Final: Don't worry, I'll always love you.

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

A few weeks later,

Boyfriend already doing their follow up promotions with ‘you and I’ while girlfriend still doing ‘shy boy’ promotions. Today after your performance at mnet! Mcountdown, both of your groups are having a mini-fan meeting together.

After the performances, both of your groups went outside to where the event is being held. As you were walking with girlfriend, someone grabbed you by the wrist. You turned around to see your sunbae that were grabbing your wrist. “chunji op-pa” you spoke out.

He gestured you to follow him because he wanted to talk to you privately. So you followed him but you didn’t noticed that youngmin followed. After he dragged you in the corner in the hidden place, he started to kneeled in front of you. “would you be my girlfriend?” he proposed to you, leaving you speechless at his sudden proposal.

He stood up and hugged you and he began pressing his lips against yours. While youngmin who were hiding behind the wall started to tearing up as one by one tears were falling on his face. You were still shocked at chunji’s action and then you saw youngmin who were showing himself from his hiding place.

You pulled away from the kiss and wiped it. “Y-youngmin op-pa~” you spoke sounding so worried. “How could you do this to me!” he said angrily while crying. He went away to the dressing room and boyfriend and girlfriend saw him and obediently just followed him. While you on the other were on the verge of crying.

You looked at chunji and slowly your tear started to drop. “Mianhae, chunji oppa. I can’t accept your proposal. I already have a boyfriend, a boyfriend whom I’ll always cherish even if he hurts me.” You said to him, sobbing. He hung his head low and you ran to the dressing room.

Kwangmin: “Hyung, what happened? Why are you crying?”

Youngmin: “Hyeonji kissed chunji hyung and I kinda saw the whole thing”

“Mwo!?” all of them shouted in front of the crying youngmin.

Minji: “but she wouldn’t do that! I know her heart so well. She doesn’t love anyone else except youngmin oppa”

Youngmin: “but what if you’re wrong?”

Minji: “she’s my twins so I know whether I’m right or wrong”

You heard all of their conversations and went inside. “Youngmin oppa~” you spoke out sobbing hard. All of them turned to you. “Go away, I don’t want to see you.” youngmin said heartlessly.

boyfriend and girlfriend went out of the rooom to let you and youngmin talked to each other privately. Youngmin was about to go out of the room but he stopped when you were hugging him from the back. “Please let me explain” you begged him. You started explaining every details to him and luckily he believes you.

You hugged him tightly and cried at his chest since you were happy he believes you. He pressed his lips against yours and you started to kissed him back.

You: “youngmin oppa, don’t worry. I’ll always love you. You’re the most precious boyfriend whom I’ll always cherish.”

Youngmin: “ You’re also the most precious girlfriend whom I’ll always cherish too and I’ll always love you.”

Both of you shared a cosmic moment and have a happy ending.

THE END!! <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the lame ending :( Should I make a sequel for this or a new one? :)