Welcome to Lunar Academy

Welcome to Lunar Academy

 

Your P.o.v.

 

     "We're almost there Miss." The Cab driver said. I removed my earphones from my ears, "Thanks for driving me here, for some reason all the other towns people wouldn't take me here. They all kept blowing me off." He made an agreeable sound. "You know Miss. There's a rumor here in this area, something about people being missing." He said, as if he were warning me from some sort of danger. I didn't really know what to say--I just choked out a single 'oh' before saying what I meant to say. "It is just a rumor...right?"

     He shrugged then pulled into the Gates of the Academy. "Miss, before you leave I suggest you be real careful here in case the rumors are true. It goes that every month, students disappear. I don't want to see your face on the missings persons section on the news okay?

     I nodded my head, "Alright Mister, thanks for the ride again--and the advice." I got out the car with my luggage then took out my money to pay the cab fee. He opened his window and took it, leaving right after. Once he left I took a good look at the Main Academy building. It looked much like an old European Mansion, except it had a bunch of other surrounding school purposed buildings.

     The nature here was quite bizarre, it was like the school was just set in the middle of nowhere in a forest. It was just pure green everywhere, you could barely see the sky because of all the seriously tall trees.

     The first destination in my mind was the Women's Dormitory, I wanted to get settled in as soon as possible. Because of the thick forest, I could barely make my way in the School grounds, so I had to use the school Pamplet to lead me around. Just as I opened the pamplet, a strong gust of wind blew it right out of my hands.

'Oh great'

     The pamphlet was blown to a tree nearby, at the entrance of a forest trail. I let out a sigh before picking it up. When I stood up there was something strange around me...some kind of eerie aura. One that you'd feel when you're being stalked--in other words, you know there's somebody there. A strong stench got to me too...it was horrid so I covered my nose and fanned the smell away. My chest felt like somebody was pushing down on my chest. To avoid this negitive feeling, I quickly walked back away to the school. This place was definitely creepy--being located in the woods even pushed it up the creep-o-meter, but I couldn't just leave the place. I did get a full free scholarship offered from here, with the money I made I certainly didn't reject it.

     I finally got as far as I wanted to from that place I was just in. Nobody in their right mind would ever want to feel that again. I actually got to the Dormitory without help--which amazed me because I'm terrible at finding things. Everyone had separate rooms, they were all small anyways, and there were bathrooms down each end of the halls. The place sure does look scary, but inside the buildings look very luxurious. I'm not kidding, the rooms look like mini versions of hotels--literally.

     The tour to the entire school would start in two hours, I might as well get to know people in the school. But for some strange reason, all the girls were too busy looking out their windows squealing. Gosh, highschool still stuck in them? Curiousity hit me. I wanted to know what the fuss was about too. I squeezed in the bunch of girls to see what they were looking at. There were four gorgeous looking guys--F4 much? Eye candy everywhere I go, oh dear all the drama.

Just as those four gorgeous guys left, two other guys came--except it was like the taller one was comforting the shorter. The short one was looking down and gripping tightly onto his arms, as if he were suffering or paranoid. I kept looking at him, wondering what was wrong but suddenly he looked up, staring right at the window. That eerie feeling came back....strange? It was even more strange that I felt as if he were staring at me--and the other guy looked up too. Who am I kidding, all us girls must've looked like zombies at the windows. I left the window when the two guys walked farther away.

     What's wrong with me? Obviously they couldn't be looking at me--yet why do I feel so awkward? I went back to my dorm, maybe if I put my mind on unpacking my things I'd stop thinking about the short one--wrong--I didn't even know who he was, but the way he looked over at the window...it looked like he was ready to kill. The fact I keep thinking he was looking at me made me feel even more uneasy for my stupid reasons. I was done early. There was nothing to do inside, so I thought I just look around the school myself--a lot of people were doing it anyways.

     I grabbed a sweater then went outside, the orange and red colors of early fall was always so pretty. It wasn't so bad afterall. I didn't want to go anywhere near the forest--it creeped me out to the max. As I walked around the campus, I found the Green house,  so I went inside. There were an exotic variety of different flowers and plants that were most likely from different areas of the world, and a fountain in the middle of the room that caught my eyes too. As I got close I sat on a nearby bench. It was so relaxing in here...more quiet than the dorms even though there were a few people with me. Before I knew it...I fell asleep.

 

Kyungsoo P.o.v

 

     "Yo, D.O." Baekhyun called out from behind me. I turned around to face him. "What?" I asked. He pointed to Lunar Academy and said, "Suho still wants us all to go to the school--he said something about us needing to know how to live among the humans." I groaned in annoyance. "I hate it--humans aren't like us, they're our source of food." Baekhyun shook his head, quietly saying, "You know Suho doesn't agree to that. We aren't suppose to consume humans--" I cut him off, "And yet every month on at least two days we do it." He uncomfortably nodded his head. "Kyungsoo...what's wrong with you? It's been going on for years? I always ask you but you always tell me to go away." He said, like he was worried or something. I shrugged, dismissing him away but he didn't leave. He's like an older brother figure, with me from the start and always covered up for me.

It's true I used to be a guy like him: carefree/happy-go-lucky. Things change I guess...yeah, that's a way to put it.

     At a close distance I heard a motor vehicle approaching. My throat felt like it was closing up--more over extremely dry. Something is in there--a distinctive human smell is coming from inside. I was breathing uneasily...gasping for air. "Kyungsoo...?" Baekyun said, slowly approaching me. I waved my arm out at him, telling him not to come closer. Dammit, I'm hungry again. I gripped on my arm tightly, I swear, it feels like if anyone comes any closer to me I'll rip their heads off. When the vehicle passed us I let everything go.

     It hurts in my body so bad. The majority of the other wolves have tamed their hunger...I did too at a point, but I'm not the only one that can't: another Alpha wolf can't either. "Baekhyun...about consuming...." I said. "Oh don't tell me you're having the urge to eat." He disappointedly said--but I nodded anyways, I can't lie about what I need. We eat human food too but, it's rather distasteful for us. "Come on, let's get back to the others now." He said, practically dragging me off. God, I hate humans.

     We got to the school area trought their man-made trail. I saw the vehicle leave but that one smell I recognized was here...near me. "It's here." I said, making Baekhyun confused. "What? What's here?" He asked like how I predicted. "That smell from earlier. It's intoxicating." I stayed at my spot but looked around. There was this girl standing near the main building--she was looking at something but it was blown out of her hands to one of the trees nearby the two of us. Baekhyun pushed me down to the ground and pinned me down next to him. I guess he knew I was just going to pounce when she was close enough. She stopped at the tree and picked up to what seemed to be the school pamplet. Instead of just walking away like a normal person, she looked around into the woods. My eyes didn't leave her...humans were just so weak, it's tempting.

     She covered her nose and made a disgusted face. I heard that we stunk to humans all the time but I didn't know it was that bad--and she's the one covering her nose??? I should be doing that--she stinks more than she can ever imagine, it's definently worse than what I smell. Oh and now she's fanning it away? Humans are so annoying at times too, I can't stand them.

     She stood for a while longer then left, about time, I thought she'd never leave. Baekhyun rose up, releasing me from him. "That's the one isn't it?" He asked. I nodded my head, "Has to be, she smells horrible." I replied. He put his arm to my back and said, "Alright, like I said let's get to the others." After I looked back again at her I went along with him.

     A good ten minutes later we were greeted by Luhan, Chanyeol, and Sehun--Kai and Chen arrived a bit later. I pulled Luhan to the side though, he was probably one of the only people there that would actually listen to me. "Luhan--hey well, I need you to do something for me." I requested. He smiled--like always--then said, "Yeah sure, anything." I scratched behind me ear then asked unsurely, "Theres somebody I need you to watch...she's a shortish brown haired girl." He raised an eyebrow. "You do know that's like all the girls in the school right?" he said. I facepalmed myself, "I-I'll tell you when I see her." I said. He nodded. Everyone else--but Chanyeol--were leaving but us two walked behind them just ahead of us a bit.

     We were walking to the main building, again, but were passing the girls dorm from the outside on the way. I felt that presence from earlier when Luhan and I were nearby, I was beggining to feel that 'need'. Luhan patted my back, seeing how uncomfortable I already was. I looked up the windows of the dorm to see that same girl then said, "That one, the one with the plain blue shirt." Luhan looked up to see. "You mean the one that's leaving?" He asked. I nodded my head, "Yeah, can you make sure she's okay? While she's here?" Luhan sighed, "You're making me do your prey stalking?" he asked, making me worry that I'd never get this terrible feeling away. "I guess I can then." He said. I sighed in relief. "Thanks."

     I guess you can say my condition is unhealthy. I've been 'sick' so I haven't really eaten on my own. My hunger makes me even more physically weak which kills me. Animal meat is okay...but human...it reminds us what we once were, gives us a little peace--but people might not understand. I need them yet I still say I hate them.

     "Luhan, I'll catch up with you and the others later, I have to do something really quick." I said, making any dumb excuse to get away. He just made an agreeable gesture and went away, so I headed to the greenhouse. It was one of  the only places that could calm me. The air inside here was much more pure--and the smells of the plants would soothe my hunger, like there was a remedy in them that prevented me from doing anything bad. I walked over to the bird cages. The birds weren't afraid of me...not even bothered. Only like three other people were inside with me. They were all looking at the dragon fruit plant--It's eyecatching so I don't blame them. The door opened again--obviously when somebody walks in you look to see who it is--I saw that girl again.

     It even made me wonder if she was the one stalking me or not. She still stunk--but not as bad. She was looking at the water fountain that was built last year in amazement while sitting on a bench. Soon she just knocked out--who does that? Just waltz right in and sleep on a bench--like that's regular. I waited for the other people to leave which didn't take long. When they were gone for sure I walked up to this mystery girl. She slept like she was dead and it freaked me out. I poked her face and took a whiff from her. She smelled better I guess. But what made her so different? She looked like an ordinary human girl.

     I examined her a bit more, but there was no physical difference other than her being slightly attractive to me. Wait...don't tell me this human--no she couldn't...It only happens once in a life. She's just a human--a mere person. I got up to leave the green house. Her  presence sickens me. Why can't I understand her? Humans are so confusing, they irritate me.

I hate humans.

 

 

So I was looking at random gifs on my freetime and thought I'd show you guys ^_^