Tense Up

Let me be the one

"Let me be the one"

Chapter Three

The blonde tense up

“Yah what’s with the smile?” Bom tease once she enter the CEO’s office, and notice the sly smile plaster in chaerin’s lips. On the other hand Lee was busy day dreaming and didn’t even notice that her assistance was already inside.

“Hey” Bom shouted that makes chaerin startle and came back from the real world. “What’s wrong with you? You’ve been zoning out. I wander what happen” Bom tap a finger from her chin and thought of something “Ahah. Don’t tell me. My boss is finally INLOVE” she said in a dreamy tone

CL was confused. “Yah, Inlove is too deep for a meaning” She whisper but that’s enough for bom to hear “Did I heard it right? Oh my god. You’re in love” she exclaim loudly.

“Yah. I’m not maybe just a infatuation” She mumble. Bom was fascinate by the words of chaerin “Yah. The more you deny the more it shows” Bom tease while playfully wiggling her brows.

“Okay stop teasing me, let’s now talk about business” Cl’s expression turns into a serious one.

“Okay, Lee” Bom push more.

---

“Chaerin-ah” Cl let a wide smile that makes her eyes smile along. She slowly turn around once she placed her coat down “What’s wrong dara?” she ask softly.

“Where’s Anna, your maid?” Dara shyly ask. CL chuckle trying her best not to pinch the girl’s puff’s cheeks.

“She said that her mom died so she have to back to their house” CL explain as she walk towards the living room. “By the way where’s sophie?” She ask.

“Sophie’s sleeping right now” dara response “By the way do you want something, hot chocolate, juice?” She ask attentively. The blonde girl looked at dara and says “I’m craving for ice cream this past few days,  would you mind if you buy two tubs for me?” said chaerin

“Of course” Hearing the reply, she fish out her wallet and pull out some money and hand it to dara “there’s a grocery across the street you can buy one there” CL paused “I’m sorry, It’s just I’m craving for it” CL don’t know why she’s apologizing but she don’t care because she feels so good by doing it.

Dara shook her head “Oh no. It’s okay your my boss after all” She smile.

CL was taken aback by the foreign smile “you don’t have to call me boss, Let’s throw the formalities”

---

Once dara was nowhere in her sight she slump to her couch and groan “What am I thinking? But ah—she’s so beautiful and I can’t even—Argh—eh? What the heck is that?” CL’s trains of thoughts cut when she heard a someone’s crying.

As if there’s a light bulb she immediately rush upstairs and run towards the guest room. She saw baby sophie crying. CL was in panic she don’t know what to do. “Oh my god she’s crying” She harshly mumble.

She slowly walk towards the baby. And caress it’s face “ottoke? Ottoke?” she ask herself in confusion. She gasp when sophie start crying hard. She start making silly face trying her best to make the baby stop from laughing but instead of stopping from crying sophie start to scream as she cry.

“Uhauhauhauha” Sophie cried. CL felt useless for the first time of her life. But guess what being determine and all, she slowly lift sophie up. Trying to carry the baby. She carefully hug the baby and start lullabying,

“shhhh. Please stop crying” she plead like a kid. She start to sway her hips rocking the baby carefully. “Shhhh. sophie you’re a good girl right? Right?” she ask silly.

Baby’s Sophie’s cry start to subside feeling comfortable to Cl’s hands, she slowly lean forward and rest her head to CL’s shoulder. Cl tense up the feeling of having a baby in her hands is so good to be true.

She unknowingly smile and let the strange feeling travel through her stomach. As she continue hushing the baby a ring can be heard.

“” she curse afraid that sophie might cry once again. Still carrying baby sophie she walk downstairs and open the door gently thinking that it might be dara but then her eyes widen when saw Jiyoung standing outside her door.

“What the heck are you doing here?” She ask irritably. Jiyoung on the other hand have his jaw drop “C-chaerin?” he stature as he point the baby in CL’s hands.

CL rolled her eyes “I don’t have time for your games, no spill the beans” she coldly stated. Jiyoung was still in process “I-is that Y-your child?” He ask in disbelief.

Cl let a nervous chuckle “Eh? This baby is—is—What the heck do you want?” She ask trying to cover her sense. Jiyoung being silly and all shrug

“I’m here to check you if everything is alright since mom is going here” He commented. Hearing the sentence Chaerin stiffen. “WHAT?”

“Yah lil sister, you don’t have to shout you know, and being a kind oppa to you I’ll repeat what I said a while ago, What I’m try to say is mom is going to visit you here today, she might arrive anytime soon” He said as he glance at his wrist watch.

“Anytime soon?” CL said not noticing that her voice is a bit loud than usual.

“Yeah, hey sis, I forgot to ask, is that baby that your carrying is your child?” He ask in curiosity

“Eh? Sophie? She’s Er…”Chaerin having a hard time constructing her sentence. Jiyoung raise a brow “hey sis chill down, okay, just tell me the truth”

“Hey”

A lovingly voice can be heard that makes the blonde froze from her place right on the spot. Jaw drop once she saw her mom making her way towards her.

“Chaerin-ah—my daughter I miss yu—eh?” Mrs. Lee’s words cuts when she saw the little baby in her daughter’s arms. “Chaerin what is the meaning of this?” The older lee ask in her serious tone.

CL bit her lower lip trying to think for a better explanation but what shock her the most when something slip on unconsciously.

“It’s—it’s my girlfriend’s daughter”

 

sorry for the late update, and bear with my wrong grammar,typos and some stuff :D