...

Friendship and secrets.

A couple of months already passed and Bom’s new song ‘don’t cry’ already hit every number 1 charts. The song was written by Teddy based on Seunghyun’s and Bom’s broken relationship. Of course Teddy didn’t know they were already back together. Only the big bang members knew and the girls from 2ne1. Bom and Seunghyun were trying to figure out what was going on between Chaerin and GD, but because both groups were really busy, they didn’t have the time to put their heads into it.

With Dara, YoungBae and Bom, Seunghyun everything was perfect. Chaerin and GD still haven’t told they are dating, same for Minzy and Daesung. Minzy haven’t seen Daesung for quite a while now. She missed him but both Big Bang and 2ne1 were just too busy with their new album that there was hardly any time to be together. Minzy was going through a hard time. ‘DaraYang’ and ‘Springtempo’ were doing fine because they didn’t had to lie to their friends and they could still see each other from time to time. Chaerin and GD already knew what if felt like not to see each other for so long. But for Minzy this was a first. It was also really hard on her because she got to see Bom and Dara being really happy. Minzy couldn’t share her happiness.

“Ya! Pay attention your part is up.” Teddy said waving in front of Minzy’s eyes to get her attention
Minzy startled out of her thoughts. They were rehearsing for ‘Lonely’. Minzy felt really related with the song. Even though she had a boyfriend… she felt really alone. She missed Daesung so much.
“Neh… I’m sorry, so the chorus right?” Minzy stood up
Teddy nodded. Teddy was there to see if the girls voices were good.
Bom and Dara were drinking water and Chaerin was busy on the Ipad. Minzy took place in front of the mirror and started to sing. She was really holding her tears behind as she sung.

After rehearsal the girls packed their stuff and wanted to walk out, Bom, Dara and Chaerin already left and when Minzy wanted to follow Teddy stopped her.
“Are you okay?”
Minzy looked at him “I’m fine… why?”
“You seem off..” Teddy looked worried
Minzy lifted her shoulders “Ow you know…” She tried to smile “Just a lot on my mind for the new album… busy busy busy…”
Teddy nodded “yeah well… most of it is done, you already recorded the music video for ´I’m the best’…”
Minzy nodded “yeah, its just you know…”
Teddy nodded “Yeah I know, keep your head up okay? Tomorrow is the performance already at Inkigayo, let some stress go okay”
Minzy smiled, but it was a fake smile “Yeah, will do!”  

The next day at the performance Minzy still didn’t feel 100 %. She was in the make-up chair and was thinking of the song… What if I break into tears? I have to keep myself together!
“Minkiyaa!”
Minzy startled
“Aren’t you listening?” Bom asked who was sitting next to her getting her hair done
“Neh… sorry doze off… what you say?”
“Do you think we’re gonna win?”
Minzy lifted her shoulders “I hope so…” But the prize wasn’t her biggest concern at the moment. All she could think about was Daesung, Daesung, Daesung.

It was time for them to get up there. Minzy tried her best to sing the way she always does… strong and passionate. But right now it just didn’t wanted to work out. She looked at the crowd and tried really hard to keep her mind focussed but she was only thinking about Daesung.
Performance: http://www.youtube.com/user/2NE1#p/c/8BA5D9C9A1EB45F1/8/AFXmEeJ1neE

(At the end they win…) Minzy looked at the crowed… trying to keep her tears behind. Again the song began. She tried to smile, when her part came up. Then it was  Dara’s turn again. Minzy looked around… she needed a hug. Luckily Bom was there to grand her wishes…

At the end they went backstage again. Everybody was hugging them and congratulating them. They all bowed “thank you… thank you…”
“Congrats…”
Minzy looked up after bowing to Teddy. It was Daesung
“Dae…?” She said
He smiled.
“Ya! What a surprise!” Chaerin said and hugged GD. All of the Big Bang members were there.
Bom hugged YoungBae, then Seungri and then Seunghyun… longer then everybody else.
“Good job…” Seunghyun whispered
Bom bowed and tried to hide her red cheeks
“Winner!” YoungBae said and hugged Dara
Dara broke the hug “You came…” She softly said
YoungBae smiled “Course…”
Everybody was so busy talking to each other, nobody noticed what Minzy and Daesung were doing.
“You came!” Minzy hugged Daesung and shed a small tear
“Hey don’t cry silly.” Daesung broke the hug and wiped her tears away with his thumbs. “Someone might see..”
“Nehh.. sorry…” Minzy looked at Daesung, seeing his face was like looking at an angel “Thank you..”
“Everything for you.” Daesung looked into the room, it was crowded
Teddy stood on a chair and clinked on his glass. Everybody in the room went quiet. “Ya! Everyone… how far have we come! 2ne1 is ruling! Give a big hand!” He pointed to the girls.
Everybody started to clap.

The rest of the evening was a lot of fun, They all had a couple of glasses champagne and the mood was just right. Bom and Seunghyun kept their distance. Chaerin and GD were talking and so were YoungBae, Dara and Seungri. Teddy was talking to Daesung and Minzy.
“Well, you still did pretty good Minzy noona..” Teddy said
Minzy gave a tiny bow “Thank you.”
“Still?” Daesung asked
“Nehh… at practice it didn’t really seems like she was focussing and…” But Teddy was cut
“Ya Teddy, YG is on the phone for you!” GD screamed from the other side of the room
“Oh, nehh” and Teddy was gone.
“why weren’t you focussing Minkie noonie?” Daesung looked worried at Minzy
Minzy found his expressions cute so she laughed “It was nothing, It’s just been busy…” she didn’t wanted to talk about how much she missed Daesung because she wanted it to be a fun night and not a sad, cry night.
“Yeah… I haven’t been seeing you in a very, very long time…” Daesung looked to the ground
Minzy nodded “I know…”
Daesung sighed “wonder what I will do, when you’ll go to America....”
“Hey don’t think about that… We don’t even know when we are going yet…”
Daesung nodded, but he just the thought of losing Minzy to America made him a little scared. All though Minzy is really young, she likes a challenge and she likes sensation… and in America they had enough of both of it.
“I know… just the thought of not being able to see you that long just makes me sad.”
Minzy nodded “Me to..”
Daesung looked at Minzy a little worried. “when will I see you again??”
Minzy shook her head “I don’t know…”
“I miss you…”
“I miss you to..”
“Can’t you come tomorrow?” Daesung looked with his puppy eyes to Minzy
“Dae… you know I cant… you know how busy I am right now…”
“So I’m not going to see you for another 3 weeks again?”
Minzy looked at the ground. It has been 3 weeks since she saw Daesung and it would be 3 more weeks after tonight. If Daesung hadn’t shown up today they wouldn’t see each other for 6 weeks straight.
“Minkie… I made time for you tonight.. I went crazy… can’t you do something to?”
“I’m sorry… and I really appreciate it that you came really. But it’s just not really easy for me… you know that..”
Daesung nodded and sighed… “Well… I’ll see you in 3 weeks then I guess..” and he stood up
“where are you going?” Minzy asked
“I’m going home…”
“But everybody is still here, cant you stay?” Minzy also stood up and lowered her voice
Daesung shook his head “I need to get used to the feeling of being alone.”
Minzy’s jaw went open when he said that, he was obviously mad… but what could Minzy do? Her schedule was set… and they already talked about this.
Daesung took his coat, greeted everyone and went outside.
Minzy was just standing there looking at everybody, who were still smiling and being happy. All those happy faces… why couldn’t she have that smile?
Bom and Dara were a little surprised by Daesungs sudden leave. And they looked at Minzy.
“Wactha think happened?” Dara asked
Bom lifted her shoulders “Nothing serious I guess…”

After a hour or so everybody was tired and packing their stuff to get home. Everybody greeted each other and the girls went in the car.
“To home?” The driver asked
“Nehh” Chaerin said
The car drove off.. Bom and Dara were busy on the phones. Chaerin was singing along with the CD (Nicki Minaj ‘Did it on them’) and Minzy was pretending to be asleep, while her mind was going wild why is he angry? I miss him to? Does he think I don’t have time for him anymore… we discussed this!
She even send him a text message, but he didn’t response.
After a few minutes, Dara startled of her phone. She picked it up
“Hello?... Nehh… Bae slow down… what?.... Bae slow down… who?..... What?...... When!?... Stop joking!..... Alright… I’ll see if we can make it.” And she hung up
All the girls were staring at Dara.
“Whats wrong?” Bom asked
Dara looked at Minzy… and took a deep breath.. “Its Daesung oppa.”
“What about him?” Minzy asked and sat up straight.
Dara looked at Chaerin and then to Bom… after staring at Bom for a while she looked at Minzy again, really worried…
“What happened?” Minzy asked again
Dara sighed “He uhmm…” she swallowed  “He got in a car accident….”