Not an ordinary day

Let me be the one

"Let me be the one"

Chapter One

Not an ordinary Day

 

"Wow, the weather today is so windy" Bom stated as she hug herself after wearing her favorite banana sweater. Cl on the other hand tapping her feet impatiently they've been waiting since only god knows when. "Tell Jiyoung I'll kill him if he won’t arrive here in any minute" CL coldly said,

 

"Whatever workaholic chaerin" Bom joked. CL shot a glare to bom but to the red haired girl denseness she just shrug it off and continue to hug herself as she shiver once the cold wind passed through her body. 

 

Minute passed, GD was still nowhere to be found, CL let the final straw, She pulled out her car keys at the pocket of her leather jacket then looked through bom. "Hey, Shikshin, I have to go now, I still have some paper to work at home, And by the way don’t forget to tell jiyoung that He's fired" CL said in monotone. Bom playfully rolled her eyes "Whatever Control freak, Just go away" Bom said between her laugh. 

 

"Yah, Even if you're older than me you have to address me as your boss" CL barked with a black aura around her. Bom flip her hair cutely "I dont care just go away" She continue. 

 

CL Finally give up, She Walk towards their parking lot and look for her New Lamborghini murcielago, Once she spot her cool-looking car, she quickly moved her legs and hopped in, She put the key on and without second thoughts she kick the gas pedal, ready to go home. 

---

"Good morning ma'am" Her maid greeted once she stepped inside her glamorous house, She march towards her Room and put her things at her table office. 

 

CL known as the CEO of the Lee enterprise one of the most well-known Company not only in asia but all over the world, 

 

*knock*knock* 

 

"Come in" CL spoke. Her maid slightly open the door and ask her boss "Ma'am here's you juice" the maid said and gently put the juice at the night stand not so far from CL's table. 

 

CL let the footstep disappears, After an hour of signing some products and some stuffs, She let a soft groan as she rub her temple try her best to let her cool, 

 

---

It's 12 in the evening, Chaerin woke up because of the loud thunder sound, She Groggily stand up and walk down to her kitchen to grab some fresh milk, Once she was there, a weird sound catch her attention, She Slowly creep at the door. 

 

someone's knocking 

 

CL thought, she hesitantly open the door, and to her shock, she saw a good looking girl standing infront of her door. Soaking because of the rain. 

"Could you please help me?" A petite blond girl plead with full of hope, In her hands there's a baby a half month old baby, She keep on swaying her arms, as she stare to the other blonde. "Please help me, My baby is sick, and we don’t have enough money to hospitalize my child, please help me" she said with a teary eyed. 

 

The blonde look to the hopeless girl from head to toe, she don’t know what gotten into her she isn't usually like this. now her gaze are focus on the baby who really looks pale, She start to get panic. 

 

"Follow me" CL's mind went blank, She Dash inside just to grab her umbrella to sheild the unknown girl and her baby, She help the petite girl walk towards her car, She open her car door and let the girl and the baby sit. She circled her car and quickly hop at the driver's sit. 

 

---

"Doc, is everything alright?" CL ask as if she's the mother of the baby, The doctor smiled at CL in assurance "Everything is perfectly fine now, Ma'am the baby just need to rest, You can see her now if you want to" The doctor stated before she leave. 

 

CL just nodded to the information she got. Everything happen so fast, First and just was to drink some fresh milk before continuing her precious sleep and Now she was standing at the Hospital helping a stranger?! this is so not you chaerin!

 

CL looked to her left she saw the mother of the baby sitting at the long plastic chair with her palms on her face probably crying because of their situation. CL slowly approach the hopeless girl she sat beside her a put a hand on her back. 

 

"Miss are you okay?" She ask not so cold but not so kind either. The black haired woman, slowly remove her hands away from her face, She let a small sob before facing CL. 

 

"Where's my daughter?" She ask weakly. CL's heart soften not only because of the soft voice but also because of her angelic face. 

 

"The doctor said that your child is now stable" 

 

"Can i see her?" 

 

CL nodded she offered a hand to the cute sobbing cute girl. the unknown girl accept the offer and let CL lead the way inside the hospital room, The girl broke into tears when she saw her baby have some dextrose and all. She sat at the empty sit near to her baby's bed. 

 

"Sorry,Sorry,sorry" 

 

CL cant help to frown because the girl keep on mumbling that 'sorry' word to her baby. Suddenly the un-named girl stood up and bowed to CL formally. "Sorry for interrupting your sleep, And sorry for the inconvenience, I'm really sorry" the girl said as she keep on bowing. 

 

CL hurriedly moves closer to the girl and put a restraining hand on the girl's shoulder making her stop from bowing. "its okay, It's okay" 

 

The girl looked to CL's eyes sincerely, "I'm really,really sorry, I'll do anything just to pay back for your kindness." the girl plead. 

 

"All i want is to know your name" CL said for the first time on this day, she smile. 

 

"My name is Sandara park, but you can call me dara, and my baby's name is Sophie" Dara smiled back. CL's heart beat skin and she don’t even know why, is it because of her smile? 

 

"Nice to meet you dara, My name is Lee Chearin but you can call me CL if you want" CL said. She frown when she saw dara looking while fidgeting, she's so f'ckin cute. 

 

"Er...Its 3 in the morning, I'm not shoo-ing you away It's just You should go home now since..you know Maybe you have some business to make or something" Dara spoke shyly. 

 

CL nodded she was about to head home but stop when she thought of something "do you have any place to stay?" With that question dara look away, feeling ashame. CL took the silence as yes. 

 

"You can stay at my house, I'll pick you two up later this morning" CL said, then turn around and ready to walk away but a hand stop her. 

 

"You don’t have to do this" Dara said. CL shook her head stubbornly "I want to do this so please accept it" She said in a flat tone. 

 

"Only in one condition" Dara butted in 

 

"And what is that?" CL ask in curiosity. 

 

"I want to be your maid" She said. 

 

"I don’t want" CL replied, 

 

"Please" 

 

"No"

 

"Please~"

 

Urgh, still "NO" 

 

"Pretty please" 

 

W-what's with that puppy eyes?! and pout, Oh my god she better stop that or else.

 

"Okay" CL said in defeat. 

 

"Deal?" 

 

I'm in trouble. 

 

"Deal" 

 

 

FINALLY I UPDATE. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY CHAPTER ONE, IT'S KINDA LAME RIGHT. HAHAHAHA anyways enjoy~