We Are YG Family part 1

Friendship and secrets.

Park Bom slowly stepped out of the car and thanked the driver with a bow. She was walking towards the YG building when she heard her name.
“Bom unnie!!” it was Dara
Also Minzy stepped out of the car
“Hey! What are you doing here?” Bom asked and hugged the girls
“Yang Hyun called us, to meet him at two” Minzy said “He also called Dea oppa and apparently he also called YoungBae oppa.” Minzy looked at Dara
Dara nodded “Yes, it’s so weird, didn’t he call you?”
Bom nodded “That is the reason why I am here, he also called Seunghyun…”
They looked a bit worried at each other.
“What could it be about?” Minzy asked softly
Bom lifted her shoulders “I really wouldn’t know”
“Oh!” Dara said
Bom and Minzy startled
“By the way… remember I was with YoungBae yesterday…” Dara said really softly
“Dehh?” Bom and Minzy said
Dara let out a long sigh
“I think we overheard Jiyong Oppa en Chaerin.” Dara said
“What, I don’t get it” Bom said looking confused
All of the sudden a car pulled up, all the members of Big Bang stepped out.
“Let’s just say… I thinks Jiyong oppa en Chaerin are dating.” Dara said before the guys could reach them
Bom and Minzy’s eyes became really big
“Oké! Act normal…” Dara said
“hello Unnies” the big bang members said and they bowed
The girls bowed back
“Where is Chaerin?” Jiyong asked
Dara looked at Bom “Uhmm she’ll be here any minute”
“Oh there she is!” Seungri said and Chaerin stepped out of the car thanking the driver
“Hey what are you all doing here?” she bowed while asking
“Meeting with the president” Dara said and they laughed
“Oh, me too… well let’s see what he wants”
After Dara gave YoungBae a quick hug, Bom stuck her tongue out to Seunghyun and Daesung blinked at Minzy it was time to get in the building.
They greeted everybody who they saw on the way to the seventh floor. They didn’t all fit in one elevator, so Minzy, Daesung, Jiyong, Seungri and Chaerin went in one, and the others waited for the second one.
When they stepped in, Seunghyun was trying to give a kiss to Bom, but she immediately turned to Dara “so what is up with Jiyong and Chaerin.” Leaving Seunghyun confused for not getting a kiss and the story that was about to come up.
Dara quickly told the story and both Bom and Seunghyun had their hands on their mouths.
“3 years?” Seunghyun said “so we were right?” he looked at Bom
Dara nodded
“ Jiyong and….. Chaerin?” Bom asked
“Yes… without telling us.” YoungBae replied
Seunghyun felt a weird and angry mood coming up. His best friend never told him he was dating.
Bom felt a bit different, she was happy but also disappointed
“Well… it’s nice… I understand why they couldn’t tell..” Bom said
“You understand?” Seunghyun looked angry “she is your best friend and after 3 years… after 3 years she haven’t told you yet?” even though Seunghyun was whispering they all heard the anger in his voice.
“I agree with Seunghyun…” YoungBae said looking as angry as Seunghyun “Fine if you keep it a secret for a while, but 3 years??”
“You guys… they probably have a good explanation for this.” Bom grabbed Seunghyun’s hand. “We’ll ask them later, don’t get upset for something that we know nothing about.”
Seunghyun let out a sigh after grabbing Bom’s hand, he smiled a little  “Yeah…” He only said
They heard the lady voice from the elevator saying “7th floor”
They stepped out of the elevator and they met all the others. Yang Hyun was nowhere to be seen.
Seunghyun looked at Jiyong. Jiyong smiled not knowing what was going on “had a fancy elevator ride?” He said with his eyebrows going up and down.
“Fancier then you think” Seunghyun said with anger in his voice.  Jiyong looked confused
Bom already felt what was coming up and stepped in front of Seunghyun. “Babe, not now.” She whispered. Seunghyun felt weak for those big doll look eyes of Bom. Bom smiled
At that moment Yang Hyun stepped in. They all bowed. He bowed back and he took place on his desk. They were all standing in a perfectly formed line with the 2ne1 members standing in front and the guys behind them.
“You’re probably wondering why I brought you here?” Yang Hyun didn’t look at them, he had his eyes fixed on his computer.
Nobody said a word.
“I have some disturbing news… that I would like to clarify.” He finally took his gaze of the computer and looked at his artists. “Minzy and Daesung could you come up please?”
Minzy and Daesung both stepped closer to Yang Hyun desk. “Could you explain this?” he slowly turned the screen from the computer towards them and they saw the so called wedding picture. Minzy and Daesung startled and Minzy quickly put her hands behind her back so the ring wouldn’t be showing.
“Ehmm…” Daesung said
He slowly turned his head around to look at his friends who looked really worried.
Daesung sighed… “Yes its me…” a small silence followed “But…”
He was cut off by Yang Hyun. “And Minzy is that you?”
Minzy felt her body becoming really heavy, she opened but nothing came out. She felt sweat breaking down her back. She was only thinking of her family and her friends, and… her fans. How could she do something like this…
“Minzy?” Yang Hyun asked “Is it you?” There was no anger in Yang Hyun voice, only disappointed. She was hoping one of her friends would say something. But everybody was silence.
Daesung saw how she was shaking, he smiled and grabbed her hand.
Minzy looked at him and tears filled her eyes seeing his angel like face.
Daesung nodded “Its Minzy… we are dating sir.” Daesung swallowed and felt a huge relieve coming out as well as a lot of confusing.
Yang Hyun stood up and nodded “I thought I made my point clear when I let Seunghyun and Bom break up…”
Bom swallowed and Seunghyun felt a lot of guilt coming up. Dara felt tears coming, shouldn’t they do something? They were all dating….
“I never thought I had to do this… I’m sorry… but I have to take some real actions now.”
Daesung and everybody else was confused. What kind of actions?
Yang Hyun took a deep breath and let out an even longer sigh. “Minzy and Daesung… I hereby end both of your contracts…”

 

FINALLY A UPDATE!!!!! I'MSOOO SORRY for being away so long! but school really took all of my time !! argh! but the holidays have started YAH! i hope you like this short chapter....