Chapter 2

It Started With A Bet

 

Sungjong POV
I was awoken by my alarm clock. I really don't want to go to college, not today and not ever again. Yesterday was only the beginning, I just know how awkward it is going to be today and painful.
 
I go wake up Taemin, he is a really heavy sleeper so it usually takes about five minutes for him to wake up completely.
 
"TAEMIN!!! WAKE UP!" I scream into his ear and drag him off the bed. A little mean, I know, but completely necessary.
 
He groans and gets up from the flor and back to his bed.
"Five more minutes"
"YAH LEE TAEMIN!!! Get up or for punishment you will wash the dishes tonight."
He instantly wakes up after hearing this.
"I'm up. Aish, Jongie-ah why are you so mean to your hyung?"
"Oh shut up and get ready or we will be late"
"Okay"
I leave the room and let him change.
 
We arrived at school and part ways, I had English first and he had Hangul.
 
When I take my seat I see one of the "ice-princes" come towards me. No other than Kim Jongin, younger brother of Kim Myungsoo.
He sat next tome and said "Hey cutie" and winked at me with a stupid smirk.
 
"Go away Kai"
 
"Owww that hurt, I guess it's true then. Seeing you are once again calling me Kai"
 
"What is true?" I played dumb, of coarse I knew what he was saying.
 
"Hyung told me that you broke up with him"
Aww Myungsoo said I broke up with him, wow he did change a lot, didn't fully notice it until now.
 
"Yeah, I did" I said looking indifferent. 
 
"I'm sorry he made you feel that way though."
 
"What are you talking about?" I ask curiously.
 
"Hyung said that you broke up with him because you though he was to good for you and felt like a minority next to him"
WHAT!!! Never mind that stupid L would always be his prideful self. I thought he changed because he "loved" me. Maybe I was blind to not see that L hasn't changed a bit.
 
"Oh really?" I said keeping a poker face. 
 
"Yeah, Sungjong, now that you aren't with my hyung how about we go on a date sometime?"
 
Here we go again. Myungsoo and Jongin have a complicated past because of their parents. In the end, Jongin "hates" his brother but I don't really think so, he doesn't want to admit it but he actually admires him but those damn Kim's are tooooo damn prideful. He also really hasn't forgave L for what he did.
 
Not only does he claim he hates Myungsoo but he also says he loves me which is a total lie. I know that he usually tries to get at me because Myungsoo loves me and just wants to make his brother life a living hell or he just wants everything his hyung likes. Still I wish they left me out of this.
 
So frustrating yet I agreed. 'WHAT did I just do' I said to myself once Jongin got up and left to his seat in a hurry before I could change my mind.
"This Wednesday, after school." he said before he left.
 
Was I just mad? "Stupid" I muttered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taemin POV
I walk to class after parting ways with Sungjong. When I come in I see people looking at me with...pity, hate...I don't know but I don't like it and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
 
When I reach my desk I see a boy with an adorable face furiously looking at a piece of paper, almost like trying to figure out something.I walk up to him and say. 
"Excuse me, this is my seat".
 
"Oh sorry, I didn't know there was a seating chart"
He bows his head slightly and gets up.
 
"It's okay. The seat next to me is free. You can sit there."
 
"Thank you" he says and bows again.
 
I sit down and turn my body so I can talk to him.
 
"Are you new here?"
 
"Yeah. I'm an exchange student from China."
 
"Wow! Seriously? What's your name?"
 
"Lu Han, yours?"
 
"Taemin" I reply and smile at him.
 
After class ends we have about half an hour before our next class. I told him how the schedule worked here, he had seemed a little confused but luckily we have the next class together.
 
We met up with Sungjong.
 
"Who is this?"
 
Hello. I'm Luhan, nice to meet you"
 
"Nice to meet you too~" replied Sungjong with a cute smile.
 
Luhan was just staring at him in...awe?
 
"You are really pretty" he blurted out. "Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to say that outloud."
 
Sungjong just laughed it out. He was really pretty indeed, but too humble.
 
"Well you are very cute" he replied and pinched Luhan's cheeks. They seemed to get along very well.
 
"Hyung" Sungjong said and turned to me. "I don't want to go to the cafeteria today." I had to first think about the reason why he didn't want to go there today but I remember Myungsoo and Minho.
 
I nodded rapidly in agreement.
 
"Okay, I'll text our friends we won't be going today. Well will get food on one of the carts they have around of school then. Luhan do you mind? We kinda are avoiding someone rightnow"
 
"No, but you guys will have to tell me who. Okay?"
 
Me and Sungjong both shouted "Okay!" A the same time and laughed.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is good, I already made my two/first new friends!!! I hope they like me-Luhan
I miss him-Minho
I haven't seen him at all. Why isn't he with his friends? Did he come to school? Did he eat breakfast? Is he okay? What if he is sick?-Myungsoo
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
A/N I know boring but I introduced two new characters>< KAISOO shippers!!! Don't worry, as you can see Jongin doesn't really love Sungjong><
i have a few questions, other than the people/pairings I have in the tag section, what other pairing would you like to see? From INFINITE, SHINee, & EXO preferably. It can also be mix like for example: Wookey.
Also would you mind if I dedicated about a chapter or two of Myungsoo & Jongin's past?