Won first place!!

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 

I got up from bed to get a drink at the kitchen. You were walking but suddenly you stopped at the middle of the stairs. “wait, didn’t youngmin notice my hair is blonde?” you asked yourself and start to walk off to the kitchen.

While you were in the kitchen, your phone was in the bedroom ringing. Then you went back to your bedroom.

Since you were tired you climb up the stairs slowly like a turtle. A few more stairs until you reach your floor, the ringing has stopped. So you went into your bedroom not even noticing your phone rang a while ago but suddenly it rings again.

You get your phone and check it. “ummm… I got 1 missed call and 1 message from the same number. Whose number is this!?” you asked yourself. You open the message and read it.

“Anyeong hyeonji-ah~, are you still awake?”

You decided to reply his/her message.

You: “Anyeong~ I am awake now. Who are you?”

   “oh.. sorry I woke you up since I know you were tired from all of those rehearsals for your debut tomorrow ^^ I can’t tell you yet. And your new blonde hair suits you well just like youngmin ^^ and just to let you know this I’m a boy. ^^”

 “How does he knows that I’m debuting tomorrow?” you screamed in your head.

You: “Its okay but how did you know I’m debuting tomorrow? Oh. Tell me who you are, please? Oh.. thank you! ^^”

“because we’re in the same company you’re in ^^ I really want to tell you who I am but now is not the right time because I want you to rest. I’ll just tell you this… I’m your secret admire!!! ^^ now go back to sleep. You have a big day ahead of you, I’ll be there supporting for you!! Saranghae hyeonji-ah~ and don’t mind replying this, just go to sleep”

You did what he asked you not to reply his message. You lay on your bed and started thinking. “I have a secret admire?? Ummm.. he’s in the same company too. Who could it be??” you thought and dozed off.

You woke up the next morning feeling nervous yet excited because it was your debut day and your birthday with minji. But you didn’t tell the other girlfriend and boyfriend that it was minji and your birthday.

So you were looking forward to your debut on m!countdown rather than your birthday.

While you and minji still at home, k.will, sistar, other girlfriend member and boyfriend were already at the company. The manager were saying something to them and he also asked shinee to come to the company.

Manager: Does anyone knows when is the twins birthday?

Kwangmin&Youngmin: our birthday?

Manager: no.. I meant minji’s and hyeonji’s birthday.

Hyorin&Onew: Nae!! It’s 29th june which is today.

Boyfriend&Girlfriend: MWOH!? Today!?

Manager: yes.. it’s today.

Youngmin: let’s give hyeonji a surprise birthday party!! ^^

Kwangmin: Hyung, how about minji?

Youngmin: I mean minji too. *“Happy birthday hyeonji-ah!” youngmin said secretly.*

Onew: we should do a prank on them like as if they made mistakes from their debut performance. ^^

Hyorin: Yeah! Let’s do that! ^^

Manager: Arasso! where should we celebrate it?

Donghyun&Dooli: Let’s celebrate at boyfriend’s dorm!!

Minwoo: Hyung.. Noona.. are you planning to spend some time together?

Donghyun: Yah! No Minwoo! Don’t get the wrong idea!

Hyunmi: We already know you two are dating each other. ^^ Congratulations!!

Dooli: MWOH!? How?

Minjoo: Did you remember when you asked me and Hyeonji unnie to hold your phone for awhile when you were still shooting? We checked your messages. ^^ mianhae unnie ^^

Dooli: how did you check it? I’ve locked it with password already.

Minjoo: Hyeonji unnie hacked it ^^

Dooli&Donghyun: How did she do that!?

Minjoo: I don’t know. She said she has the same phone like dooli unnie last month. ^^

Girlfriend&Boyfriend: Congratulations Dooli Unnie/noona and Donghyun hyung/oppa!! ^^

Donghyun&Dooli: G-g-g-gomawo.. ^^

Back to hyeonjià

You were in the bathroom taking a deep shower while shampoo-ing your hair when suddenly you heard a knock on your door. “Unnie, it’s me minji. Should we use our casual clothes?”

“Nae, our clothes for performing is at the company” “Gomawo unnie.” You went to your shower and brush your teeth. You went out to your room, wear your clothes, dried your hair and apply on light make up.

After that you went to the dining room to eat breakfast and saw minji and your parents were eating breakfast as well.

Appa: “Hyeonji-ah, wear this ring and this necklace. This is your birthday present from omma and appa”

You: “gomawo omma.. gomawo appa.. I love it!”

It was a couple rings and a couple necklaces for minji and you, you wear both of them and so does minji. After minji and you finished eating , you get up from your seats with minji and bowed to your parents.

They gave a good luck for your debut performance. You and minji put on your own sneakers and went into the car.

You arrived at your company, clueless. You quickly changed into your performing clothes. It was a cute, thigh length purple designed dress. “Omo! Hyeonji is so cute” Youngmin screamed in his head with an opened jaw.

You saw it and did aegyo for him. He was blushing madly but you didn’t see it, but kwangmin saw it.

Girlfriend and Boyfriend went to the same salon as yours. So they were getting their make-up done and their hairdo.

Youngmin was seating beside when suddenly you remembered about your secret admire. “I wish you were my secret admire” you said inside you. He was sleeping while getting his hairdo.

You shook him up since all of you were almost finish. After that you went to m!countdown studio. You and girlfriend were in the same dressing with boyfriend and sistar.

Joohyun: Stylist unnie, whose clothes is this?

Stylist: It’s yours and girlfriend’s clothes.

Dooli: for what?

Stylist: Don’t you guys know after your performance you will be sistar back-up dancers?

You: Ani~

Sistar: you all going to be our back-up dancers since it’s your debut day and we also want to show them all of your y sides.

Minjoo: Unnie, we’re still young. How can we be y?

Bora: The dance is already y ^^

We all just nodded in agreement. Boyfriend were looking at Girlfriend(including you and minji) waiting nervously. Each of them gave a fighting spirit to girlfriend. Girlfriend smiled at them.

Boyfriend will perform after your debut performance. Now it was girlfriend turn performing and all of you are nervous and started praying for the best debut performance.

You went on the stage while the lights still went off. You couldn’t hear any screams from the wide crowds but just a claps.

“Doo Bap Doo Bap Doo Bap!~” the crowds scream wildly and started cheering as soon as the music went on and the lights too. As you were finish, all of you bowed to them many times.

All of you quickly went to your dressing room while boyfriend went on stage and all of you quickly changed your clothes for you other performance with sistar. We were performing Ma boy but with all sistar member. It was finally Ma boy performance.

As the music went on, they crowds were screaming wildly while all of you were still at the backstage. Its time for all of you to go on stage. As all of you were walking to the stage, the crowds screamed more wildly.

You finished your performances , to the dressing room, changed back to your dress and all of you were asked to stand on stage since it was the end. There was a slightly changes on the music charts.

Your songs were on the top two with sistar19 ma boy. So Girlfriend went in front while boyfriend were standing behind you.

As the result went on and on, unexpectedly your song won first place. All of you were crying while Dooli unnie said her speech and thanked the crowds.