scent was still in the bench...the smell that once stunk horribly...smelled sweet and comforting. I lied down more comfortably then closed my eyes. This place...this spot...I never want to leave. There's just one thing that's missing...but I don't know what it is. Maybe Sehun is right...maybe...It's true I don't have my mate for life anymore...but this girl. This strange girl...

Could she be mine to have?

 

 

     Yay two chapters in a day, this is my first time doing that ^_^ because I had nothing better to do today haha~

Yeah, this chapter is shorter I'm sorry, but I promise the next chapter will be longer~

~comment & subscribe~