Bae and Dara!

Friendship and secrets.

Already a couple of weeks have gone since Bom and Seunghyun broke up. In front of the camera Bom was doing fine, but in real life she had a really hard time.

 Today was a free day.
“Morning, made you some toast…” Dara entered the room of Bom who was still laying in her bed.
Ever since Bom and Seunghyun broke up she only came out of her bed when she really had too. Dara was getting a little a tired of it, so she was thinking of taking Bom out today.
“Oh.. how sweet.” Bom was playing on her Ipad but when she saw Dara come in, she put it away.
Dara put the plate on Bom’s lap and Dara sat down next to her.
“So what are we going to do today?!” Dara tried giving Bom a cute expression
Bom gave a weak smile “I don’t feel like doing anything..”
“Ya! Common, I know that you feel awful but laying in your bed all day doesn’t make things any better!?”
Bom lifted her shoulders “I’m sorry…”
Dara sighed, she really wanted to do something today, but Chaerin was gone off to see her mothers (But she actually went to GD) and Minzy was with friends (But she was actually with Daesung).
After eating their breakfast Dara went down to do the dishes. And afterwards she watched some TV

After an hour still not finding  a good programme to watch Dara switched the TV off with a sigh “aigoo…” She was really bored. She thought of seeing her parents but they were on a vacation together with her sister and her brother was busy making a video. All she wanted was to talk with someone, someone who just shut up and listen. Mostly it was Bom who did that for her, but Bom obviously was not in the mood.
Dara grabbed her phone and looked through her numbers to see if someone was available. When all of the sudden she saw YoungBae Oppa…
She stopped scrolling any further she looked at his name for a little while, she swallowed looked to see if anyone was around and then dialled his number.
“Hello?” YoungBae picked up
“Neh.. oppa… hi Dara here.” Dara said  softly hoping Bom wouldn’t hear it
“Noona hi… how are you?”
“Fine and you?”
“Good, a bit bored though…”
“ahh.. me too haha…” Dara said not knowing why she actually called him.
“Yeah… so whatsup?”
“Ehmm…” Dara wanted to know whatsupp herself. “I just called you because I wanted to talk to someone… you know after what happened with Bom and Seunghyun oppa.”
“Oh.. neh… wel I’m listening.” YoungBae
After he said that Dara felt a bit guilty. Why did she call him? This subject must be really hard on him now.
“I’m sorry…” Dara said “I should’ve have called you…”
“No that’s alright, I’ve been meaning to talk to someone about it as well, I mean Daesung and Jiyong hyung are both gone and well… Seungri is not really someone to take seriously.”
It made Dara laugh
“Maybe we should meet… and get some things off our chest…”
Dara nodded “I think we should.”
It was quiet for a minute Dara felt her heart beating, she just now realizes this was the reason why she called YoungBae; she wanted to see him…
“Oke… ehmm howlate?”
“Shall we say in two hours?”
“Yeah sure… my uncle has a restaurant up town you know…” Youn gBae said
“Yeah I know.”
“I thought we could go there, no one can see us you know paparazzi and stuff.”
“That’s fine, I’ll see you then.”
“Ok, bye noona.”
“Bye..” And Dara hung up.
She had to figure out what just happened, did she have a date with YoungBae oppa? No! it wasn’t a date…. Right?
Dara walked upstairs and started to get dressed and applied her make up.

“Bommiya…” She went into Bom’s room. Bom was behind her laptop
“Nehh?” Bom said
“Ehmm I going out to eat, you want some?”
Bom turned around to face Dara “who you are going with?”
Dara so badly wanted to tell Bom that she was going with YoungBae but for Bom’s own good she said: “With some friends…”
“O… oke…” Bom said softly turning her head towards the laptop again
“Or do you want me to stay?” Dara asked hoping Bom would say no say no say no!
“Of course not…” Bom turned around again and gave a smile “I’ll be fine, take care, and if you have any leftovers I’ll be happy to eat them!”
Dara smiled, gave Bom a hug and then left.

On her way she kept on thinking on how it would be with YoungBae, she felt happy but also a bit sad. Sometimes Dara really felt a lot of guilt and regret of breaking up with YoungBae. She was happy he even wanted to talk to her.

She arrived at the restaurant. YoungBae’s uncle was standing outside. Dara and YoungBae always went to eat there when they were still dating. His uncle would keep it a secret and he had a private VIP section so no other guests could see them. She greeted his uncle and she went inside. She walked to the VIP section and opened the curtain. YoungBae was already there.
“Noona… hi.” He stood up and bowed, Dara followed she then took place across him.
“Have you been waiting long?” Dara asked
“No… I just arrived 5 minutes ago.”
“Oh.. good..” Dara felt a bit weird.
YoungBae on the other hand felt great, she finally wanted to meet him again.
They talked a little and after a half hour their order came up.
“Wauw this is really good!” Dara said who now felt more comfortable
“Neh..”
They talked and talked but they completely forgot to talk about what they really wanted to talk about; Seunghyun and Bom
YoungBae was telling jokes and Dara couldn’t stop laughing. It made YoungBae happy seeing her like that. He also missed her funny expressions and the way she would tell a story.
“How did you came?” Dara asked after they were finished with their dinner and now finishing with a wine.
“Oh… joon Hyung brought me” ( dancer)
“Ow… and how are you going back?” Dara asked
“I’ll call him later on…”
“Oh… you know I could give you a drive?”
YoungBae nodded “Thanks…”

“Shall we go then?” Dara asked after a while. Seeing it already turned dark outside.
“Neh lets go.”
They put on their sunglasses and hats and YoungBae zipped his jacket to his mouth. You really couldn’t recognize them.
They entered Dara’s car. Dara started the car and they drove off.
“You’re a great driver…” YoungBae started
“Thanks..”
YoungBae looked at Dara, he took a deep breath “You know Dara…”
“Neh?” Dara said who was completely focussing on the road
“I really eehmm… missed you.”
Dara felt her cheeks turning red. And there was complete silence.
“I’m sorry…” YoungBae said “I shouldn’t have said tha…”
“I missed you to…” Dara said still facing the road
YoungBae looked at her. And then looked outside again.
Another silence filled the ambiance. YoungBae wanted to say so much more to tell her how he felt… to touch her and to kiss her…
So did Dara…
But they were both so afraid.
“Eehm” Dara said after a while “I don’t really feel like going home”
“No me either…” YoungBae was really happy she said that. “There is a park if you take a right turn there, I don’t think anybody it there anymore its starting to get really late.”
“Ok…” Dara said and she followed YoungBae’s instructions to the park
When they arrived Dara parked the car and they entered. There was no one there just like YoungBae said. They walked for a little while…
YoungBae knew this was the perfect moment to say something, something good.
“So you missed me huh?”
Dara smiled and faced the ground “So? You missed me to?”
“More then anything…” YoungBae stopped walking
Dara also stopped and faced him.
No one said anything. YoungBae was waiting for a reaction. And he got one…

Dara slowly walked towards him and cupped his face, when she all of sudden kissed his lips.
She felt a warm sensation taking over. He put his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck. Finally…. The kiss he so badly wanted… it felt like YoungBae could take over the world.

Dara broke the kiss to get some air but she didn’t broke the hug. “I never stopped loving you…”
YoungBae smiled “Neither did i…” he was happy but also a bit confused. Were they back together or…?
Dara sighed and let YoungBae go… “Bae…” She looked real serious
YoungBae already felt the worst coming up
“Neh?”
“No matter what….” Dara started
YoungBae sighed and put his hand on his forehead and faced the floor
“If I tell you I want to break up with you again, don’t let me…use everything in your power not to let me go..”
YoungBae looked up, trying to sink in the words. Just when he realizes what she said a tear rolled out… “Never…” He said and pulled Dara in a hug again “Never...”
 ============================================================================================================

 

 

a bit happiness in these sad days!