YG family

Friendship and secrets.

GD woke up after a short night. He laid in his bed and looked at his phone.
There were no missed calls or text messages from Chaerin. He didn’t expect any because he didn’t text her as well. He felt weird for not doing that. It was a first after two years. GD felt stupid for saying the things he said last night. The free spirit, the young and restless, the ones that have no obligations, the one that can make his own decisions.
“Stupid. ”GD silently let out
But there was no time to think about all of this, there were too many things that he and all the others from YG had to think about: The YG family concert and the Big show.
Chaerin also had her mind full of their new album.
And although Bom and Seunghyun didn’t have a finally had so many weights off their shoulders, Minzy and Daesung started to get more and more.

“When will I see you again? I won’t be seeing you for the days to come.” Minzy was laying in her bed while she was talking on the phone with Daesung
“I don’t know? We’ll see each other backstage right?” Daesung answered
Minzy let out a tiny sigh “I want to see you alone.”
“I know, me too…”

GD & Seunghyun were already in the dancing studio later on that day. “So how was it last night?”
GD who sitting on the bench looking at his notes asked Seunghyun who was looking at his hair in the mirrors
Seunghyun got a smile on his face “Fun…”
“Just fun… is that all I’m getting?” GD
Seunghyun turned to face GD starting a whole new subject “Do you think I should dye my hair back to black?”
“Whatever suits you dude.”
At that moment Bom, Dara, Minzy and Chaerin entered the room with their sweat suits on.
They all greeted and bowed.
Bom gave a tiny smile to Seunghyun, she didn’t really know how to react in front of everybody with him around.
Seunghyun found it cute and walked towards her to give her tiny kiss on her forehead.
“Aaw!!” Dara put her hands on her face and giving them a cute smile, but then her face turned serious again “Now start practicing we don’t want this performance to lack!” She said with YG’s voice.
They all laughed, except for Chaerin who was taking her water out of her bag.
GD looked at her, but she avoiding his gaze.
“Ehhm…” he started, wishing she would look, but she still didn’t  “Right… ehhm… so I think you heard about the idea for Oh Yeah?”
Yes we have” Dara answered “I think it is so much fun, and so refreshing.”
GD nodded still hoping he would get some reaction from Chaerin.  “Yeah oke, so…” Chaerin sill avoiding him “Yeah oke, so I think that this is the best order to put you: First Chaerin…” Finally a tiny glimpse but she turned her head away just as quick. “Ehmm I mean first Minzy unnie, then Chaerin unnie , then Dara unnie and finally the original Park Bom.”  GD told all the girls what to do and after that they started to practice.
Bom and Seunghyun knew how to keep it professional, and GD was happy about that. Chaerin also kept her cool. But a little too much, GD thought.

After the practice the girls took their stuff again “Want to grab a bite downstairs unnies?” Seunghyun askes but looking only at Bom
“Nehh” they said
But Chaerin shook her head “I can’t I have to meet Teddy for the new album.”
GD sighed, he had to talk to her again, so he took her water bottle without her seeing it and put it in his own bag.
“All right lets go then…” He grabbed his bag and everyone left the room except for Chaerin who was still putting towel in her bag and searched for her water bottle.
After leaving the room GD stopped “Oh, I forgot something, you guys go on ahead I’ll meet you in the cafeteria.”
GD walked back to the dancing studio where he almost bumped into Chaerin who was just leaving
GD took out the water bottle and showed it  “Looking for this?”
Chaerin looked at mad him “keep it…” And she wanted to walk out
“ I’m sorry..”
Chaerin stopped and looked at GD “For last night, or your decision?”
“Both…”
Chaerin nodded “Its oké…”
“How can I make it up to you?” GD grabbed her hand
“You don’t have too… I just need time to think”
“About what? About if you want to continue with me?”
Chaerin stayed silent, and looked to the floor
“listen…  I would do anything to stay with you, so if you want to tell our friends, than we will tell our friends.”
Chaerin looked up and smiled “Really?”
GD also smiled “Finally a smile…”
Chaerin lifted her shoulders in a cute way “Missed it?”
GD pulled her in his embrace “I missed everything about you.”
“So…. When are we going to tell?”
“Straight to business huh?” GD let go of the hug
Chaerin crossed her arms “When are we going to tell?”
GD smiled “I promise we will tell after the big show and after the YG family concert”
“Pinky swear!?” Chaerin lifted her pinky
GD shook his head
“Hul…” Chaerin said
“I seal this promise with a kiss...”
He grabbed her hand and pulled her in close, their foreheads were touching.
Chaerin put her arms around his neck and GD slowly lowered his hands to her hips.
“I Jiyong, promises Chaerin, that we will tell our friends about our relationship after the big show and YG family concert…” And he slowly reached for Chearin’s mouth
After a long warm kiss, Chaerin smiled “Its sealed…”

After two days the performance of Oh Yeah took place at Melon, the mood backstage was perfect. Chaerin and GD weren’t fighting anymore, Minzy and Daesung saw each other and Dara finally took all her guts together and talked to YoungBae.
Finally Big bang and 2ne1 was reunited again the way it was supposed to be.

“You’re on in five minutes.” A woman from the show said
GD nodded “Let’s do this”  
Performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koy7Un8i8Gw&feature=fvst
When Bom came out, Seunghyun kept on making eye contact. He was looking at her and kept on thinking: That is my girl
After the song ended they all bowed for the public and they wanted to walked away. Bom noticed Seunghyun didn’t bow “Hey, bow…” she said
at the same time Bom reached out her hand to Seunghyun, because she saw Seunghyun wanted to grab hers. He quickly turned and bowed, just realizing what he did…
Bom quickly ran to Dara “Dara….”
Dara gave her a high five “Good performance!”
“Neh!” Bom replied happily

 “Do you think anybody would notice?” Bom asked backstage to Seunghyun
“Don’t worry…” Seunghyun replied “We just saw the recap and the camera’s were turned off…”
Bom sighed
Seunghyun looked at her “I wouldn’t mind if the world found out…”
Bom smiled “let’s just be more careful oke?”
Seunghyun nodded

After a few days they all were together to practice for the YG family concert.
Just when 2ne1 came in the YG building, they saw the big bang members already waiting for them.
GD walked to Bom… “We have a small problem…”
Bom looked confused, but she and the other girls just followed Big Bang.
They all walked in the office. Because it was a Sunday, there was nobody there.
GD one of the computers and went on Youtube.
he typed in ‘Top Bom’ and he clicked on the following video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weaPofVOVAQ

After watching this, Bom had her hands on “oh no…”
“You should really be more careful…” GD looked at Seunghyun and Bom
“This is nothing…” Seunghyun said
“What?” Bom asked “Tabi… you can see us almost holding hands?”
“So?” Seunghyun said “I mean… that doesn’t say that we are dating?”
Everybody looked confused, Seunghyun continued “Look at GD, he hugs Chaerin on 2ne1 TV, on performances they also get close… but we all know they are not dating right?”
Seunghyun was right about that
GD nodded “Your right… lets not make a big fuzz out of this…” GD looked at Chaerin
Seunghyun felt a bit irritated by it. These guys are all getting close on television, and just because they know about me and Bom we have to take it easy… He sighed “Let’s just forget about this… common we have a practice to attend.”
they all walked to the exit.
“Please… let’s just be more careful?” Bom whispered, she and Seunghyun were walking behind
Seunghyun saw a concerned look on Bom’s face
Seunghyun nodded and smiled to comfort her “Your right… I’m sorry…”
Bom smiled as well… but inside she still felt concerned what if papa YG found out?

----------------------------------------

Forgive me!!!!!!!!!!

This is a bit of a bad chapter i agree....
good stuff is coming !!