Chapter 3

It Started With A Bet

 

Flashback*
He knocked before entering his father's office. He stepped in through the door carefully.
 
"A-appa?"
 
"Come in Jongin. Do you need anything?"
 
Jongin walked in with his head down and stood in front of his father's desk.
 
"Can I talk to you for a moment, appa?"
 
"Sure"
 
He grabbed his son's hand lightly and directed him to the couch that was in his office. They sat on the longer one facing each other. Seeing his son was serious, he placed his hand over his son's hand and just kept it there.
 
Jongin felt protected and safe with his father and that is why he was going to reveal his biggest secret.
 
"Appa" he took a big breath and said "I'm gay."
 
Jongin didn't look up to see his dads reaction. His dad was shocked for a second but his face soothed up right after.
 
"Jongin. It's okay, I still love you no matter what. You are fourteen years old already so I think you are old enough to choose who you like."
 
Jongin looked up surprised.
 
"Wait. So you aren't ashamed or mad?"
 
"No, not at all. Just don't tell your mother, I don't know how she might take the news okay? Also don't tell Myungsoo because he tells your mom everything."
 
Jongin nodded in excitement, happy that one of his burdens was lifted off of his shoulders.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Myungsoo's POV
I was anxious to go to lunch. I was planing on talking with Sungjong, privately. Yesterday I was thinking that maybe I should forget about Sungjong but just thinking about, this weird feeling went through my body. My heart felt like it stopped beating, I just shook that idea out of my mind
 
No. I will just try to win his heart back. That is exactly what I'm planning to do.
 
When I went to our table, I was looking at where Sungjong usually sits with his friends but I couldn't find him.
 
"Hey guys" shouted Jonghyun, I knew him but not that much. He turned to luck at me and Minho.
 
"Key told me"
 
I new he was talking about our sad break ups. Me and Minho just stared at food trays. Our friends were confused.
 
"What happened?" Sehun asked.
 
"Oh they haven't told you guys?"
 
Sehun, Kris, & and Suho just stares at us both.
 
"Me and Sungjong broke up"
 
"Yeah and also me and Taemin"
 
They looked surprised. I also can't still believed that we broke up either so I understand them.
 
"Well. I need to go, we have a football game today and we need to go since the game is away. Bye guys"
 
What was the point of him coming here anyways?
 
"So who broke up with who?"
 
"They broke up with us" Minho answered.
 
"Are you stupid or something? Don't you guys find it weird how two best friends broke up with their boyfriends at the same time?"
 
"Of coarse, Kris-hyung, we went to their house yesterday and confronted them both but they looked serious" I answered.
 
"So what are you guys going to do?"
 
"Well...honestly I don't want to give up on him."
 
"What about you Minho?"
 
" I don't know."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minho POV
What can I do? Win him back? How though?
 
"Don't worry you guys, we will help you win their hearts back." Sehun said.
 
Me and Myungsoo both looked up at our friends, they gave us a warm smile.
 
"Seriously?"
 
"Yeah, sure that's what friend are for."
 
I smiled at them. Content with my friends. Us five have have been really close since we were young. We think that what brought us close was that we were all misunderstood.
 
People thought we were cold and uncaring but if they get to know us way better than they will see how nice we actually are.
 
Our cold image is what gave us the "Ice Princes" nicknames in school. Truthfully were not like that at all but by looking at out faces, that is just their first guess.
 
When the bell rings signaling that lunch has ended I'm excited because my next class has a little cute boy sitting next to me. He can't escape me there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Key POV
"So is it true?"
 
"What is true?"
 
"Yah Jonghyun. Don't tell me you forgot to ask them if they actually broke up?"
 
"Oh that. Yeah I asked them."
 
"So?"
 
"Don't I get a reward first"
 
"Yeah you do" I smacked his head. "Hurry and tell me"
 
"Okay. Sheesh why are you some mean to me?"
 
I glared at him, I was impatient to know the truth. I have heard that my two babies and their boyfriends broke up.
 
"They confirmed the news sir, Myungsoo and Sungjong are now over. Same with Taemin and Minho sir" 
 
I smacked his head again before going into shock. I honestly wished they had just been rumors. I need to talk to them but they aren't here. Well  at last my last two classes,we have them together.
 
"My reward?" I rolled my eyes and turned my head.
 
"Don't you need to go to your game now?"
 
"Ah almost forgot."
 
He kissed my cheek and left before he could see my bright spree face. 
 
 
 
 
A/N I know these few chapters are a bit boring but the drama is soon to come....mwuahahaha