Something Special

Let me be the one

"Let me be the one"

Chapter Two

You're Something Special

 

CL arrived at her office in exact time, She’s wearing a long sleeves and black leather at the top. Her hair tide neatly, as she walk towards her wooden table she put her things down and sat at her L-shaped chair.

She calmly rub her temple as she felt her migraine attack, But then she quickly straighten when the door of her office burst open, She let a long sigh before standing up to eye the Employee that she fired yesterday,

“What are you doing here, didn’t bom told you already that you’re fired?” She asks mockingly. Jiyoung’s jaw drop he rolled his eyes and starts to plead to his Sister.

“Oh C’mon my beautiful sister don’t be such a fool” He retorted while laughing, He put a hand to her sister’s shoulder and use her entertaining story telling. But CL knowing Her brother’s silliness she shook her shoulder motioning Jiyoung to remove his hands away from her.

“Don’t Fool me, Okay I’ll give you one more chance since your my brother, but this is the last okay?” CL said weakly. Jiyoung jump in happiness “thanks Chaerin” He said then happily skipped away.

CL wanted to punch her brother but then she know she can’t because Jiyoung is older than her.

“Hey, Anything Interesting happened?” Bom ask once she stepped inside her boss room. CL Slump at her couch with a long sigh. “Don’t bother me bom unnie” she replied. Bom chuckle “Whatever BOSS” She joked.

“By the way CL, you have an appointment to attend later this morning” Bom Added. CL sat straight remembering something, She glance to her Rolex wrist watch

“Bom, can you attend that meeting for me?” She ask

Bom stop (eating banana) from what she’s doing, She turn her head to CL ask “and why is that?”

CL nervously cleared “Er…It’s just I have something to do by that time” She said as she stammered.  Bom frown obviously not convinced. She walk closer to CL and eyed her suspiciously “And what is that?”

CL caught off guard, She Looked away  “I have a date” She respond. Bom finally smile “Oh, Finally your dating someone, I thought you’ll die single chaerin, I’m happy for you and by the way Enjoy your date” Bom wink after walking out from the room.

What did I just say? DATE?! I don’t even know if it’s a date. Oh my god CL your such an Idiot CL thought to herself as she mentally slap herself.

Hours passed, She thought that maybe it’s the right time to pick up Dara and sophie from the hospital but before that she fish out her phone and start to dial numbers.

“Hello, It’s me CL I just want you to inform you that you have to clean the guess room” CL said to her maid.

“Okay ma’am” Her maid replied. CL made a okay sound before ending the call. Feeling satisfied and content. She Walk towards the elevator and push the ground floor.

As she arrived at the parking lot, she look for her car as usual and once she found it, she hopped on it and drove to her hospital where she Brought dara and sophie.

---

“Chaerin-ssi~” CL tilt her head once she heard the addictive soft voice, It’s her dara Waving at her wearing her beautiful and perfect smile. She can’t help to drown by the sudden delight.

“H-hi” She manage to reply. “Let’s go?” She ask

Dara stop smiling for a while “Wait a minute I’ll just get my things a sophie to the nurse” She explain. CL nodded like a puppy.

CL watch dara walk towards her room, She can’t help to Smile as she watch dara’s hip sway back and forth oh my god what am I doing I’m such a byun. She thought as she scold herself.

“Okay let’s go” CL heard dara, She was dara carrying her baby protectively and also carrying a pink large bag at the same time, CL know dara have some difficulties to carry those things at the same time so, Without hesitation, She snatch that pink large bag from dara.

“Chearin-ssi what are you doing, It’s okay I can carry that” Dara barked.

“No, I insist and please I would be happier of you’ll call me chaerin from now on” CL said as she flash her eye smile. Dara looked away feeling mesmerized by the smile

“Ne” She replied.

---

“Wow, Your house is so big” Dara loudly said in amusement, CL Chuckled seeing how cute dara’s astonishment. She handed the pink big to her maid and smile

“by the way dara, You two will sleep at the guess room” CL informed. Dara looked to CL in disbelief

“I’m going to be your maid right, And maid have their own room like In the basement” Dara push her point.

“Yes”

“So, Why’re we going to sleep at the guess room, I’m okay if I’ll sleep at the basement together with the other maids” Dara explain. CL shook her head as she smile

“You can’t” CL said

“but why?”

“Because you’re special” CL said absent mindedly. Dara’s eyes widen “I’m special?” She ask with a tinge of blush.

CL finally went back from her thought she quickly shook her head and says “I-I mean your special B-because you have a baby with you” She said looking down.

Dara just smile appreciate what CL’s doing. “Thank you very much chaerin” She said sincerely. CL finally look up and lock her gaze to dara’s.

“You’re welcome dara” She said. “Let me accompany you and sophie to your new home” She said then held dara’s hands. She felt  unwelcomed feelings. Her heart beat suddenly race from that touch. It was like an electric shock. But still she manage to kept her cool

As they went upstairs, And march at the guess room, CL kindly open the room for dara,

“Wow, This is big” Dara said, the room was indeed big, The color of the wall is somehow refreshing as it pain in baby blue. The Big was obviously a queen size bed. “Chaerin this is too much” She shyly approach

CL shook her head for the nth time of that day, “Stop worrying okay, For now just Rest okay?”

“Okay”

Cl supposed to leave dara and sophie now but NO she stayed at the room, She watch how dara Place the small kid over the bed, She used those pillows to guard her baby from falling. Once everything was set. She straighten and looked up to meet CL’s stare. “She’s finally asleep” Dara murmured with a giggled. She was about to walk to CL but she didn’t notice the small thing at the floor that cause her to trip.

“Ahhh” She screamed as she thought that she’s going to fall from the floor but no, she felt a protective hands around her waist. She slowly opens her eyes with a smile when she saw CL saved her from falling. She felt the sudden increase of heartbeat it was shocking but what shock her the most is When she heard CL mumble something at her.

 

“You’re so beautiful”