My first day in a new school is totally a horror!

Starting A new Life ^^( Sharing a Dorm with BoyFriend )

 “Ouch!” you let out and started glaring at them. You stood up to face them. One of the girl name was baekhui(fiction). She called herself the school queenka but students hate her because of her rude personality.

What more horrifying is, she likes youngmin and she is older than youngmin too. Her two friends suddenly hid behind her back because they knew who I was.

Baekhui: Yah!! Who do you think you are trying to face me!!

You: well then, who do you think you are trying to pick a fight with me?!

Her friends: baekhui-yah let’s just go please?

Baekhui: no, I won’t go, not until I'm finished. I’m the most beautiful girl in this school don’t you know that new girl!!

You: no I don’t know anything about that!

Baekhui: whatever!! Hey I saw you were close to youngmin-gun. stay away from him or else!!

You: who are you trying to stop me from getting close to him? He’s not your boyfriend!!

Suddenly baekhui pushed you hard on the floor. You stood up and grabbed her by her neck collar.

You almost wanted to punch her but you stopped. You straighten her collar and started to say a few words.

You: Yah~ I’ve been doing this to students who have picked a fight with me in my past school and I don’t want to do it now, not today on my first day. Today I’ll let you off the hook but next time, you’re not going anywhere. Get that?

Baekhui: and who are you to scare me!?

You: I’m hyeonji~

Baekhui: Omo~!!! Guys lets run away *she said in a frightening voice*

They all ran out of your sight and went out the empty room. You found minji and minjoo were in front of your locker, waiting anxiously.

Minji: Unnie!! Where have you been!? *she said worried*

You: I gotta take care of some business just now.

Minji and Minjoo: what business?

You: Uh.. it’s… none of your business. Now where are we going?

Minjoo: let’s head to the auditorium, only boyfriend and us know this place. It’s hidden well.

Minji: Let’s go!!

The three of you went to the auditorium and went in. it was really big and beautiful. You saw dooli, hyunmi and joohyun talking to each other.

Three of them were in the same class and in the same classes with donghyun, hyunseong and jeongmin too. They were having free classes too until school end but you didn’t see boyfriend.

Dooli: oh! The three of you have free classes too? Come sit here with us ^^

You went to sit with them and start having conversations

Joohyun: Minji-yah~ how was your first day here?

Minji: it was exciting!! ^^

Joohyun: hyeonji-yah~ how about yours?

You: my first day today in a new school is a totally horror~.

Hyunmi: oh! Why is that?

You: uhh.. uhh it’s nothing. I’m just tired, that’s all.

You gave them reassuring smile. All of you were shocked when you saw someone opened the auditorium’s door. It was boyfriend.

You decided to go to the dorm early and left them in the auditorium without telling them that you left early.

You gave minji a text message.

You: minji-yah~ don’t bother looking for me. I left early because I want to rest, I’m feeling tired. Tell the others that I’m sorry for not letting you guys know that I left already. Mianhae~

You click send and waited for her reply.

Minji: Yah!! Unnie!! I thought you were being dragged again. Arasso, I’ll tell the others. Don’t go anywhere, okay? We’ll come home soon after manager-nim dropped you off at the dorm.

You read her message and sighed. “I ‘m tired” you spoke out. You went inside your room and then to the bathroom to shower. After that, you put on your casual clothes and lay on the bed and doze off.

The other got back from school when you were sleeping. In the afternoon, you woke up because you set an alarm on your phone earlier.

You were going to perform on music bank for your debut performance. So, you went out your bedroom to find the other member. All of them just woke up by their alarm clock.

All of us shower 2 by 2 person in a time and get ready for our performance later on. All of you wear your performing clothes and head to your salon to get your hair and make-up done.

After that you went to music bank studio and waited at your backstage room. You saw boyfriend coming in your backstage room since their room is in the same with yours. Suddenly your phone vibrated.

“oh! It’s my secret admire!!” you screamed in your head and start smiling since you were in not so good mood.

Secret admire: “annyeong~ hyeonji-ah~. Today you’re performing your debut stage at music bank right? You look so pretty today!! ^^”

You read his message and smiled at it. You replied his message.

You: “annyeong~ nae.. be sure to support us, arasso? ^^ hehehe.. oh? How’d you know if I’m pretty or not? But yet.. gomawoyo~ ^^”

You clicked send and waited his until several minutes. Your phone vibrated and you open the message.

Secret admire: “I will always support you!! ^^how did I know? I looked at you earlier before you turned your head at my direction.. ^^”

You: “oh!? So are you saying that you’re one of boyfriend member??”

Secret member: “BINGO!!^^”

You started getting more curious then before since you knew he was from boyfriend.

“hmmm.. one of boyfriend member likes me?? Who could it be?? I wish it’s youngmin…” you thought to yourself.

It was girlfriend turns to perform. As soon as you walked into the stage and started performing, all of the crowds were screaming and sing along to our song.

You all could feel that you’ve getting popular by the day. You’ve done performing. After a while it’s result time. You guys were in the top two and luckily you guys won again.

It was hyunmi’s turn to say her speech. After that you guys went to the dorm with a bright smile on your faces but you were still guessing of who your secret admire is.

You walk to your room and lay on your bed. You start rolling around on your bed since you were having a hard time guessing.

“Who could it be??” you thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Going to end this fics soon!! ^^ maybe until chapter ^^