Mine

The Outlaw
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook's POV -


"What're you doing . . . ?" Seoji spoke.

I flinched away. "What're you talking about?" 

Her brows connected, "Seriously, I saw you right here. Were you trying to steal a kiss?" 

I laughed out loud, "No, you wish! There was a . . . a mole on your forehead." 

She gasped, "You witch!" She get up and went to the bathroom. That girl was wearing shorts! Sleeping by me! "You freakin liar. There was no mole," She said, then she slam the bathroom door. She looks like a little girl! Lol
Seoji called me so much names. I don't like that girl, she swore too much! I went to the bathroom door and knocked. 

"Yah, Seoji-ah, I'm sorry. I thought I saw a mole." I said, still wouldn't tell her that I just want a close look at her lashes. She didn't respond. "Please hurry up because we have a cruise to catch today."

Grandma even bought tickets for cruising in the ocean. I feel so special but bad at to the same time because she bought for Seoji and I, even though it's not really a honeymoon. We just got engaged, not married. Like, why don't we all go instead of just us?

I went to my suitcase and look for some clothes. I grab some blue jean shorts and a designers t-shirt. And then I grab the pillows and plump them back into its decent place. Then I take the bedsheets and cover the bed evenly. Now it's tidy. 

I took off my clothes and changed into new ones I chose. When I got my pants on, still shirtless, Seoji decided to open the bathroom and come out. 

"Yah!!!" I yelled, covering any evidence of my chest. 

I guess she got startled, so she also screamed. It was a short scream though. She spoke, "Bwoya!! Who the hell told change out here?" 

"Well, who the heck told you to not take your time in the bathroom?" I snap back. LOL, so she pursed her lips, I can see her eyes, uncontrollably, going up and down my body. "Since you're here, don't mind me getting my shirt on."

I turned my back on her as she covered her eyes. As I put my shirt on, I hear shuffling behind me. She might just came back out to look for something. I'm gonna still her turn in the bathroom. 

She seem to be taking forever looking for what she wants. I make my move and close the bathroom door. I heard her yelling. I have so much fun mocking her. 

I did my business and flushed the toilet. THen I the water faucet and washed my face with cold water. It's a neat beauty tip for both guys and girls face. It helps awaken up the pores. Yeah. I sound girly but I'm a man. Then I brushed my teeth and take my time.

WHen I'm done, I comb my hair and also took my time fixing it. I hate to leave her mad so I get out as soon as I'm done. Seoji was braiding her hair, sitting on the bed. THen ending it with a ribbon. She was already changed and I saw a mirror on the bed beside her. Of course, girls always bring their own essentials when traveling. She wore knee jeans with sandals and a somewhat tight t-shirt with words saying, "Bon Voyage!" It's French, meaning 'Happy Traveling!' Something like that. She also had a no-sleeve, acid wash, denim jacket.

"So are you ready?" I asked, she seemed calm . . . or just ignoring me.

She pick up the cruise ticket and wave it at me with her death stare. I took a deep breath, "Ahhh, okay, let's get going now, shall we?"

Seoji grabbed her big bag and I get my backpack which has a camera, my phone, water bottle, some candy, some clothes, and some brochures grandma gave it to me. WHen I got my shoes on, Seoji was already out the door. I grabbed my snapback and followed her.

I locked the door and caught up to her. She looks upset. I drag my arm around her shoulders and bring her close to me. Seoji didn't do anything but showed a small smile. I guess that was an accident because she went back into a frown. 

Ahh, I get it. She just want me to comfort her. "I'm sorry about this morning. I know you had a rough morning because of me." Then I purposely leave a kiss on her forehead. 

She broke her frown and turned it into a smile. Oh, Seoji reminds me SO much of Hwayoon. But Hwayoon isn't as hardcore as her. So this is what they meant when they say every girls are different. 

The cruise leaves at 9AM and grandma got us a private one. It just only us two then? Maybe include a ship pilot? Or some servants? And some sailors? LOL

My arm never left her shoulders until we got into a taxi. It DID feel awkward.

I told the taxi driver where the dock is so he dropped us off there, I paid.

When we step on the deck, there were a lot of cruising ships lining up, waiting for passengers. Then I saw a guy that look like somewhat a captain. He had a beard along with a mustache. He was organizing the rope into a circle.

I went up to him and asked, "Do you know where the Merestil Cruise Ship is?" 

"The private one?" he asked.

"Yes."

Then he pointed to the right, "Just four ships away, the captain should be there."

I smiled, "Ah, thank you. Have a nice day."

He returned and Seoji and I continued our way. Just four ships away, on the side of the fifth ship, "Merestil Cruise Ship" was written on the side. Yup, we got it. 

"This one," I said, Seoji followed. The ticket collector checked our tickets and we got on the ship. It was quite large but not that large. 

A female servant came to greet us, "Welcome aboard, folks! I am Sarah, the manager. This is the Merestil Cruise Ship and we'll be cruising in the Caribbean Sea. There will be free scuba diving with gears and instructions. Next up, we'll go to a place where we can see dolphins, whales, and other sea an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter